10-18-12, 09:18 AM   #1
DanComputerX
A Defias Bandit
Latest version on front page?

Hi,

The front page still says"

Welcome

This is the home of CARBONITEŽ, a multi feature addon developed by game industry veterans to improve and enhance the game playing experience of World of Warcraft. Our mission is to provide the most feature rich and reliable addon in the WOW universe.

Version 5.041 is now available (Sep 10)
Works on English, German, French and Spanish clients. UI is mostly in English.
Supports patch 5.0.4.
Would it be possible to keep it updated with new releases? Like so many of us, I am really excited to see Rythal taking on this massive job; I check here daily to see if there is a new version. It would be nice to see a current status on the front page. If I peak at the forums I inevitably spend too much time lurking. That is time I could be spending leveling mining :)

Thank you again Rythal.

Dan

10-18-12, 09:37 AM   #2
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by DanComputerX View Post
Hi,

The front page still says"

Welcome

Would it be possible to keep it updated with new releases? Like so many of us, I am really excited to see Rythal taking on this massive job; I check here daily to see if there is a new version. It would be nice to see a current status on the front page. If I peak at the forums I inevitably spend too much time lurking. That is time I could be spending leveling mining

Thank you again Rythal.

Dan
That page is owned and controlled by Faatal, so unfortunately no we can't change or update it.

10-18-12, 04:13 PM   #3
Coasty
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Actually, what you need to do is quit going to the original Carbonite web site, it's useless now.

Instead, bookmark this page:

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...nite.html#info

That's Rythal's new web page at WOW Interface for Carbonite now that he's take over its development. It's kept up-to-date with the latest info and file versions.

10-18-12, 05:45 PM   #4
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
I asked about buying it, because everyone is trained to check there but never got an answer... I do see the domain expires Nov 30th so hopefully they don't renew and I can grab it.

10-19-12, 01:50 PM   #5
Coasty
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Heh... Luckily, I can 'un-train' just as fast as I can 'train'.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Latest version on front page?