10-11-13, 03:33 AM   #1
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Question about LerbUI and brining out a Fan update.

Maybe this might be a pointless thread or I might just be tired.. Not sure atm

Anyhow. I recently Fan-updated (LerbUI-LeUI). Honestly, its coming along better than I thought. I have watched it for sometime now, and I do not think the UI is gonna be patched anytime soon and I am willing to fan update it until its author comes back to handle it. My question is would it be okay? " I did look for any license in the files, didn't see one." No one has really heard from the person who first off made it so. I thought I would ask here. Thanks everyone..

Oh here is what it will and does look like now. Ignore the actionbars that's just my setup. I am still fixing up some other things like loot frame needs to be finished and polished and other sorts but I redid some of the tooltip and stuff and things are smoother than ever

Preview :

Last edited by Kkthnx : 10-11-13 at 03:35 AM.
10-11-13, 11:51 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
lerb was last on this site last week. Did you try sending him a PM?

The absence of a license means that there is no license to give you permissions to do anything. A license gives you permission to do something. Without one, it's All Rights Reserved.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-11-13, 03:12 PM   #3
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
lerb was last on this site last week. Did you try sending him a PM?

The absence of a license means that there is no license to give you permissions to do anything. A license gives you permission to do something. Without one, it's All Rights Reserved.
Indeed I did send a PM to him in which why I made the post. I seen that they were online recently but no replies to their UI or anything. I assumed about the license deal as well thats another reason why I posted. But thank you for the reply none the less.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Question about LerbUI and brining out a Fan update.