Ace 2.0.4885 - RC2
Changes between 2.0.3940 and 2.0.4883:
Ace 2.0.3870 - RC1
- Fixed bug when dealing with ranges that would allow invalid values to go through after a successful one.
- Added enhancements when you are dealing with percentages in a rage type.
- Now keeps a registry and updates handlers.
- More memory efficient handler.
- Properly handles item links
- Now errors on 0-length name and desc.
- Added cmdName and guiName.
- Changed standby's cmdName to "State" and guiName to "Active"
- Added a step value to ranges.
- Argument tab-completion functionality added.
- Now calls/registers OnEnable _after_ OnInitialize
- :OnInitialize() no longer uses .super.OnInitialize(self)
- Warning no longer fires if OnInitialize isn't declared
- Now checks right before OnEnable for :IsActive()
- Now checks addons to see if they are modules to check their active state and whether to call :OnEnable()
- Added :SetModuleMixins(...)
- Added :IterateModules()
- added namespacing.
- Added :AcquireDBNamespace("name")
- Changed RegisterDefaults("kind", defaults) to :RegisterDefaults("kind", defaults) or ("namespace", "kind", defaults)
- Changed :SetProfile("name") to :SetProfile("name", "copyFrom")
- :GetProfile() now returns 2 arguments.
- Changed :IsEnabled() to :IsActive()
- Changed :ToggleStandby() to :ToggleActive([state])
- Added :GetAceOptionsDataTable() so mixins can add options to AceConsole and such automatically.
- Cannot call AcquireDBNamespace before RegisterDB
- Added the constants CHAR_ID, REALM_ID, and CLASS_ID.
- Added :ResetDB(["kind"])
- Added .REALM, .NAME, .FACTION
- Added :ScheduleDelayedEvent("event" or func, delay, ...)
- Delayed events are stopped on embed disable.
- Made ScheduleDelayedEvent mix in properly
- Added :CancelDelayedEvent(t)
- :ScheduleDelayedEvent(...) now returns a unique identifier which can be fed into :CancelDelayedEvent(t)
- Changed :ScheduleDelayedEvent("event" or func, delay, ...) to :ScheduleDelayedEvent("event" or func, delay, ...) or ("id", "event" or func, delay, ...)
- Said "id" can now be used to cancel the delayed event.
- Changed :CancelDelayedEvent(id) to :CancelDelayedEvent("id" or id)
- If you schedule a delayed event by name, it makes sure to remove the old schedule if it exists.
- :ScheduleDelayedEvent -> :ScheduleEvent
- :CancelDelayedEvent -> :CancelScheduledEvent
- added :IsEventScheduled(id or "id")
- Added :ScheduleRepeatingEvent("id" or id, "event" or func, delay, ...) or ("event" or func, delay, ...)
- Addons/modules now no longer disable if they haven't been enabled.
- Added :IsPostPlayerLogin()
- Now fires AceEvent_PostInitialize after all channels have loaded.
- Added AceEvent:IsFullyInitialized() and event AceEvent_FullyInitialized
- :RegisterDB now works in :OnEnable
- :new() -> :new(name), so :init is now fed the name of the module
- Added :ToggleModuleActive("name" or module [, state])
- Added :IsModuleActive("name" or module)
- Caching is prevented if the cached instance is registered with AceLibrary. e.g. BabbleLib.
- Uses new API
- Fixed error messages
- Uid assigned to each object now.
- Now with optional Compost support
- Ace Hook
- Removed reference to UnhookScript
- All internal Ace2 libraries now use self:error instead of error.
- Way too many bugfixes to mention.
Inital Public Release Candidate