10-21-12, 06:35 PM   #1
Sparkplug
A Cyclonian

Shrine of the Two Moons

Ever since I set my hearthstone in Shrine of the Two Moons the map, for whatever reason, is reading that I am north of Pandaria whenever I am inside the city. The minute I walk outside it figures out where I'm at at puts the map back where it should be but until that point all I get is a black map (really just the blank space between maps). It doesn't matter if I walk outside and then back indoors, it still reads my positioning wrong once I'm inside the building. I don't seem to remember it doing it before I set my hearthstone there though so it's a little weird (or maybe I'm remembering wrong...) If needed, I can get a screenshot for you. Didn't happen to have one when I wrote this.

I'm not really that worried about it but figured I'd mention it.

10-22-12, 12:24 AM   #2
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by Sparkplug View Post
Ever since I set my hearthstone in Shrine of the Two Moons the map, for whatever reason, is reading that I am north of Pandaria whenever I am inside the city. The minute I walk outside it figures out where I'm at at puts the map back where it should be but until that point all I get is a black map (really just the blank space between maps). It doesn't matter if I walk outside and then back indoors, it still reads my positioning wrong once I'm inside the building. I don't seem to remember it doing it before I set my hearthstone there though so it's a little weird (or maybe I'm remembering wrong...) If needed, I can get a screenshot for you. Didn't happen to have one when I wrote this.

I'm not really that worried about it but figured I'd mention it.
Yeah the shrines use the new microdungeon system blizzard added with 5.0 which I don't yet have added.

10-22-12, 06:15 AM   #3
Sparkplug
A Cyclonian

Ah, thanks Rythal... That makes sense

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Shrine of the Two Moons