Current Version: 2.0.$Revision: 3880 $
OneBag is a replacement for the default game bags that combines all the bags into one frame. There are already addons out there that do this, so why OneBag? Mainly because I wanted a simpler, more system-friendly bag. OneBag doesn't entirely rewrite the bag-handling interface like others do. It simply rearranges the bags into one and allows the default UI to continue managing the bag slots. This means that addons such as KC_Items, ItemSync, LootLink, and SellValue should be inherently supported. As long as an addon is compatible with the default game bags, it should work with OneBag. This was my goal, anyway. For my uses OneBag has succeeded. Hopefully you will have similar results.
A Couple of Notes:
- Combines all your character bags into one.
- Customizable number of columns.
- Displays the total number of slots, by slots used and type. Types being that ammo, soul bags, and professions bags all get a seperate count.
- Inherent support for addons such as KC_Items, ItemSync, LootLink, and SellValue, with no need for special code.
- Color coded slots by item rarity or bag type.
- Will automatically open for you when you visit the auction house, bank, mailbox, merchant, or when entering a player trade.
- Customizable display of only certain bags, either but slot number, or by type.
- Gives you a bag bar for easy manipulation of your bags.
- You can mouseover the bags on the bar to highlight the slots from that bag. You can also lock this highlight by clicking.
- Customize the scale and alpha of the frame.
- Provides an easy to use graphical config menu.
All of these commands are available from both the command line and dropwdown config menu unless otherwise noted.
- This mod does rely on the Ace2 embedable framework. Ace2 is the next generation of the Ace line, and does not require an external Ace2 addon as a dependency.
- /ob or /onebag - Main chat command
- cols - Sets the number of columns to use.
- scale - Sets the scale of the frame.
- strata - Sets the strata of the frame.
- alpha - Sets the alpha of the frame.
- show - Various display options.
- ammo - Turns display of ammo bags on and off.
- soul - Turns display of soul bags on and off.
- prof - Turns display of profession bags on and off.
- 0 - Turns display of your backpack on and off.
- 1 - Turns display of your first bag on and off.
- 2 - Turns display of your second bag on and off.
- 3 - Turns display of your third bag on and off.
- 4 - Turns display of your fourth bag on and off.
- colors - Various color options.
- mouseover - Changes the highlight color for when you mouseover a bag slot.
- ammo - Changes the highlight color for Ammo Bags.
- soul - Changes the highlight color for Soul Bags.
- prof - Changes the highlight color for Profession Bags.
- rarity - Turns rarity coloring on and off.
- Plow! - (Note: This option only appears if you have MrPlow installed) - Organizes your bags.