MazzleUI 0.93b Posted!
0.93 Change Log
- Feature Addition: MazzleUI no longer uses Discord Art. All panel textures, hotspots and the HUD are now done completely in the MazzleUI add-on. Should allow for faster startup and less memory use. It also simplifies Mazzification.
- Feature Addition: MazzleUI no longer uses Discord Frame Modifier. Login should be sped up, and, if you now moves frames, they will stay there. Also eliminates any potential problems with DFM's various hooks.
- Mazzifier will now only position most frames once. It will use either the add-on's internal mechanism, if it exists, or the layout cache.
- MazzleUI will still change frame properites and place certain Blizzard frames on login.
- The one problem with using the layout cache is that, if you disable an add-on for even one login, you will lose the position of all frames that add-on uses. To remedy this, MazzleUI will check all user-placed frames on login. If the user-placed flag is not set, it will reset it's position to the MazzleUI default.
- Feature Addition: Target box hotspots now handled completely in MazzleUI and no longer uses TargetButtons. Compared to the original, this uses significantly less memory and cpu.
- Feature Addition: MazzleHUD now has several new settings you can adjust: scale, position, separation, percentage/actual mob health amounts.
- Feature Addition: Clicking on the bottom left hotspot now allows you to copy any text in the currently selected chat frame. (via Prat)
- Feature Addition: Mazzifier will now disable auto bag opening for those of you who choose the all in one bag option
- Bug Fix: Several frames are now more reliably-placed, like the oRA resurrection frames and Antagonist bars.
- Bug Fix: Should no longer get errors caused by improperly referenced functions is certain ace ScheduleLeaveCombatActions calls.
- Bug Fix: Layout override updated for new options format of sRaidFrames
- Bug Fix: sRaidFrames should no longer trigger blocking errors when a raid member leaves the group or goes offline.
- Bug Fix: Mazzifier now sets strata of detached chat frames. Hopefully, this should stop the chat windows going behind the panel.
- Bug Fix: Antagonist will no longer move with the HUD health.
- Bug Fix: MonkeyQuestLog now properly placed adjacent to MonkeyQuest
- Bug Fix: Target hotspots will no longer display above the world map
- Bug Fix: Scroll reminder will now show correctly when logging in. (Before you had to switch chat tabs at least once.)
- Bug Fix: PetInfo no longer blank. (Icon seems bugged in original add-on)
- Bug Fix: oRA MT window should move more reliably now
- Bug Fix: Efficiency mode and Gfxtoggle should no longer cause your minimap texture to disappear. The minimap border still disappears though.
- Bug Fix: Mazzlegasm time throttle removed to see if that's the issue with people not getting them. (Let me know if you don't)
- Bug Fix: SCT should now again be mazzified. (small change in format)
- Bug Fix: Prat settings should again Mazzify correctly. (There were many setting format changes in Prat 2.0)
- Bug Fix: Mazzifier add-on selection should produce more intuitive results. Any add-on that has an explicit question will no longer also be disabled by the Complete, Faster Loading, Faster CPU and Minimum set settings. (before it was the conjunction of the set and the question)
- Bug Fix: Collapsing bars enabled. (It was commented out accidentally. How could everyone miss that advertised new feature wasn't working?!?)
- Bug Fix: MazzleUI will once again show WarmUp's window automatically if it is enabled.
- 3rd-Party Add-On Modification: Closing monkeyquest will now also close monkeyquestlog if it's open
- Code Improvement: MazzleHUD no longer uses DUF to display health and mana numbers.
- Layout Change: Combo points now displayed left of the HUD so that it will not overlap cooldown messages and antagonist.
- Layout Change: Added positioning information for KLHT
- Settings Change: Added alt-b as an alternate open all bags binding for those who use alternate bag add-ons
- Settings Change: Monkeyquest tooltip anchored to bottom left. Looks a littl eodd, but least likely position to overlap other things.
- Settings Change: oCD minimum is set to 1.6 to avoid global cooldown timers
- Settings Change: xLoot thresholds set much higher. It was really spamming stuff with the default settings.
- Add-On Change: Removed EasyCopy. Similar functionality is built into prat now.
- Add-On Change: Replaced KCItems with TooltipExchange. I'm kinda torn about this one, but I'll try it at least until new version of KC Items becomes available. TE definitely uses more memory overall than KCI and can potentially cause lag issues since it can communicate with others to build up it's item database. To be safe, I've set it to not save any items in its database that's not rare (already the default setting) and to not communicate with other users. Feel free to experiment with those settings and report your findings.
- KCItems hotspot will now open TooltipExchange. Mazzifier will automatically instruct TE to mine your item cache when mazzifying the add-on.
- Add-On Change: Replaced MailTo and gMail with Postal.
- Add-On Change: Removed AHFavorites and WhoFavorites. This was done b/c they were the last two Ace 1 add-ons. I hope to bring them back.
- Add-On Change: Added PerformanceFu so people can initiate a garbage collection more easily
- Add-On Change: Replaced SpecialTalentUI with Talented. There seemed to be a couple taint issues with the former. Also Talented seems a little lighter.
- Add-On Change: AuctionFilter plus temporarily removed to simplify finding blocking issues
- Add-On Change: Temporarily removed FuBar GarbageFu. Author quit the game and the current version is a debug one that does full item scans every 60 seconds.
- Tigerheart fixes:
- Bug Fix: MCP not deleting profiles correctly. May have also been tainting stuff. (Tigerheart fix)
- Bug Fix: Redundant hooks removed from context menu. (Tigerheart fix)
- Bug Fix: Miscellaneous taint fixes?