07-15-14, 07:00 PM   #1
kasca
A Frostmaul Preserver
Buttons

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=5367

Man this has finally died..cry. Anyone know of one like it??? I don't want a box. It neat to keep them around my map. Where there out of the way.
07-15-14, 07:46 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Try MinimapButtonFrame.

Ummm, when you say "It neat to keep them around my map.", what exactly do you mean.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 07-15-14 at 07:51 PM.
07-15-14, 07:54 PM   #3
kasca
A Frostmaul Preserver
Neat as in NEAT,not Cluttered. .. All in one place. Not as in a box taking up a lot of space.
07-15-14, 09:07 PM   #4
def9
A Cobalt Mageweaver

MBB should allow you to tidy up minimap buttons nicely.
07-15-14, 09:26 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Aha! I knew it was still around, but was just searching for Minimap Button Bag.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-16-14, 06:32 AM   #6
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

OK. I was just wondering (plus I am easily confused). Well, I stand by my original post, try MinimapButtonFrame.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!
07-16-14, 06:40 PM   #7
kasca
A Frostmaul Preserver
Frames a box =(
07-17-14, 12:12 AM   #8
Phanx
Cat.

According to the description on the download page, you can change the background in the options.

If it doesn't have an option to remove the background entirely, rather than just telling everyone who's trying to help you here how useless their efforts are because they can't magically point you to an addon that doesn't exist, your time will probably be best spent either:

(a) asking the author of the addon to add an option to hide the background, or

(b) spend 5 minutes figuring out how to remove the background in the addon's code yourself.
07-17-14, 04:34 AM   #9
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

The "box" in MBF can be done away with in the options. See this: My UI. MBF is at the top center of the screen shot.

If you don't want to see the minimap buttons they can be made to appear, and disappear, on a key bind.

07-17-14, 07:38 AM   #10
kasca
A Frostmaul Preserver
humm .. i said nothing bad about it or the person who posted it. I pointed out it a box. I did read it and look at all the pics. Shows a box. Makeing the background clear. Still makes it a box. I always look before i ask. Ive gone throght here and curse. These being only 2 i trust to dl from. Before i asked for help.

I thought one the reasons these forms are here is help each other. Iam sorry that my not understand code makes you mad. I wish i did understand because then i make something differant. Mods are all becomes carbon copys.
07-17-14, 08:52 AM   #11
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Not to get upset, but I'm not mad. I was just trying to explain that if you install MBF, and look at the options, you'll see how you can get rid of the "box" frame around it.

Once you install it you can open the options by clicking on the minimap button for MBF, or if you have an LDB display you can open it by clicking on the button for MBF. Both work the same way. They open the Blizzard Interface dialog. Click on the "AddOns" tab and look for "MinimapButtonFrame". Expand the options by clicking on the small "+" sign next to it. Then you want to make sure you click on the "Profiles" heading and make sure you have the proper profile set. Next go to the "Display" heading and open that. At the top is a "drop down" titled "Hide when Locked". Click on the arrow on the right, and choose what you want hidden in MBF.

Everything is self explanatory in MBF's options. Just take the time to get to know it, and hopefully you'll like it. I know I do and I've even made a few skin pack plug-in's for it.

Don't feel so bad about not understanding code. The plug-in's for this thing were ridiculously easy to figure out, or I never would have made them. I don't really understand code either.

07-17-14, 11:01 AM   #12
Phanx
Cat.

And if when you're saying "box" you mean something other than the visible square background and border behind the buttons, then try to describe what you mean some other way, because that's the only meaning of the word "box" that makes any sense to me in the context of your question.
07-17-14, 06:47 PM   #13
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I thought he meant collapsed/condensed. "All in one place" instead of something that's "taking up a lot of space". Which is why I went looking for MBB instead of MBF.

/edit: though the addon kasca was previously using showed all of the buttons at once, but with the ability to individually position them wherever you want... /shrug
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Buttons