While not having the features of Version 0.41
(note the change in number) , this version gives compatibility with WoW 3.1, but not much else.
The 'proper' version is coming soon.
UWBCG V.41 is coming along smoothly, features (so far) include:
- New Options dialog frame.
- New slash commands (e.g. /bcg options)
- Battlecries are now split into categories, namely Horde/Alliance/Neutral
- Ability to select chat channel to vent your battlecry into (previously required clicking different buttons, now there is a combobox gives you a list of channels and you select the one you want and hit 'Generate')
- More culture-specific battlecries
- Cleaner code
UWBCG v0.08 is now available, check the files for more info (I know this message is a little late)
Changes include macro commands as well as a few small changes to some battlecries.
The Ultimate Warcraft Battlecry Generator v0.02 is now available for download (as soon as it passes pending status)
Includes the following changes:
+ Added Y Button
+ Added Version Label
+ Changed Version Number
- Removed unused code
+ Added some more cries
Welcome to Nuchaleft's new author portal. This is where you can find my news, report bugs, submit feature requests, read the faq and more. Thanks for stopping by!