- Cost of Stack or Max purchase now shown in the button’s tooltip instead of changing the money display.
- No longer displays “loaded” message.
- Separated localization files for more flexibility.
- Added workaround for ammo pouch bug.
- Added Korean localization thanks to sayclub.
- Fixed a bug where the amount you could afford was shown as the amount you could fit and vise versa.
- Stack button now works a bit more intuitively for items which come in preset stacks.
- Changed behavior of Stack button (see Features).
- Improved efficiency in certain areas.
- Fixed a bug that caused an error for people with enchanting or herbalism bags
- Updated Ace2 libs
- Updated TOC for patch 1.12
- Updated Ace2 libraries
- Slightly rearranged the buttons to have a bit more space in between.
- Clicking on the Max and Stack buttons will now change the amount in the box instead of immediately bringing up the confirmation window.
- Stack button will now be disabled for items whose stack size is the same as their purchase unit (ammunition, for instance).
- Stack button will now be disabled for items that do not stack.
- Ace2ified. Functionality is the same except for the above change, but behind the scenes it's a whole new beast.
- Disabled display of the "Vendor has" line of the Max tooltip if there is no limit.
- Changed coloring of tooltip text.
- French translation courtesy of Layrajha.
- Chinese translation thanks to q09q09.
- Stack and Max buttons display a confirmation regardless of purchase size to alleviate accidental clicks.
- The BuyEmAll frame will not hide until you accept the confirmation or if there is no confirmation.
- Fixed a bug where you could attempt to buy an item a vendor no longer has.
- German translation courtesy of JokerGermany.
- Changed the text on Max and Stack tooltips.
- Corrected a few typos in this readme.
- Remembered to turn off debugging mode. :P
- Changed the way the window is rendered such that I don't have to include a texture file.
- Changed cost display for better visual integration with WoW.
- Removed display of maximum purchase from the frame.
- Added "Max" button.
- Max and Stack buttons update the cost display when you mouse over them.
- Added tooltips to the Stack and Max buttons.
- The Stack button is disabled if you cannot buy a stack.
- Added display of total purchase cost.
- Added "Stack" button.
- The confirmation box no longer appears when filling an ammo pouch.
- Fixed bug where default stack for ammo could be more than you could afford.
- Added a line break in the confirmation window to make it easier to read.
- Free space calculation now takes into account special bag types.
- Added quick-fill feature for ammo pouches/quivers.
- The Stack Split frame now shows you the maximum amount you will be able to purchase.
- For preset stack items, the left and right arrows increase or decrease to multiples of the preset - stack size.
- Added support for items that come in preset stacks and items that don't stack at all.
- Limited the maximum you can attempt to buy as described above.