05-09-08, 08:17 AM   #361
mplantinga
A Defias Bandit
I'll have to pay a bit more attention to the effects of debuffs on healing. That certainly could have contributed.
05-11-08, 10:53 AM   #362
Leridyn
A Murloc Raider
Stop me if you've heard this before

I just downloaded Clique - I love it. Problem is, even though I have nothing bound to my right mouse button, I can't right click on people to whisper/invite/etc., and that's a problem.

Is there a workaround for this, can someone direct me to a post which tells me how to do this? I don't want to uninstall the mod since it's a lifesaver in BGs and raids, but I'd like to be able to trade with my guildies again.

Leridyn
05-11-08, 10:56 AM   #363
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Leridyn View Post
I just downloaded Clique - I love it. Problem is, even though I have nothing bound to my right mouse button, I can't right click on people to whisper/invite/etc., and that's a problem.

Is there a workaround for this, can someone direct me to a post which tells me how to do this? I don't want to uninstall the mod since it's a lifesaver in BGs and raids, but I'd like to be able to trade with my guildies again.

Leridyn

Create a new custom binding of the "Menu" type, binding it to another key combination. For example, open the Clique UI and click "Custom". Select Menu, and then select a new key combination.

Alternatively, you can set an out-of-combat binding for right click to menu. This will allow you to do both things.

Let me know if that doesn't make sense.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
05-11-08, 11:10 AM   #364
Leridyn
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Cladhaire View Post
Create a new custom binding of the "Menu" type, binding it to another key combination. For example, open the Clique UI and click "Custom". Select Menu, and then select a new key combination.

Alternatively, you can set an out-of-combat binding for right click to menu. This will allow you to do both things.

First of all, thank you so much for answering me so fast - not only is it really appreciated, but it shows how much you are dedicated to your users/fans and your work. Secondly, your directions were great. I simply bound everything to my left button (heh) and the menu to the right.

Seems to be working fine! you're the best!

Leridyn
06-09-08, 10:08 PM   #365
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I can't believe I never tried this . I've used Clique off and on for awhile, but always scrapped it because of the menu "problem". I'll be sure to link to this solution when others have this issue. Great mod btw, I'm sure I'll keep it this time .
06-14-08, 06:19 AM   #366
Jeßus
A Defias Bandit
For the last day or so I can't get shift-right click to carry out any of my macros. I've double and triple checked them to make sure all the spelling was correct and they worked fine a few days ago then BAM nothing works for shift-right click. I'm also trying just doing the simple binding Holy Light to it with no macro involved and nothing as well. My other modifier right click combos work just fine. Any idea what it might be?

Last edited by Jeßus : 06-14-08 at 06:22 AM.
06-14-08, 06:24 AM   #367
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
No, I don't. Does the same thing happen with normal macros bound to your action buttons?
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
06-14-08, 06:26 AM   #368
Jeßus
A Defias Bandit
No, I don't. Does the same thing happen with normal macros bound to your action buttons?

You talking about macros on my bars? No i have no problem with them working, nor with macros in all my other modifier+mouse click combos.

Also here's my macro just to be safe and see if anything might be an issue.

/use Essence of the Martyr
/use Lower City Prayerbook
/cast Divine Illumination
/cast Divine Favor
/cast [target=mouseover] Holy Light

Last edited by Jeßus : 06-14-08 at 06:28 AM.
06-14-08, 06:30 AM   #369
Jeßus
A Defias Bandit
Haha I'm so dumb, I recently added a spell to my OOC set for shift right click and I've been sitting in IF trying this. Just disregard my lapse in thinking.
06-20-08, 08:40 AM   #370
Binat
A Defias Bandit
text wall

hi I just installed clique and every time I hover over a target I get that huge wall of text appears at the right bottom corner with all tooltips I have configured in clique.

http://usera.imagecave.com/binationa...008_170343.jpg

How can I remove that?
06-20-08, 08:49 AM   #371
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Type /clique hidebindings and see if that hides it.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
06-20-08, 08:53 AM   #372
Binat
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Dreadlorde View Post
Type /clique hidebindings and see if that hides it.
nope it isn't hiding it /cry
06-20-08, 09:00 AM   #373
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

try /clique showbindings.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
06-20-08, 09:07 AM   #374
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
/clique tooltip

The showbinding dialog is something entirely different than the tooltip display.
06-20-08, 09:16 AM   #375
Binat
A Defias Bandit
thanks alot for the quick answers

/clique tooltip worked <3
07-03-08, 11:26 PM   #376
Holyapple
A Kobold Labourer
adding Heal bot?

Clique,
I am looking at it and for the most part liking it.
I use healbot for my healing but I need a way to quck cast (blessing of Protection)
Now with your mod I can quick cast this spell.
Altho I would like to know if I can use your mod with heal bot..
Heal bot gives all my raid member's names in a nice little set of 2 rows.
So the question is can I click on my heal bot frame to use your mod? as it stands I dont see a option to add heal bot frames.
Thank you very much for your time.
Holyapple
07-04-08, 01:06 AM   #377
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Holyapple View Post
Clique,
I am looking at it and for the most part liking it.
I use healbot for my healing but I need a way to quck cast (blessing of Protection)
Now with your mod I can quick cast this spell.
Altho I would like to know if I can use your mod with heal bot..
Heal bot gives all my raid member's names in a nice little set of 2 rows.
So the question is can I click on my heal bot frame to use your mod? as it stands I dont see a option to add heal bot frames.
Thank you very much for your time.
Holyapple
It is up to Healbot to register itself for click-casting. Clique doesn't register any frames, but simply acts on the frames that have registered themselves. This isn't a "clique" standard, but instead is shared across a number of click-casting addons.
07-06-08, 06:09 AM   #378
Arcichalid
A Defias Bandit
Clicque + Disenchant

Hello everybody!
I need help with clicque and disenchant spell.

My wish is:

if i click middle mouse cast disenchat spell on all disenchantable items in my bag (number 1-4)

it is possible ?

or help me with searching multiple disenchant macro/addon

Thanx much !

PS:sorry for my english im not englishman.
07-06-08, 06:10 AM   #379
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
What you want cannot be done with simply a macro. Sorry.
07-06-08, 06:15 AM   #380
Arcichalid
A Defias Bandit
thanx

Ah thanx for your time

search again...

have nice day

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Cladhaire's Mods » Help with Clique