So playing around with BobMiniUI and updating that off of BobUI v6 got me thinking about making a better version of my own PVP UI. More singular than BobUI's modular approach to an addon, though I haven't quite sold myself on this idea yet to be honest. I do however like that idea being built up in my head though which is a crazy concept of a significantly more flexible UI with a transparent theme.
Still no in game config though. I determined I hate them as they typically triple the memory usage (not that it truely matters to be honest)
Now that I got BobUI v6 up and stable and even fixed a few bugs I'm working on !Beautycase skins
Sorry for my sudden and unnanounced disapearance. I decided it would be best to stop playing for a bit due to yet more issues with the real life. I'm back and I actually have BobUI v6 nearly completed. Just gotta work out a few more bugs then I'm good to go.
So I decided now that I know a bit more about Lua its about time I get around to a full optimization of BobUI so coming in version 6 will essentially be a full rewrite.
I will still focus on keeping as many config options as I can as I believe any add on should. My main focus though will to be to cleanup the overall code and make things a bit easier on myself and it should get even more lightweight CPU wise not certain on memory yet.
I will still support version 5 but I will only release an update if something breaks so I will not be adding any more features.
Currently I'm rewriting the unitframes yet again. Mostly because i'm not satisfied with em, so I'm going to work on a few different methods and see how that works out, updates are gonna come slower for BobUI anyways since we're on the last patch.