the latest official version of Bartender3 is revision 19501, which includes follwing fixes:
- Page swapping using the bindings from the default UI works now.
- That also means, Bar1 will react to /changeactionbar macro commands and ChangeActionBarPage() script commands
- Right-Click self-casting works again
- The FuBar Plugin is now actually moveable and behaves like it should.
- You can overwrite the button lock with holding down Shift to drag spells out of the action bars.
- The Rows option for the MicroMenu Bar is enabled and working now.
- You can now disable the hotkey display per bar.
- A major bug was fixed, which caused major FPS loss on some setups.
- And of course, lots of other Bugfixes and changes.
There are also some known bugs which are being worked on right now
- Changing the profile does not work
- Keybindings disappear when opening the default WoW Keybindings Interface
- Keybindings on bars other then bar1 do not show, and do not register with BT3 - i acknowledged that as a bug now.
And i know that the keybinding system needs a complete rewrite - its not user friendly at all. I might change back to Gello's ClickBinder again, since its at least more userfriendly until i can figure out a good way to use the Blizzard Interface.
Thats all for now, expect a new release later today which fixes at least the profile bug.
Welcome to Nevcairiel's new author portal. This is where you can find my news, report bugs, submit feature requests, read the faq and more. Thanks for stopping by!