▸I accidently clicked "No" on the LeilaUI setup dialog!
You now have to to load on of the following profils manualy.
Reflux is case sensitive so make shure to type in the capital leters
/reflux switch LeilaUI
/reflux switch LeilaUI-d
/reflux switch LeilaUI-m
▸When I open DerpyStuffing (Bag AddOn) the default bag frames open as well.
Press ESC and change the normal blizzard Keyboard layout. Try open all bags or just one bag with B one of that will only open Stuffing deleat the other key.
▸How do i remove the default Blizzard Raid frames?
1. Go into a raid grp.
2. Raid manager is hidden at mid left side of your Screen
3. press hide
▸Buggraber is going crazy quiet a few errors, how to fix them?
Please check if the errors are already reportet in the LeilaUI Buglist
- make shure you diden't update any addon manualy or via Curse Client
- check if you load the right profil of the addon that produces the error
- PM me with the bugreports if the errors still occurs
▸My Target frame / Party frames are always faded out! (Shadowed Unit Frames / SUF)
1. type /suf
2. Klick on the "Range Checker" Tab.
3. Enter Spells from you spellbook that you have on any level and have your minimal range.
Always remember to /rl your ui after switching Shadowed unit frame (/suf) profils!
▸Skins are showing up clear instead of black backgrod! (e.g. character page) (Aurora)
1. check out if you have all this folders in your interface folder
2. load outdatet addons (in char screen)
3. type in /stam
to check if Aurora
4. try to reinstall the interface completely
▸How do I view the calender?
Shift+klick on the clock at minimap
▸Is there any xp/reputation bar? (Dominos)
Yes it's hidden & only shows at mouseover at the top left
/dom to config it!
▸How to move the background of the 2 info bars on the bottom? (Kgpanels)
type "/kgpanels config"
and change options here as shown in this Screenshot:
▸How do i add Spells to the Special Buff bar or the Target buff bar (big icons right mid) (Raven Filter LeilaUI)
1. go into your "AddOns" folder and than "Raven_Filter_LeilaUI" folder
2. open the Raven_Filter_LeilaUI.lua with a text editor
3. Add spells by name: 12345, 23456, 34567
Add spells by exact spell id: "#12345", "#23456", "#34567",
You can use idTip
or wowhead URLs
to find out Spell IDs.
▸How do i change the Fonts? It dosen't show Chinese/Japanese characters!
Basically i use 2 Fonts for addons HandelGothicBT.ttf and starcine.ttf
For Prat i use expressway.ttf
So if you always use the same name and just replace to font it may work... but maybe you have to change the fontsize of the addons ingame.
folders where you should replace fonts:
...\World of Warcraft\Fonts <-- change the fonts or remove the folder
...\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\SharedMediaAdditionalFonts\fonts <-- change starcine.ttf, expressway.ttf, HandelGothicBT.ttf
▸What addon is that on the buttons that show the buff stack on the spells I use for Example using Steady shot and it show the number of Steady aim fire thing
Thats Inline Aura
- i already heard about this showing things i personaly don't want to show but i haven't got a Warrior/Hunter to test it so its hard to fix that for me.
So just do it yourself by going into -> ESC -> Interface -> Addons -> Inline Aura and press the + button -> now go to Spells (Zauber) and choose the Spell you want to change (Steady Shot) set the "Preseting" (german: voreinstellung) to "ignore"
▸How can I make it so my spell e.g. lifebloom/rejuvination will show as an icon/duration in SUF raid frames?
1. Open menu of Shadowed Unit Frames by writing /suf
in your chat
2. Klick on Aura Indicators
on the left side
3. now on the right side klick on the Auras
4. now you may want to add a new aura or check under your classname if the Aura was already added
5. If you found the Aura you like to show: klick on Show aura duration
and change color
if you want
6- At the Show inside
dropdown Menu you can let it show on one of this positions (others may show important raiddebuffs/buffs): Bottom Right, TopLeft, Top Right
7. Remember your settings get lost if you update the UI and overwrite the SavedVariables of ShadowedUnitFrames.lua
▸Is there any way i can updated LeilaUI but not lose the changes i have done with Ravens and other addons?
1. go into this folder:
C:\...\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\"YOURACCOUNTNAME"\
and open your old "SavedVariables" folder
2. Open in the new "SavedVariables" folder of new LeilaUI version that you downloaded
3. Only copy and replace the SavedVariables that you like to update. See Change Log what has been changed and if its realy important for you to update.