MazzleUI 0.6b Released!
Now posted for beta testers.
MazzleUI 0.6 Change List
- Feature Addition: Improved hot-swappable layouts. Much cleaner and more organized.
- (1) - There are now 15 different views. They are the permutations of raid frames on bottom, raid frames on top, mt window on side, mt window on top, mt window on top with ToToT, showing party frames and hiding party frames. MazzleUI will dynamically adjust locations, raid frame sizes, MT window sizes, and showing MT ToToT depending on the parameters of that view and your aspect ratio.
- (2) - Each of those views has a 20 man-version where applicable. MazzleUI will automatically redistribute your raid frames when your raid has less than 20 members. It will redistribute back when you add more players to the raid.
- (3) - MazzleUI will now automatically move up your main tank windows upwards depending on whether you are showing party pets. (only applicable to 1.33 and 1.25 aspect ratios, and only when you have the MT windows set to show on the side.)
- (4) - Key bindings for views now let you independently modify raid position (top/bottom/none), MT position (side, top, top wide), and Party Showing (yes/no). It's easier to get the view you want now.
- Feature Addition: Much improved Mazzifier Add-On Selection Options
- (1) - Can now choose between different core add-on sets: (1) Full Install (HIGHLY recommended), (2) Less features, faster loading time, (3) Less features, less cpu usage, (4) bare minimum features.
- (2) - Now has a section for "Special-Purpose Add-ons", where you can select to enable/disable (1) raiding add-ons, (2) pvp addons, (3) auction house addons, and (4) raid leading add-ons.
- (3) - Now has a section for "Expensive Optional Add-ons", where you can enable add-ons that will be disabled in most default setups, namely (1) Gatherer, (2) Damage meters (you can choose from Recap, SWStats, and DamageMeters), and (3) Natur's Enemy Castbars, and (4) KLH Threat Meter.
- Feature Addition: Much improved MazzleOptions navigation
- (1) - Now has an alphabetized, dynamically-generated directory of all add-ons in the package. Clicking on an entry will take you to the appropriate category that contains the addon, its description and its options. (Click on the topic Add-On Directory, at the top of the list to see this)
- (2) - Mousing over any category will list all the add-ons in that category
- (3) - The categorization themselves have been simplified. It should be easier to find the options you are looking for now.
- Feature Addition: Mazzifier now differentiates between settings that are global and those that contain character-specific information! Will now only mazzify global settings once per Mazzifier version. This mean you will no longer overwrite global settings you may have changed when you mazzify a new character. Mazzifier will now also consider Blizzard settings just like an add-on with global settings. It has been moved from the parts list to the add-on list.
- Feature Addition: Add-ons that are selected for Mazzification but are not currently loaded will be grayed out in the Mazzifier. This is because their settings cannot be changed without first enabling them. I think this will clear up some of those mysterious bug reports where add-ons aren't being mazzified for some people.
- Feature Addition: Mazzifier now configures button bindings seperately from blizzard settings
- Feature Addition: Mazzifier will now clear previous action placement when configuring buttons. This means you won't get strange actions in slots where the Mazzifier could not find the appropriate spell. It also means that the simple layouts will start blank when "place actions" is checked.
- Feature Addition: Mazzifier now has a close button.
- Feature Addition: In MazzleOptions, when enabling or disabling an add-on, it will warn the user that they must reload for the changes to take effect and provide a button that allows them to do so.
- Feature Addition: New MazzleUI option allows you to set whether the context menu will move to your mouse location when opened.
- Feature Addition: New MazzleUI option allows you to set whether the context menu will automatically hide when an item is used within it.
- Feature Addition: Many new entries and GUI options added to MazzleOptions. Old obsolete entries removed.
- Feature Addition: Added new hotspot that toggles context menu. Located in old decursive hotspot location, middle right.
- Feature Addition: Added tell target ability to replace one removed with Chat Frame Extender, by default alt-t.
- Feature Addition: SimpleCompass hotspot changed to toggle AlphaMap instead.
- Feature Addition: MazzleUI will now show WarmUp frame after logging in when WarmUp is enabled for a one-time execution.
- 3rd Party Add-On Modification: Added more layout profiles to sRaid to handle the new raid views system. Changed spacing of title names so that they look better in current layouts. Made them closer to the groups.
- 3rd Party Add-On Modification: Changed oRA2 main tank frames to be slimmed down when placed on the side layouts.
- 3rd Party Add-On Modification: Changed vChat to not hide the scroll to bottom button so we can still see it flash when not at bottom. Added dfm settings that moved and resized the icons to make them a little less intrusive.
- 3rd Party Add-On Modification: A bunch of significant changes to EasyCopy, an add-on that lets you copy any text from your chat frames
- - Fixed handling of "|C" control code.
- - Removed OnUpdate processing (completely unnecessary) and just hooked the right functions in OnLoad. Removed hooking of chatframes 6 and 7. I don't think we need copying in the combat logs. - Removed printing of time stamps (vChat's is better) and just use an @ at the beginning of the line for copying text.
- - Changed font color to match UI.
- - Changed borders of EasyCopy's editbox to match UI.
- 3rd Party Add-On Modification: Change StatusWindows to be saved per character for those people who play on multiple servers in different time zones.
- Layout Change: 3d model platforms now silver blue to match rest of unit frame color scheme
- Layout Change: Removed DUF's combo points and added positional data for ColorComboPoints
- Layout Change: Moved AVBars to left side of screen so they are less likely to be accidentally clicked. Also scaled a little larger.
- Layout Change: Moved Character frame, SuperInspect and DressUp window so that they can all be seen without overlapping each other.
- Layout Change: Answering Machine scaled to 300%. (so you can see when you are far away from your computer)
- Settings Change: Updated Fubar add-on ordering and display settings for many fubar plugins
- Settings Change: Activate hoverlink in EQCompare
- Settings Change: Clique settings added for Mage, Priest, Druid, Shaman and Paladin added to Mazzifier. (If there are ones that make sense for other classes, please post. Please also comment on settings chosen, especially for Druid, Shaman and Paladin.)
- Button Layout Change: Added Durzil's Shaman layout.
- Bug Fix: Context menu will no longer appear when dragging items or skills.
- Bug Fix: Hud numbers will no longer occasionally show when HUD is completely disabled
- Bug Fix: "Place actions in button" checkbox in Mazzifier will no longer be enabled when button mazzifying is not selected.
- Bug Fix: Mazzifier will set KCItem settings more reliably. No longer relies on toggling of values.
- Bug Fix: XCalc will not throw an error when opening options window for it. Corrected a bug in xcalc's code.
- Bug Fix: Tabs in MazzleHelp and Mazzifier will be now be consistent with the information shown when pulling up said window a second time in the same session. Mazzlehelp will also properly remember last tab shown now.
- Bug Fix: Screenshot function should now be correctly bound to print screen button
- Bug Fix: Context menu will properly remember shown or hidden state.
- Bug Fix: Bag and micromenu bars will work properly upon login when initially shown (before you had to click the MazzleUI text twice to hide)
- Bug Fix: Target model will now bring up target menu when right-clicked anywhere in the frame.
- Bug Fix: Changed Autobar slider range checking to stop moving of autobar position when options are opened
- Bug Fix: You can once again right-click on Natur's Enemy Castbar icon to quickly disable or enable the addon
- Bug Fix: SpellAlertSCT will once again properly unregister events when disabled in efficiency modes
- Bug Fix: Mazzifier will not throw an error when KCItems or ChatManager is not enabled when run.
- Add-On Change: Removed CT RaidAssist and all related automatic layout code for it. sRaid and oRA is completely compatible and far leaner and faster. Even though the CTRA option worked fine, I removed it now b/c I would have eventually done it when BC comes out.
- Add-On Change: Added ColorComboPoints to rogue and druid sets
- Add-On Change: Added DamageMeters, SWStats, Gatherer, KLH ThreatMeter. (all of these are expensive and will be disabled by default). Some settings added to mazzifier for these add-ons
- Add-On Change: Replaced ChatFrameExtender and CleanChat with vChat and Teknicolor. (lower cost Ace2 alternatives. Features aren't quite there yet, but it's close and will improve.) Added Mazzifier settings for vChat.
- Add-On Change: Replaced CT_MailMod with gMail. (lower cost Ace2 alternative. Note: Author says mass mail may still be a little flaky)
- Add-On Change: Replaced AceHeal with Clique. More features, nicer interface and BC ready. Healing logic of ace heal no longer needed.
- Add-On Change: Replaced SpellAlert SCT with WitchHunt (Tried it before, but it wasn't mature enough. Seems to be a lot better now.) Also changed efficiency mode to toggle witch hunt instead of SpellAlert.
- Add-On Change: Replaced oRA with oRA2. (I can finally fit the MT windows into the layouts.)
- Add-On Change: Replaced FlightPath with FuBar ToFu. (lighter, didn't find many features of flightpath all that necessary)
- Add-On Change: Removed AutoShoutOut. Popular demand.
- Add-On Change: Removed Duel Inspect. Popular demand.
- Add-On Change: Replaced EquipCompare with EQC. Lighter-weight version of the same thing.
- Add-On Change: Removed SimpleCompass. Popular demand.
- Add-On Change: Replaced Re-URL with a modified version of EasyCopy. You can now copy any line of text by just clicking on the '@' symbol at the beginning of the line.
- Add-On Change: Added FixMe
- Add-On Change: Added Fubar Money
- Add-On Change: Added class-specific addon Fubar MageFu (mage)
- Add-On Change: Added class-specific addon Fubar Ankh Timer Fu
- Add-On Change: Added class-specific addon DoTimer (warlock)
- Add-On Change: Added class-specific addon Fizzwidget's Hunters Helper (hunter)
- Add-On Change: Added class-specific addon FizzWidgets Feed-O-Matic (hunter)
- Add-On Change: Added class-specific addon Sorren's Hunter Timers (hunter)
- Add-On Change: Added class-specific addon Tracker Assist (hunter)
- Add-On Change: Added class-specific addon Fubar Tank Points Fu (Warrior and Druid)
- Updated Add-Ons: Full add-ons list in actual changelog