MazzleUI 0.25b Posted!
- Feature Addition: Mazzifier now loads on demand. With all the databases, settings, button layouts and graphics (for 3 different aspects in some cases), the Mazzifier takes up a good deal of memory. Will now cost nothing when you're not Mazzifying.
- Feature Addition: Mazzifier now maintains a database of internal versions so the user can "patch" their current install rather than install from scratch!
- Feature Addition: Mazzifier now will alert the user of obsolete addons from previous versions of MazzleUI that should be removed
- Feature Addition: Mazzifier will now place actions in the correct buttons. No more copying buttons from screenshots! You'll be good to go immediately. (uses modified code extracted from Simple Action Sets)
- Feature Addition: Mazzifier will now completely disable add-ons that are not useful to the class of the character being Mazzified. (Other character can still use them.)
- Feature Addition: Mazzifier will now disable add-ons for level 60 characters that don't need them, for example, experience add-ons.
- Feature Addition: Mazzifier will now disable PvP add-ons for users that don't PvP.
- Feature Addition: Mazzifier now has immensely improved GUI
- Split into four all new tabs to allow much greater customization
- Options tab allows user to choose aspect ratio, which sections of the UI to mazzify, font size set, whether to install class-specific add-ons, whether to instal PvP add-ons and installation mode (full, update or custom)
- Add-Ons tab to view/select exactly which add-ons will have their settings customized. Also tells user which add-on settings have changed in patch. Can also be used to reset settings to default state.
- Button layout tab. Allows user to VISUALLY browse various button layouts complete with screenshots and descriptions!
- Better on-screen instructions via its own tab.
- Feature Addition: Created all new Recap Button. Now you have a visual indicator of whether your monitoring combat, and a quick way to turn it on/off and hide the window.
- Feature Addition: Added tooltips for all of the invisible hot zones. Removed help text overlays that showed up when you clicked on MazzleUI icon since they are no longer needed.
- Feature Addition: Created all new FastCast button. Allows you to see whether FastCast is on. Click to activate FastCast in high latency situations.
- Button Layout Change: Improved Mazzle Mage layout. Now handles all specs, including fire and arcane. Has buttons for on the fly switching of frost fire focus. Has button for one-step application of oils. Context menu added. All action IDs cleaned up. Fixed bar control code. Now does spell/action placement.
- Button Layout Change: Improved Mazzle Priest layout. Context menu added. All action IDs cleaned up. Added Holy Nova and Holy Fire. Mind control bar moved to accomodate other changes. Now does spell/action placement.
- Button Layout Addition: All new Mazzle Hunter Layout. Context menu. Bar 1 changes depending on whether target is at melee or projectile range. Handles Beast Master, Marksman, and Survival specs. Now does spell/action placement.
- Button Layout Addition: All new Mazzle Druid Layout. Context menu. Bar 1-3 changes depending on form. Handles feral, resto and balance specs well. Now does spell/action placement.
- Button Layout Addition: All new Mazzle Warlock Layout. Context menu. Handles all specs. Now does spell/action placement.
- Button Layout Addition: All new Mazzle Rogue Layout. Context menu. Bar 1 changes depending on form. Handles all specs. Special poison bar for one click application to either weapon. Now does spell/action placement.
- Button Layout Addition: All new Mazzle Shaman Layout. Context menu. Handles all specs (I think.) Now does spell/action placement.
- Button Layout Addition: All new Mazzle Paladin Layout. Context menu. Handles all specs. Now does spell/action placement.
- Button Layout Addition: Joyluck's Warrior Layout. Context menu. Several bars/buttons changes depending on stance. Should handle all specs. Now does spell/action placement.
- Button Layout Addition: Endrian's Warrior Layout. Layout for those who prefer to see all skills without paging. Now does spell/action placement.
- Button Layout Addition: Endrian's Warlock Layout. Now does spell/action placement.
- Code Improvement: Mazz3D camera database updating now handled like a normal add-on in the Mazzifier
- Code Improvement: Mazz3D camera database updated
- Code Improvement: MazzleUI Efficiency Mode, FastCast and Recap buttons are now independently-handled textures rather than Discord Art entries.
- Layout Change: Much cleaner looking MazzleUI Efficiency Mode button, matches new Recap and FastCast buttons. Moved to be among the other configuration buttons.
- Layout Change: Removed HP and Mana Regen monitors. No room with new buttons.
- Layout Change: Placed Lootster button among the other configuration buttons
- Layout Change: Many miscellaneous window adjustements and scaling.
- Layout Change: Hid MonkeyBuddy and TrinketMenu icons. (will come back later in options GUI)
- Bug Fix: Buttons layouts that overlap trinket menu and other components fixed.
- Bug Fix: Crafting and flight timer bar borders once again match the rest of the UI
- Bug Fix: ChatManager tooltip now stays on screen
- Bug Fix: Automake will perform chunks of crafting queue rather than one item. "Do" button changed to "Make Next Crafting Step".
- Bug Fix: Bindings defined in a DAB class layout will not be overwritten by the default key bindings
- Bug Fix: Quest timer will now retain position. Moved to top right of screen so it doesn't overlap the compass.
- Bug Fix: Improved Error Frame will wrap error text better
- Add-On Addition: Added KeepItCool (Tracks cooldowns of various trade skills across characters/realms. Fubar compatible)
- Add-On Addition: Replaced Improved Assist with SmartAssist 1.23 (does some cool things like targetting tanked mob with lowest health)
- Add-On Addition: Added Class MasterLoot 1.05 (organizes master loot menu by class and adds random option)
- Add-On Addition: Added MiniBlizzRaid 1.3 (Chops out unnecessary Blizzard raid frames and other UI elements)
- Add-On Addition: Added Lexan. (stops AH frame for closing when other things are opened.)
- Add-On Addition: Added WhoTip. (Shows who information in a tooltip so you can see it without swtiching to the general tab. A similar add-on used to be in an older version of MazzleUI)
- Add-On Addition: Added Class-Specific Add-on TwinTrinkets and positioning information
- Add-On Addition: Added Class-Specific Add-on NecrosisLTD, as well as settings and positioning information
- Add-On Change: Made the following add-ons class-specific: AceHeal, Fubar_Aspect, Fubar_AmmoFu, Fubar_PetInfo, Fubar_CheckStoneFu, Fubar_ReagentFu, NeedyList, Necrosis, TwinTrinkets
- Add-On Change: Replaced Kalented with Special Talents, which does the same thing but allows you to see all three talent trees simultaneously.
- Add-On Change: Replaced SM PlayerMenu with AcePlayerMenu. Smaller footprint.
- Add-On Change: Replaced LootHog with Looto. Does more and has a much nicer looking GUI.
- Add-On Change: Replaced AutoMake with Advanced Trade Window. Does a ton more really cool stuff and...um still works.
- Add-On Settings Change: Too many to list. Probably about 60% of the add-ons were changed or updated.
- Add-On Removal: Removed KC Schedule Keep, AF ToggleBags, AutoMount. They were either not needed or were already taken care of by other Add-Ons.
- Add-On Removal: Removed AuctionIt and related library Gryffon. Not enough added functionality over KC's auction related functions.
- Add-On Removal: Removed ChatCast temporarily. Currently broken for some classes. Has not been updated in some time Will bring back when it works again.
- Add-On Removal: Removed KC Enhanced Trades. Advanced Trade Window already does this.
- Add-On Removal: Removed FilterTradeSkill. Advanced Trade Window already does this.
- Add-On Removal: Temporarily removed TargetZ. Currently does not work with the TipBuddy which is a more central add-on.
- Add-On Removal: Temporarily removed Fubar PetInfo. Currently does not work with latest version of Fubar.
- Add-On Update: Ace 1.3.1, AcePlayerMenu 0.2, Advanced Trade Skill Window 0.32, Answering Machine 1.11,, AQ AutoMount 1.8, Catalyst 1.2, ChatFrameFix 0.1, Book of Tracks 1100B, , Chatmanager v1102, Class MasterLoot 1.07, ClearFont 1100-4,, CleanChat 0.9b, Decursive 1.962,, Dhask FlightMap 1.10,, FilterTradeSkill 2.2.4,, Finder Reminder 1.4,, Fubar 1.2.2052, Fubar BattlegroundFu 1.1, Fubar CombatInfoFu 0.61, Fubar FriendsFu 1.5, Fubar GuildFu 1.52, Fubar ReagentFu 0.13, Fubar RecapFu 0.5.1, Fubar Transporter 0.64, Fubar Starter Pack 1.2.2054, gfxToggle R22, , KeepItCool 1.4, KC Items 0.94.5, Lexan 1.71, Lootster 1.22, MailTo 1.9.1, Mendeleev 0.71, Metamap 4.11, MiniBlizzRaid 1.3, MobInfo 2.89,, NecrosisLTD 1.51a, PeriodicTable r1347, ScrollingCombatText 4.12,, Simple Compass 1.09, Smart Assist 1.23, SortEnchant 2.22, SpecialTalent 1.05, Super Inspect 1.91, TheoryCraft 1.04.3, TipBuddy 2.209, WarmUp 0.5, WhoTip 1.1