Closed Thread
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-06-13, 09:57 AM   #541
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,548
Originally Posted by Murfstar View Post
I've had the same issue in lfr, 15 tokens in my bag and no opportunity to spend them.
Does disabling the RealUI loot module help? /realui > Loot


Finally got the bags and bank mostly sorted. Finished styling the frames, and added dynamic sizing to the containers so you can hopefully see all your items

Nibelheim is offline  
Unread 03-06-13, 10:01 AM   #542
noelove
A Murloc Raider
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 5
just updated everything and logged in for the first time since the patch. Everything worked perfectly. Thank you SO much for continuing to work on RealUI. You make my WoW playing days so much better.

<3
noelove is offline  
Unread 03-06-13, 10:08 AM   #543
NeonSkin
A Murloc Raider
 
NeonSkin's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Does disabling the RealUI loot module help? /realui > Loot


Finally got the bags and bank mostly sorted. Finished styling the frames, and added dynamic sizing to the containers so you can hopefully see all your items

Wow, this is really pretty. You sir, are amazing.
NeonSkin is offline  
Unread 03-06-13, 12:15 PM   #544
Baltharus
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
 
Baltharus's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 189
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Does disabling the RealUI loot module help? /realui > Loot


Finally got the bags and bank mostly sorted. Finished styling the frames, and added dynamic sizing to the containers so you can hopefully see all your items

really nice!

I have been replacing Arkinventory with Cargbags for a long time now. Nice that you switched over to my fave bag mod.

Also good to see you active again
__________________
Originally Posted by us2006027321 View Post
Certain long-standing political, pseudo-religious Roman traditions have taken you seriously and notified their Knights Templar and Illiuminati appropriately. Your move... /grin
Baltharus is offline  
Unread 03-06-13, 02:04 PM   #545
rdobkins
A Fallenroot Satyr
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 28
Working well for me except for two small things: 1) dark black circle on minimap when bugsack empty and 2) compactraidframe manager not hidden anymore (i.e. the one at the left of the screen that can flyout when you are in a party/raid)

Last edited by rdobkins : 03-06-13 at 04:09 PM.
rdobkins is offline  
Unread 03-06-13, 06:11 PM   #546
Evabi
A Fallenroot Satyr
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 28
As long as we are making suggestions, I would like to recommend two addons for addition to your compilation:

Adibags:


Postal:
Evabi is offline  
Unread 03-06-13, 06:15 PM   #547
ComXERO
A Defias Bandit
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2
I seem to be having an issue with certain buffs showing up on the HUD for my warrior. Neither my Enrage or Weakened Blows are showing up. Hamstring, Meat Cleaver, and others seem to show just fine. This is on a fresh install, so all IceHUD modules are still enabled.

Any ideas?
ComXERO is offline  
Unread 03-06-13, 06:48 PM   #548
Boomslang
A Kobold Labourer
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1
Nib,

in pre-5.2 rogues had a buff notification setting right below the middle of the HuD that displayed an icon if you didn't have a poison on your weapons, it also displayed the blade flurry icon in the same area if blade flurry was active. Is this part of icehud or something separate? Looking to turn it back on as I liked the reminder.
Boomslang is offline  
Unread 03-06-13, 07:04 PM   #549
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,548
Originally Posted by rdobkins View Post
Working well for me except for two small things: 1) dark black circle on minimap when bugsack empty and 2) compactraidframe manager not hidden anymore (i.e. the one at the left of the screen that can flyout when you are in a party/raid)
For number 2, do you just mean the little box with the arrow in it?

Originally Posted by Evabi View Post
As long as we are making suggestions, I would like to recommend two addons for addition to your compilation:
Ack, and I just added cargBags

As for Postal, I do like Postal over EasyMail, however it used to have an issue where it made the "New Mail" API always return true, so I'd always end up with the New Mail icon sitting on the screen, even when I'd just checked my mail. Not sure if it still does this or not.


Originally Posted by ComXERO View Post
I seem to be having an issue with certain buffs showing up on the HUD for my warrior. Neither my Enrage or Weakened Blows are showing up. Hamstring, Meat Cleaver, and others seem to show just fine. This is on a fresh install, so all IceHUD modules are still enabled.

Any ideas?
Possibly a change in SpellIDs. Can you enter the following two scripts into your chat window and let me know what numbers appear when these two buffs activate?

Lua Code:
  1. /script local f = CreateFrame("FRAME"); f:RegisterEvent("UNIT_AURA"); f:SetScript("OnEvent", function(self, event, ...) if ... == "player" then local spellid = select(11, UnitAura("player", "Enrage")); print("Enrage", spellid); end end)
Lua Code:
  1. /script local f = CreateFrame("FRAME"); f:RegisterEvent("UNIT_AURA"); f:SetScript("OnEvent", function(self, event, ...) if ... == "player" then local spellid = select(11, UnitAura("player", "Weakened Blows")); print("Weakened Blows", spellid); end end)

Originally Posted by Boomslang View Post
Nib,

in pre-5.2 rogues had a buff notification setting right below the middle of the HuD that displayed an icon if you didn't have a poison on your weapons, it also displayed the blade flurry icon in the same area if blade flurry was active. Is this part of icehud or something separate? Looking to turn it back on as I liked the reminder.
The poison indicators can be re-enabled by modifying the nibRealUI\Modules.xml file. Change the:

<!-- <Script file="Modules\AuraWatch.lua"/> -->

to

<Script file="Modules\AuraWatch.lua"/>

I'm currently in the process of adding such tracking back into RealUI in the form of Raven bar groups.
Nibelheim is offline  
Unread 03-06-13, 08:19 PM   #550
Rehpicul
A Defias Bandit
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2
CargBags - Nivaya

I think the new bag add-on "CargBags - Nivaya" is a great addition. I just wished some one would take over the project because one of the features I found most attractive was the integration with outfitter since I have three sets of geat. However this doesn't seem to be working anymore. Hopefully someone will take it over because it is by far the best bag add-on I have seen.
Rehpicul is offline  
Unread 03-07-13, 01:13 AM   #551
Ordrosh
A Theradrim Guardian
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 65
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
As for Postal, I do like Postal over EasyMail, however it used to have an issue where it made the "New Mail" API always return true, so I'd always end up with the New Mail icon sitting on the screen, even when I'd just checked my mail. Not sure if it still does this or not.
have been using postal for quite a while now and I really don't think i've seen that behaviour from it, at least not pre 5.2. have not received mail yesterday

like the new infobar looks
Ordrosh is offline  
Unread 03-07-13, 02:11 AM   #552
Baurge
Tabilaski @ Andorhal
 
Baurge's Avatar
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8
I get this error every time I summon my Mindbender on my Spriest:

71x [ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] AddOn "Mapster" tried to call the protected function "CompactRaidFrame1:Show()".
!BugGrabber-r188\BugGrabber.lua:587: in function <!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:587>
<in C code>
FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:279: in function "CompactUnitFrame_UpdateVisible"
FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:237: in function "CompactUnitFrame_UpdateAll"
FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:97: in function <FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:44>

Locals:
nil

Ohh and glad to see RealUI is back and in full force, I was really saddened when I ultimately had to switch from Real back in Cata.

How is life treating you Nib, know you were going through some tough times back when you had to take your break, hope everything is going much better now.
__________________
Baurge is offline  
Unread 03-07-13, 02:23 AM   #553
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,548
Originally Posted by Baurge View Post
How is life treating you Nib, know you were going through some tough times back when you had to take your break, hope everything is going much better now.
Things are going good. Found a Naturopath in the states who cured me of all my "incurable" auto-immune issues. So far I'm nicely rehabilitating, getting back into the swing of things
Nibelheim is offline  
Unread 03-07-13, 02:39 AM   #554
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,548
7.3 r15

I'm uploading this update sooner than I expected as I wanted to get the new installation method up and running.

RealUI no longer requires the WTF folder for installation. This should make things much simpler.
As always, make sure to backup your current WTF and Interface folders before performing a new installation.
Nibelheim is offline  
Unread 03-07-13, 02:59 AM   #555
Baurge
Tabilaski @ Andorhal
 
Baurge's Avatar
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8
Hmmz so I'm starting to wonder if it's something to do with this "Compact Raid Frames" because I just got a similar error with the latest update but this time for new Bag addon:

3x [ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] AddOn "cargBags_Nivaya" tried to call the protected function "CompactRaidFrame1:Show()".
!BugGrabber-r188\BugGrabber.lua:587: in function <!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:587>
<in C code>
FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:279: in function "CompactUnitFrame_UpdateVisible"
FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:237: in function "CompactUnitFrame_UpdateAll"
FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:97: in function <FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:44>

Locals:
nil
__________________
Baurge is offline  
Unread 03-07-13, 03:14 AM   #556
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,548
Originally Posted by Baurge View Post
Hmmz so I'm starting to wonder if it's something to do with this "Compact Raid Frames" because I just got a similar error with the latest update but this time for new Bag addon:
Yeah, that's just CRFM taint. No worries.
Nibelheim is offline  
Unread 03-07-13, 03:30 AM   #557
DanB
A Murloc Raider
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 9
Welcome back, Nib!
Hey, does cargbag have a 'restack' function (yet )?

Thanks to Gethe for holding things together and congrats to both of you for a great UI!
DanB is offline  
Unread 03-07-13, 08:37 AM   #558
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,548
Originally Posted by DanB View Post
Welcome back, Nib!
Hey, does cargbag have a 'restack' function (yet )?

Thanks to Gethe for holding things together and congrats to both of you for a great UI!
A restack button shall be included in the next update
Nibelheim is offline  
Unread 03-07-13, 08:57 AM   #559
usrpaul
A Murloc Raider
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 7
Awesome suit!!!

Well, I've been used some suits but RealUI is the best UI that I can get, but there is some features that I need to activate like the pet bar. I want it to show up so I can control my pet's health whenever I want. Any idea?
usrpaul is offline  
Unread 03-07-13, 09:08 AM   #560
Nibelheim
local roygbi-
 
Nibelheim's Avatar
Featured
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,548
Originally Posted by usrpaul View Post
Well, I've been used some suits but RealUI is the best UI that I can get, but there is some features that I need to activate like the pet bar. I want it to show up so I can control my pet's health whenever I want. Any idea?
Currently the Pet Unit Frame is built into the Player Unit Frame. The little box on the end becomes class colored and acts as the Pet Frame, and two lines will appear inside the Player health and power bars to indicate how much health/power your pet has lost.

I realize it's not the easiest to see, and changes are coming some time in the future.
Nibelheim is offline  
Closed Thread

Go BackWoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off