MazzleUI 0.5 Released!
- Feature Addition: Final Mazz3D add-on
- Completed model survey. Every single model currently in game should display properly positioned and sized.
- Much smaller footprint and more efficient.
- Clever guessing code, hashing model and complex database manipulation code no longer needed and now removed. All debug and camera survey code removed.
- All data collection fields of the database pruned
- Add-On is now completely restructured and much of it has been rewritten (code is Ace'd and far less generalized)
- Event handling streamlined (events handling is now modular, ability to enable and disable portions)
- Now adjusts cameras when models change shape more accurately. Bosses that morph, druid shapeshifting, and mage polymorth all handled seamlessly now.
- OnUpdate processing scaled back dramatically. Most of the time it will not even be on. Only turned on for short bursts when doing animation or adjusting the model.
- Feature Addition: sRaidFrames setup now has 6 different raid layouts: (1) 8 groups on bottom, (2) party frames and no raid, (3)8 raid groups on top and party on bottom, (4) 8 raid groups on top only, (5) 8 raid groups on top centered around MT windows on top, party on bottom, and (6)8 raid groups on top centered around MT windows on top, no party
- Feature Addition: oRA main tank window will now automatically move in 1.25 aspect ratio when using sRaid frames with 8 groups on bottm
- Feature Addition: New option to turn off all MazzleUI raid frame management, for those of you who want to move your raid frames around manually.
- Feature Addition: MazzleOptions provides better feedback when enabling and disabling add-ons. It will now tell you whether it's enabled, disabled, enabled but disabled after reload, or disabled but enabled after reload. Button name will now also change to say enable, disable, don't enable and don't disable according to current state.
- Feature Addition: Many new MazzleOptions entries added. Some obsolete entries removed.
- Feature Addition: Mazzifier will not incrementally change bindings so you're less likely to have your bindings changed when updating. (note: next version will split out bindings from blizzard settings)
- Feature Addition: You can now set a favorite 20 man raid view in MazzleOptions and MazzleUI will automatically switch to it based on the number of people in the raid.
- Feature Addition: MazzleOptions now has a button to restore detached chat windows, in case that bug hits you. (it's under the Mazzifier category)
- Code Improvement: All embedded Ace2 libraries consolidated in one central library directory. All embedded libraries removed. Should make initial loading faster and initial pre-garbage collection memory use smaller.
- Art Change: All new icons for MazzleOptions, MazzleHelp, MazzleUI Efficiency Mode, Recap and FastCast
- Art Change: New consistent blue metallic color scheme for unit frames instead of previous resource type color scheme
- Art Change: All new combo points that are clearer and more colorful. Pow! Also moved to be above the HUD so that it will no longer overlap bigwigs timers.
- Layout Change: Added bag slots display per request (please leave feedback on whether you find this useful)
- Layout Change: Fixed position of MonkeyQuest. Added positional data for MonkeyQuestLog. Change transparency and borders of MonkeyquestLog to match MonkeyQuest.
- Layout Change: Moved battlefield minimap to accomodate xraid status
- Layout Change: Moved necrosis timer bars so they no longer overlap enemy cast bars if used
- Layout Change: Replaced Lootster button with MazzleOptions button (no longer need to right click the help icon to get MazzleOptions)
- Layout Change: Combo points and HUD target of target now default to 100% opacity to be more visible for people at lower resolutions
- Layout Change: Party pet buffs moved up so that they are less likely to be obscured by pet's 3d model
- Layout Change: Target unit frame now shows raid icon
- 3rd Party Add-On Modification: Changed Autobar to be able to dock to a chat frame (using DFM to position caused weird behavior)
- 3rd Party Add-On Modification: Changed ace 1 slash command to /ace1 to work better alongside non-embedded ace 2
- Settings Change: MazzleUI Efficiency mode settings set to proper initial values (if you changed them, you should double-check them again)
- Settings Change: Disabled CleanChat's weird name banner popup feature
- Settings Change: Added positional information for AVBars
- Settings Change: Changed Alphamap alphas to 75% for all maps
- Settings Change: Fubar layout updated for new and removed add-ons.
- Settings Change: Decursive settings updated for new versions
- Settings Change: XCalc will now hide its minimap button by default
- Bug Fix: Target debuffs will no longer move down when target has no buffs
- Bug Fix: Health and mana numbers in 1.6 aspect ratio party frames will no longer truncate in windowed mode
- Bug Fix: Damage overlay will now show up in front of 3d model of pet
- Bug Fix: Decursive window will no longer show after Mazzifying
- Bug Fix: Mazzification will no longer abort if sRaid is not enabled at the time
- Bug Fix: oRA <-> CTRaid package switching should enable/disable all the right things now
- Bug Fix: Text description in MazzleOptions will no longer get truncated in lower resolutions (thanks Tigerheart for finding out how to do that)
- Bug Fix: Topic list in MazzleOptions will now be properly centered in all resolutions
- Bug Fix: Fixed some entries in MazzleOptions that had the wrong add-on name for enabling/disabling. FuBar_FactionsFu, oRA Resurrection, oRA Invite
- Bug Fix: HUD will now disappear if you switch targets after attacking target without actually engaging (for e.g. if you right click on an enemy but never get in range to actually attack)
- Bug Fix: HUD will now check combat status when zoning
- Bug Fix: MazzleOptions will now properly set values for add-ons that may have empty data structures (like AHFilters Plus)
- Bug Fix: Autobar now uses internal docking to position itself rather than DFM. Should allow less buggy behavior after changing settings. (Tigerheart suggestion)
- Bug Fix: TrinketMenu no longer draggable
- Bug Fix: Position of BigWigs timers fixed (they changed the frame name)
- Bug Fix: Disabled blizzard's auto self cast (causes self cast in all failure states including out of range! i.e. retarded)
- Bug Fix: Removed "Now in raid 40" debug message
- Bug Fix: Removed some Mazz3D debug messages
- Bug Fix: Updated version number of Mazzifier that was left out in last version
- Bug Fix: MazzleOptions will give user feedback that an add-on was enabled or disabled rather than a debug message.
- Bug Fix: Change various buggy uses of UnitName in NeedyLists. Also reduced some redundant function calls.
- Bug Fix: Applied Tigerheart's fix for Autobar
- Bug Fix: Removed some obsolete add-ons from MazzleOptions
- Bug Fix: Load on demand addons not currently loaded will no longer show up as disabled in MazzleOptions
- Bug Fix: The "Place Actions in Buttons" option will no longer be enabled when you don't have Button mazzifying on.
- Bug Fix: Joyluck changed to Joypunk
- Add-On Change: Removed RaidFrameKiller. I don't think it's needed anymore.
- Add-On Change: Replaced KungFu with SkillPlusFu Light. Latter also does professions.
- Add-On Change: Removed Lootster (and stomped up and down on it until it was a bloody pulp). It was causing the raid lockup problem.
- Add-On Change: Went back to the old CharactersViewer. New one has a really unnecessary dependency on a character profiling add-on and seems to be moving in a more bloated direction.
- Add-On Change: Added Tigerheart's AutoAcceptInvite. (settings GUI will be added in next version. command to access right now is /aai)
- Add-On Change: Replaced Decursive with Detox (ace2 version of the same thing) and changed keybindings accordingly. Let me know what you think.
- Add-On Updates: See full change log.