Quantcast
Download
(57 MB)
Download
Updated: 08-12-18 12:21 AM
Pictures
File Info
Compatibility:
Battle for Azeroth (8.0.1)
Shadows of Argus (7.3.0)
Tomb of Sargeras (7.2.0)
Return to Karazhan (7.1.5)
Legion (7.0.3)
Updated:08-12-18 12:21 AM
Created:12-22-14 05:24 AM
Downloads:10,776
Favorites:21
MD5:
Categories:Minimalistic Compilations, Graphical Compilations, Class Compilations, DPS Compilations, Generic Compilations
8.0.1

Glyph UI - 8.0 | BFA Supported  Popular! (More than 5000 hits)

Version: 8.0
by: Glyphtics [More]

UPDATED FOR 8.0 - Native support for Balance/Feral/Enhance/Ele/Warlock/Mage


Additional class support will be coming soon through the first few weeks of the expansion. Weak Auras are all relatively modular so feel free to delete and import whatever you want from Wago.io



Glyph UI is a compilation of various addons with the purpose of providing a clean and effective raiding UI. This UI is usable in all aspects of WoW (Raiding, Arena, BG's, Leveling etc.), however is primarily tailored to raiders that need functionality whilst still having a UI that is aesthetically pleasing.

About me:

My name is Glyph, I'm a hardcore raider; raiding in Entropy, the US 2nd, Oceanic 1st raiding guild. Ive been raiding at the highest level ever since I began playing the game. As an experienced and top tier raider, I know what's necessary for a raiding UI, but I also have an appreciation for graphical UI's that look impressive, without sacrificing functionality. In addition to my PvE experience, I am a multi-class Gladiator across various expansions and seasons, and have peaked at 3038 rating and achieved Rank 1 in the Demonic S7 season of Legion.

ElvUI is used as the base for my UI. I make heavy use of Weak Auras; custom textures, and various AddOns to create a compilation that works for me. I've had a lot of interest on my videos over the years for my UI, so I've decided to provide my AddOns and configs for everyone to use.

Disclaimers:
  • You will need to download Elv UI yourself, I am unable to distribute it myself; however you have my profile and that's all you need to mimic the look of my UI.
  • Because of the nature of content patches, AddOns may break or won't work correctly. You will need to update addons yourself using the Curse client if this happens. I'll update my UI whenever I can, however I cannot guarantee that all AddOns will be up to date.
  • I will try to provide assistance and technical support where I can, however I can't promise an instant response


Addon List:

Extra Addons:

Most addons are included in this pack, if there is a specific feature that you want; and you can't see it in game... Let me know, I'll see what I can do.





1. Copy the WTF and Interface files into your WoW folder.
2. Inside the WTF folder, change the respective folder names i.e TOON NAME, would be your characters' name.
3. In game, if the addons look different, go to the addons' profile section in 'Interface', and change it to 'Glyph - Frostmourne' or '2018 Profile'. or 'New Profile' where applicable.
4. You will need to download Clean Icons from WoW Interface and place that inside your WoW - Interface folder so your buttons will have a similar look to mine. Alternatively download 'AddonSkins' which is a plugin for ElvUI (included in this pack) which you can enable to give your Weak Auras/buttons, skins.

______________________________

To use the custom talent frame, make sure you have the Weak Aura Groups "Talent Frame" and "Player Group" as well as the KaitMedia and "PSD" folders inside your Interface/AddOns folder. You must then bind the following macro to your N (or whatever you use to bring up Talents) Keybind.

/click TalentMicroButton
/run PlayerTalentFrame:SetPoint("TOPLEFT",15, -116)
/run WeakAuras.ScanEvents("EVN_O")

Credits:

[email protected] -
Elv
Kaitan
Skullflower
FerousMedia
SharedMedia
Nnoga
Afenar
[email protected]
[email protected]

6.2.7 : Rogue Weak Aura support
6.2.6 : Updated addons, few minor bug fixes
6.2.5 : Massive overhaul and clean up of Weak Auras. New graphics and effects. Updated AddOns.
6.2.4 : Fixed Skada profile bug.
6.2.3 : Retribution Paladin Weak Auras support added.
6.2.2 : Updated for HFC Release. Boss encounter WA's added.
6.2.1 : Updated for 6.2.
6.1.2 : Updated for 6.1.
Optional Files (0)


Post A Reply Comment Options
Unread 10-06-18, 05:01 AM  
ziorio
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 2
Uploads: 0
still no elvui profile. - would be great if it was actually updated but its not.....

Would appreciate if you could either msg me the ELVUI string or just update it properly, the profiles you say to use are not there.
Last edited by ziorio : 10-06-18 at 06:29 AM.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-18, 06:16 PM  
ziorio
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 2
Uploads: 0
UI

Hi, your profiles are not working ? doesn't look anything like the picture?




any update?
Last edited by ziorio : 09-18-18 at 11:31 AM.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-18, 02:47 AM  
Taroock
A Kobold Labourer
 
Taroock's Avatar

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 1
Uploads: 0
Amazing UI/ Settings not as yours

Thanks Glyph for the neat UI. i am trying to copy it as much as i can however your WTF settings still do not work.
hope you fix this soon
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-18, 02:20 PM  
LordThanos
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 14
Uploads: 0
Re: Re: Doesn't look anything like your mod.....

Originally Posted by NeoKeleseth
Originally Posted by LordThanos
I downloaded your UI and loaded your profile and it doesn't look ANYTHING like your pics.. It's a shame too because I wanted to try this one out. But when I load your profile, it just looks a little different from the basic ElvUI model...
It will be fix soon I already told the author that it is the old profile instead of the new one
Thank you for replying. I would love to check out this UI. It looks amazing!
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-18, 03:48 AM  
NeoKeleseth
A Kobold Labourer
 
NeoKeleseth's Avatar
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 83
Uploads: 1
Re: Doesn't look anything like your mod.....

Originally Posted by LordThanos
I downloaded your UI and loaded your profile and it doesn't look ANYTHING like your pics.. It's a shame too because I wanted to try this one out. But when I load your profile, it just looks a little different from the basic ElvUI model...
It will be fix soon I already told the author that it is the old profile instead of the new one
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-18, 05:37 PM  
LordThanos
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 14
Uploads: 0
Doesn't look anything like your mod.....

I downloaded your UI and loaded your profile and it doesn't look ANYTHING like your pics.. It's a shame too because I wanted to try this one out. But when I load your profile, it just looks a little different from the basic ElvUI model...
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-18, 06:55 AM  
Glyphtics
A Kobold Labourer
 
Glyphtics's Avatar
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 23
Uploads: 1
Originally Posted by NeoKeleseth
Hey

I'm glad to see this UI back

But i got some problems with it :

Too many addons in the folder ^^'
Elvui profile is nowhere to be found (I tried all profiles) and only the old one is here

And i got a suggestion too :

Try to setting up only the necessary addon loaded up after installing the UI (Like Save Action Bars, Disable Gnosis (if not needed) and some other addons)

Thanks for listening
I'll take a look tonight/tomorrow and see if I can consolidate things a bit and try to force them to load correctly.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-18, 04:07 AM  
NeoKeleseth
A Kobold Labourer
 
NeoKeleseth's Avatar
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 83
Uploads: 1
Hey

I'm glad to see this UI back

But i got some problems with it :

Too many addons in the folder ^^'
Elvui profile is nowhere to be found (I tried all profiles) and only the old one is here

And i got a suggestion too :

Try to setting up only the necessary addon loaded up after installing the UI (Like Save Action Bars, Disable Gnosis (if not needed) and some other addons)

Thanks for listening
Last edited by NeoKeleseth : 08-12-18 at 04:27 AM.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-17, 08:32 AM  
Langepac
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 119
Uploads: 0
you still have version 5 4 8?
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-16, 08:11 AM  
kryox
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 4
Uploads: 0
can someone please send me the weakaura import-settings for my Rogue?
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-15, 07:00 PM  
Glyphtics
A Kobold Labourer
 
Glyphtics's Avatar
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 23
Uploads: 1
Sorry for the very delayed response. You will find that some dots (Affliction) and some buffs (Feral Pred. Swiftness) are tracking through ForteXorcist. You can access this by typing /fx in game and enabling the bars yourself.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-15, 09:16 PM  
goldik
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 2
Uploads: 0
Re: Love the UI

Originally Posted by Baralin
Absolutely love it, tweaked some so that I can see certain things better but no biggy. However I have this issue where the weakauras, even from your pastebin link dont track UA / Agony / Corruption / Haunt
btw i added the cd bars on mine http://pastebin.com/81czWVbZ theres the string if u want to use it is the same as glyph just added the bars soo all the credits to him
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-15, 07:19 PM  
goldik
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 2
Uploads: 0
Re: Love the UI

Originally Posted by Baralin
Absolutely love it, tweaked some so that I can see certain things better but no biggy. However I have this issue where the weakauras, even from your pastebin link dont track UA / Agony / Corruption / Haunt
ya me too
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-15, 06:16 PM  
Baralin
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 7
Uploads: 0
Love the UI

Absolutely love it, tweaked some so that I can see certain things better but no biggy. However I have this issue where the weakauras, even from your pastebin link dont track UA / Agony / Corruption / Haunt
Last edited by Baralin : 11-23-15 at 09:42 PM.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-15, 06:53 AM  
disec
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 4
Uploads: 0
Frost/arcane mage weak auras group would be awesome something like the fire one. Love the UI!
Last edited by disec : 11-06-15 at 06:59 AM.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump: