Visitors are strongly encouraged to express their interest
in any of these concepts. Perhaps we could get a collaborative work going.
- If you look at ButtonHole (http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=2040), you'll see an excellent organizational concept. Abacus would like to solve the same problem in a different way: by giving your minimap buttons 'substance', so that they jostle against each other like the beads of a bracelet.
- I'm still debating the name. This AddOn would cure you of 'mis-tells' by giving you an audible alert whenever changes of the conversation occur. (E.G.: Someone says something in /g, but you respond in /p. Chat Trick would ding and place a small button that you can use to select the correct chat channel.)
Chaperone for Atlas
- There must be a way to see how far into the dungeon your party is, without being there yourself ... :rolleyes:
- Similar to LootLink (http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=130), except that it would collect information on the abilities discovered on humanoids by the Priest ability Mind Control.
- Argh! Sapped again - by the same rogue! Ever wonder how often they can do that? Snitch would attempt to warn you when your opponent's cooldowns are reached, so you can anticipate their every move.
- Stay advised of how long you have to loot a corpse before it crumbles into dust. I will attempt to insert a handy feature for skinners into this mod.
- The scope of this project is so large, I'd rather just surprise people with it. :)
Life of the Party
- All the people that would have this AddOn installed would be able to break into coordinated dance. No, not /dance. Choreographed dance, with jumping and movement.
- Adapt the 'delayed target' phenomenon observable in healing spells so that it can work with offensive spells.
- Add distinctive colors to the names of the people in your friends list and guild, when those names are spotted in the General Chat or auction.
- Expand the capacity of the Friends List beyond 50 characters. Periodically clean out names that have been inactive for a while.
Spell Target Announce
- Announce your spell targets to the group. Mostly useful to healers. I realize this has been done a million times, but ... they're all done poorly.
- Turn any action button into a circle of several buttons. Mousing over the buttons you choose will present a series of spells that are related to that button. You define what that relationship is.
- A tutorial for the prospective LUA developer. I will attempt to show how the two types of scrolling windows work. Assuming I figure that out myself...