05-13-06, 08:31 PM   #1
Stanz
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Chat/Combat Log Help (Align/Justify)

I'm currently making a few code changes to my UI, to make it exactly how I like it. One of the biggest things I'd like to change is the alignment/justification of the text in the Chat Windows.

Basically, I'd like to be able to align my Combat Log (currently using Nurfed Combat Log) to the right of the frame, as opposed to it all starting from the left. Since I have my Combat Log in the bottom right of the screen. Whilst this looks 'prettier', it also serves a good purpose of having all the "damage numbers" appear perfectly aligned along the right.

So, I'm hoping to look for some help here, as I've been unable to do this myself.

First of all, does something like this already exist?

If not... then would an entirely new frame have to be written? Or is there a simple way of tweaking the frame to do it? and if a new frame does have to be designed.. would it be possible to hook it straight into the combat log, or would nurfed combat log have to be specifically edited to use it?

Sorry if that post was a little long, I'd really appretiate some help if anyone knows anything about this.
05-13-06, 11:43 PM   #2
Aquendyn
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
ChatFrame2:SetJustifyH("RIGHT")
05-14-06, 06:28 AM   #3
Stanz
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Well.. I didn't expect it to be that simple. Thank you =)
05-14-06, 03:52 PM   #4
KowHunta
A Fallenroot Satyr
I'm sorry, how would we implement this? With code or just type it in somewhere?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Chat/Combat Log Help (Align/Justify)