MSBT 5.4.70 is now available for Patch 3.3.
The main changes are a couple of options to control merging behavior. The first is the ability to prevent normal melee swings from being merged. The second is the ability to disable the merge trailer that is shown after merged events (e.g. [10 Hits, 3 Crits]).
Trigger changes include the ability to detect refreshed auras and a default trigger for Predator's Swiftness.
Finally, some code optimization and updates for API changes in Patch 3.3 were made along with treating HoT crit events like other crits (sticky style, crit font settings, etc).
New feature overview:
- Added an option to disable regular melee swings from being merged.
- Added an option to hide the merge trailer that is shown when multiple events are merged.
- Added Aura Refresh to the available trigger events.
- Added a default trigger for Predator's Swiftness.
- Optimized font validation logic to reduce CPU usage.
- Updated HoT crit events to behave like crits as intended.
- Changed Desecration from the skill ID removed Patch 3.3 (fixes message regarding removed skill ID 63595).
- Updated Russian translations from StingerSoft.
- Updated Simplified and Traditional Chinese translations from yleaf.
- Updated Korean translations from chkid.
- Updated TOC for Patch 3.3.