01-10-15 12:43 AM by: Auz
This is a quick run down on how DLMS determines what it will and won't loot to help you better understand it's options.
- *DLMS WILL ALWAYS LOOT CURRENCY*
- *DLMS WILL ALWAYS LOOT WHATS LISTED IN YOUR LOOT WHITE LIST*
- *DLMS WILL NEVER LOOT ANYTHING THATS LISTED IN YOUR LOOT BLACK LIST*
- If Loot All and GO! and Categories are unchecked and Value and Quality Sliders are disabled then DLMS will loot only currency and what you have listed in your white list.
- If Loot All and GO! is checked then, Categories, Value, and Quality are disabled and DLMS will loot everything that isn't listed in your Loot Black List.
- If Categories are enabled: DLMS will pick up all item types you have checked. IF Enforce Policy is checked then, DLMS will only loot by Category selections and will use the sliders to determine weapon and armor looting (if those items are checked).
- If Enforce Policy is not checked, item types that are not selected under categories then get evaluted by Value and Quality (if enabled, if not, the items get ignored).
- If categories are disabled, then looting is based solely on Value (if enabled) and Quality (if enabled).
All I want to do is loot cloth and any green items that drop. I would enable Category Options, make sure that everything except Trade Goods - Cloth was unchecked and then I would move the Quality Slider to Uncommon. Now DLMS will loot all currency, anything in your white list, all cloth, and ANY green (or higher quality) items that drop. On that note, enabling Force Policy changes this behavior slightly: Then DLMS will loot all currency, anything in your white list, all cloth but, will not loot any green items at all because it now applies the sliders to only weapons and armor, which are not selected in category options so, those items are not being looted.
I hope this helps in determining how DLMS works.
01-09-15 04:16 PM by: Auz
I know it's been a while but, I have finally gotten DLMS updated and working with WoD. I have added a new UI element and lists that greatly increase DLMS's capabilities. Check out it's download page for whats new!
03-30-14 01:04 PM by: Auz
There is currently a conflict between DLMS and ArkInventory.
ArkInventory seems to prevent the auto sell/repair features in DLMS from working. I am currently trying to find out what that conflict may be and how to correct it.
Giving credit and thanks to dakender for identifying the conflicting addon.
Issue has been resolved and update 1.1 Beta has been uploaded.
03-24-14 12:05 PM by: Auz
Included an optional database for DLMS as a seperate download.
- Place the DLMS.lua file included in the "Optional DLMS DB.zip" in your "World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\<AccountName>\SavedVariables" folder.
03-22-14 08:06 PM by: Auz
The DLMS.lua and DLMS.toc files should now be correctly located in the corresponding top level FOLDER (e.g. DLMS) rather than top level themselves.
My appologies to those that have already downloaded. For those that have, Please create a folder under Interface\Addons called "DLMS" (without qoutes) and place "DLMS.lua" and "DLMS.toc" in it.