03-15-07, 08:58 AM   #1
Toast1982
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Druid Mazzle Issues

I was playing like normal today, and I was doing some shifting between druid forms.

Normally, when shifting between forms the bars automatically change to the dedicated bar for the stance. For example, when switching to cat it brings up the cat bar with claw, mangle, etc. or switching to bear gives you maul, swipe etc.

While in caster you have the normal starfire, moonfire, etc.

My question is for some reason it just quit working. Randomly decided when i shift to a different form the bar was no longer going to shift with it.

I attempted to modify bongos and found a stance area that I thought might be of some use, but twiddling with it doesn't seem to have any actions for me. I also tried to re-mazzilfy and that has produce zero results as well.

How do I change the settings to allow bar shifting to work with shape shifting?
03-15-07, 09:25 AM   #2
brujer
A Fallenroot Satyr
I beleive that there is a portion in the faq that covers this but...if you reset your bindings in any way, you need to go into the default ui bindings section and unbind all of the action bar binds and then rebind using the bongos interface. This should help. The same thing happened with both my rogue and druid and that was my fix.
03-15-07, 09:56 AM   #3
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
This happened to me all the time, and nothing from the FAQ helped me. I had to completely get rid of bongos and download bartender3... I did it after the initial mazzifying, havent updated yet, though. With the bongos when that happened, I had to completely log out of the game and disable and reenable it, but with the bartender3, it only happened once, and a console reload helped it. I think it must be some kins of Blizzard issue, because it happens to me on the normal Blizzard bars as well. It mostly happens to me if... and i hope this makes sense... if I am looting something and I hold down the button and release it too fast?
Hope This Helps
ETA: Gah, stupid colors messing up :P
03-15-07, 10:41 AM   #4
Kierrkian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Please read the " Known Issues " post, it covers this problem and explains how to fix. It also says " Read here before posting ".

Replacing Bongo's with Bartender still doesnt fix the issue just makes it easier to reset the layout, my suggestion is to follow the fix that Mazz has posted in the above mentioned thread.

03-15-07, 10:47 AM   #5
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I tried it and it didn't work, as I said, I jkust got the Bartender out of desperation, and I was going to wait for the next update to try out mazz's fix again. Idk why it didn't work for me, it just didn't
03-15-07, 10:59 AM   #6
coniferous
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Remove the keybindings for shifting between bars. If you press shift and another button, it will ruin the automatic shifting between forms.

If bartender works for you, then go for it. but try this fix first.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Druid Mazzle Issues