02-27-07, 07:08 PM   #1
DigitalRonin
A Defias Bandit
Issue with Pet Health Bars

Hello all,

I searched the support thread and couldn't find anything in regards to a problem I'm seeing.

I have two machines..one running at 1680 by 1050 widescreen...runs great with all the bars.

On another machine running at the 1024x768 resoluton the pet healthbars which should appear over the main 3D toons get scattered on the screen. Mainly on the right hand side. I've tried remazzifying and it has not resolved it.

Anyone have any suggestions?
02-28-07, 05:13 AM   #2
Brem
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by DigitalRonin

On another machine running at the 1024x768 resoluton the pet healthbars which should appear over the main 3D toons get scattered on the screen. Mainly on the right hand side. I've tried remazzifying and it has not resolved it.

Anyone have any suggestions?
Unfortunately, there just isnt the real estate on the lower aspect ratios to put the pets near their "masters." So, pets are grouped to the right hand side. It's not great, but there isn't a lot of choice to make about where to put them.

-----------------
MazzleUI Beta Tester
02-28-07, 02:03 PM   #3
DigitalRonin
A Defias Bandit
Ah...that would explain it!

Thanks for the heads up. I might have to tinker with the DUF and see if I can find a decent spot to place em. Or just slightly tweak the right hand side placement.
02-28-07, 04:15 PM   #4
coniferous
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

i personally way prefer them there. Pets sorta get in the way and this cuts the clutter on the most important information.
02-28-07, 04:35 PM   #5
123noob
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Really? lol I prefer having the pets on top of the masters' frame, easier to note and less eyes moving. Also, having everythign group into one information is better than having them all spread out IMO.

Out of topic question: How do you attached a thumbnail image instead of inserting one huge image in a post? Been trying to find out what's the code for it, but no result so far
02-28-07, 04:38 PM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Scroll down past Submit Replay and use the attachment feature.
02-28-07, 04:43 PM   #7
Gemminie
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm running 1280x1024, and I get this too: the pets' unit frames are all on the right-hand side. I don't really have a problem with this, though. The real problem is the fact that they don't always appear as far down as they should -- when I'm playing my mage (not a frost mage, no water elemental!), and I join a party with a hunter, the hunter's pet will sometimes be down on top of the right side of the MazzleUI panel, but sometimes it will be higher than that, as if there were an invisible pet frame below it -- sometimes it's even higher up. Since I like to put my Cellular chat frames over there to the right, it would be nice if the pet frames would stack predictably, but they don't. Not really a problem, just an inconvenience, as I can just drag the Cellular frame out of the way.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Issue with Pet Health Bars