Current Version: 2.0.$Revision: 5387 $
OneBank is a replacement for the default bank frame that combines all the bags into one frame. Its a compainion for OneBag.
A Couple of Notes:
- Combines all your character bank bags into one.
- Customizable number of columns.
- Displays the total number of slots, by slots used and type. Types being that ammo, soul bags, and professions bags all get a seperate count.
- Inherent support for addons such as KC_Items, ItemSync, LootLink, and SellValue, with no need for special code.
- Color coded slots by item rarity or bag type.
- Customizable display of only certain bags, either but slot number, or by type.
- Gives you a bag bar for easy manipulation of your bags.
- You can mouseover the bags on the bar to highlight the slots from that bag. You can also lock this highlight by clicking.
- Customize the scale and alpha of the frame.
- Provides an easy to use graphical config menu.
- As best as can be tested, purchasing bank slots WORKS.
- Is loaded on demand when you visit the bank.
All of these commands are available from both the command line and dropwdown config menu unless otherwise noted.
- This mod does rely on the Ace2 embedable framework. Ace2 is the next generation of the Ace line, and does not require an external Ace2 addon as a dependency.
- However, OneBag is a required dependency for OneBank. Much of the code between the two is different and as such only exists within the OneBag files.
- /obb or /onebank - Main chat command
- cols - Sets the number of columns to use.
- scale - Sets the scale of the frame.
- strata - Sets the strata of the frame.
- alpha - Sets the alpha of the frame.
- show - Various display options.
- ammo - Turns display of ammo bags on and off.
- soul - Turns display of soul bags on and off.
- prof - Turns display of profession bags on and off.
- 5 - Turns display of your first bank bag on and off.
- 6 - Turns display of your second bank bag on and off.
- 7 - Turns display of your third bank bag on and off.
- 8 - Turns display of your fourth bank bag on and off.
- 9 - Turns display of your fourth bank bag on and off.
- 10 - Turns display of your fifth bank bag on and off.
- colors - Various color options.
- mouseover - Changes the highlight color for when you mouseover a bag slot.
- ammo - Changes the highlight color for Ammo Bags.
- soul - Changes the highlight color for Soul Bags.
- prof - Changes the highlight color for Profession Bags.
- rarity - Turns rarity coloring on and off.
- Plow! - (Note: This option only appears if you have MrPlow installed) - Organizes your bags.