Closed Thread
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-25-13, 01:58 PM   #381
trentsws
A Kobold Labourer
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1
Hello...

Great work...!

I'm ignorant in this things, so i need to ask.
How do i remove your nameplate configuration to use tidyplates?
They are kind together when i activate TidyPlates... your's are inside them...

Thanks in advance!
trentsws is offline  
Unread 02-25-13, 02:19 PM   #382
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,599
Originally Posted by trentsws View Post
Great work...!

I'm ignorant in this things, so i need to ask.
How do i remove your nameplate configuration to use tidyplates?
They are kind together when i activate TidyPlates... your's are inside them...

Thanks in advance!
/realui > Nameplates
Nibelheim is offline  
Unread 02-25-13, 02:20 PM   #383
Jasmer
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 105
Sorry I can't get in game at the moment but if memory serves the nameplates can be found somewhere in RealUI's in-game configuration. Type /realui, there should be a nameplates menu to the left where I think you can disable them. lol no promises though, it's been a while since I snooped around in there.

[Edit] Well nib beat me to it. C:
Jasmer is offline  
Unread 02-25-13, 05:21 PM   #384
Kkthnx
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
 
Kkthnx's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 167
Thumbs up

Any reason why my unitframes are a green? I don't member if it was like this before hand or not?

http://postimage.org/image/u1qy3zn0t/
__________________
The further you get into technology, the further you go into gaming. That's the general rule.
Kkthnx is online now  
Unread 02-25-13, 05:48 PM   #385
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,599
Originally Posted by Kkthnxbye™ View Post
Any reason why my unitframes are a green? I don't member if it was like this before hand or not?

http://postimage.org/image/u1qy3zn0t/
That means that Unit is PvP flagged and friendly. It'll be red if they're hostile.
Nibelheim is offline  
Unread 02-25-13, 05:52 PM   #386
Kkthnx
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
 
Kkthnx's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 167
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
That means that Unit is PvP flagged and friendly. It'll be red if they're hostile.
Right on thank you!
__________________
The further you get into technology, the further you go into gaming. That's the general rule.
Kkthnx is online now  
Unread 02-25-13, 06:11 PM   #387
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,599
Originally Posted by Kkthnxbye™ View Post
Right on thank you!
PS. Strange to see you around these parts. PSS. Love your work
Nibelheim is offline  
Unread 02-25-13, 07:14 PM   #388
Kkthnx
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
 
Kkthnx's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 167
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
PS. Strange to see you around these parts. PSS. Love your work
Trying some new stuff, haha! Thank you!
__________________
The further you get into technology, the further you go into gaming. That's the general rule.
Kkthnx is online now  
Unread 02-26-13, 11:39 AM   #389
Freakeh
A Fallenroot Satyr
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 21
I am trying to change my grid location but every time I move it ALWAYS snaps back to the same default location. I have no idea why this is doing it, I tried disabling the Real UI grid stuff and nothing has worked. Any help?
Freakeh is offline  
Unread 02-26-13, 12:14 PM   #390
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,599
Originally Posted by Freakeh View Post
I am trying to change my grid location but every time I move it ALWAYS snaps back to the same default location. I have no idea why this is doing it, I tried disabling the Real UI grid stuff and nothing has worked. Any help?
/realui > Frame Mover > AddOns > Grid
Nibelheim is offline  
Unread 02-26-13, 12:29 PM   #391
Freakeh
A Fallenroot Satyr
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 21
Thank you almighty one.
Freakeh is offline  
Unread 02-26-13, 03:50 PM   #392
poleherbehr77
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 13
First off i'd like to say i love the way the UI looks.

The issue ive ran into is when I try and start the setup most of my addons fail and dont start up on real install box.

Also ive when through your troubleshooting step several times with no success.

I moved my WoW folder to my /c
Deleted WTF and interface as stated in your guide
reinstalled WTF and interface while WoW was closed
My account name shows as a number and not what I use to log in. I did some looking around and apparently that's how account names are displayed now? I tried both renaming my folder the number name and my actual account name with no success.
The next issue is when I unchecked the read-only box (while in game, or out of game) the settings don't save and revert back to the box being checked. I'm guessing this is a setting on my computer that need to be turned off however, I have no idea where they would be.

Edit:
these are the addons that are not working
bartender
Grid
mik
All the Nibs
omen
Raven
Skada

Any help would be greatly appreciated !

Last edited by poleherbehr77 : 02-26-13 at 03:53 PM.
poleherbehr77 is offline  
Unread 02-26-13, 04:33 PM   #393
anubis06660
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 12
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Curious. Nothing changed in r9 would have affected the Launcher. In fact, RealUI doesn't come with anything that affects the Launcher

With the Ambush bug, is it still happening to you?
Yea it's probably a wow deal with the launcher. I can deal with it, not in the mood to do a reinstall anytime soon lol.

Install of r10 and Ambush is fixed

As always this is still the #1 UI

oh and Nib....wb!!!
anubis06660 is offline  
Unread 02-26-13, 04:46 PM   #394
Kkthnx
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
 
Kkthnx's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 167
Just quick suggestion since r10, You should make the TARGET_ID same as PLAYER_ID when it comes to PVP.

Code:
elseif UnitIsFriend(Unit, TARGET_ID) then
    UF[TARGET_ID].endboxtext.text:SetText(ClassificationShort["pvp"])
    bgColor = {0, 0, 0}
    newColorID = "black"

Just so it matches. Just a thought.

Your outcome is below.

http://postimage.org/image/lavv3gaat/full/
__________________
The further you get into technology, the further you go into gaming. That's the general rule.

Last edited by Kkthnx : 02-26-13 at 05:13 PM.
Kkthnx is online now  
Unread 02-26-13, 05:29 PM   #395
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,599
Originally Posted by Kkthnxbye™ View Post
Just quick suggestion since r10, You should make the TARGET_ID same as PLAYER_ID when it comes to PVP.

Code:
elseif UnitIsFriend(Unit, TARGET_ID) then
    UF[TARGET_ID].endboxtext.text:SetText(ClassificationShort["pvp"])
    bgColor = {0, 0, 0}
    newColorID = "black"

Just so it matches. Just a thought.

Your outcome is below.

http://postimage.org/image/lavv3gaat/full/
I like it
Nibelheim is offline  
Unread 02-26-13, 05:31 PM   #396
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,599
Originally Posted by poleherbehr77 View Post
First off i'd like to say i love the way the UI looks.

The issue ive ran into is when I try and start the setup most of my addons fail and dont start up on real install box.

Any help would be greatly appreciated !
Account Names can indeed be numbers now. If you log-in to your character then exit WoW, does a new folder appear in the WTF\Account\ folder? Or is there still just the one folder you renamed?
Nibelheim is offline  
Unread 02-26-13, 05:38 PM   #397
poleherbehr77
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 13
A new folder appears with just numbers.
poleherbehr77 is offline  
Unread 02-26-13, 05:40 PM   #398
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,599
Originally Posted by poleherbehr77 View Post
A new folder appears with just numbers.
The name of that new folder that WoW created is your account name. Copy and Paste that name into Notepad, and use it to name the ACCOUNTNAME folder included with RealUI when you install it.
Nibelheim is offline  
Unread 02-26-13, 05:43 PM   #399
poleherbehr77
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 13
Unhappy

Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
The name of that new folder that WoW created is your account name. Copy and Paste that name into Notepad, and use it to name the ACCOUNTNAME folder included with RealUI when you install it.
No dice, same issue
poleherbehr77 is offline  
Unread 02-26-13, 05:54 PM   #400
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,599
Originally Posted by poleherbehr77 View Post
No dice, same issue
Interesting. Well, I'm completely stumped. Only thing I can suggest is deleting the Interface and WTF folders and going through the installation process again.
Nibelheim is offline  
Closed Thread

Go BackWoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off