Quantcast
Download
(23 MB)
Download
Updated: 11-22-20 01:38 PM
Pictures
File Info
Compatibility:
Shadowlands patch (9.0.2)
Updated:11-22-20 01:38 PM
Created:11-01-20 02:07 PM
Downloads:973
Favorites:14
MD5:
9.0.2

SugnaUI

Version: 1.1
by: Bigabyte [More]

SugnaUI is a compilation of addons + personal settings I've put together in the last few weeks. It also features some edited default textures as well as some brand new ones I created.

The UI is designed around my taste and needs and it mainly supports the classes/specs/roles I play. That being said, it's kinda easy to tweak it and make it work with every class.


9.0.2 Update
>Warning: Backup your Interface and WTF folders before updating!<

Here's the list of the relevant changes. I'm also including my WeakAuras exports at the end of the description in case you just wanted to update those instead of having to mess with the settings folder from scratch:

Power Bar

  • Added support for all the different power type colors (Maelstrom, fury, insanity,...). Colors can be customized in the WeakAuras' condition tab.
  • Added a spark to the progress bar.
  • Added support for all the missing combo-like resources display (runes, soul shards, arcane orbs,...) with new dedicated textures!
Core Abilities bar
  • General performances improvement.
  • Added the global cooldown swipe to the icons.
  • Improved stacks tracking for equippable items, consumable, toys,...
Misc
  • Added BigWigs to the collection and my in-game configs.
  • Minor frames rearrangement.
  • Added new custom textures.
  • Added a new WeakAura to display an execute range indicator to the nameplates. It only loads with specific classes/specs, if you don't like it/need it just delete the "HUB:Nameplates" aura
  • Few other minor QoL improvements.


Should you have any questions or troubles settings it up, feel free to ask

Here's a brief showcase:


[/size]

This UI aims to:
  • be functional (mainly for arenas!)
  • be unique
  • keep the look&feel of the default UI
  • be immersive to fully enjoy the Shadowlands leveling experience
This UI is NOT:
  • Super flexible and easy to customize (it's build around my specific needs and taste, I wasn't planning to publish it)
  • Bug free (I'm not a dev so the code inside my WAs might be have some bugs. Also I haven't had the chance nor the time for extensive testing in the various scenarios)
  • Finished (it will never be :P)
How to setup:
  • Open the WoW Retail folder: World of Warcraft\_retail_ .
  • Backup your Interface and WTF folders (please, do it).
  • Download and unzip the .zip file, it should contain the Interface, Fonts and WTF folders.
  • Place both those folders inside your WoW folder.
  • Navigate the newly downloaded WTF folder and rename the following folders accordingly: "YOUR_ACCOUNT_NAME", "YOUR_SERVER_NAME", "YOUR_CHAR_NAME".
  • Log into WoW.
  • Open Bartender (/bt) and select the default profile (unless it is already selected).
How the core abilities "sliding" bar works:

This is a bit convoluted so I've uploaded a short video to help me to explain it:



It is basically a WeakAura that mimics the abilities from slot "x" to slot "y". You can set those x and y slots inside the Options tab of the WeakAura. In my case I've set "109" to "113", which correspond to the first 5 slots of the Bartender action bar number 10.
I've then placed the Bartender action bar number 10 right above the WeakAura Icons with the Alpha set to 0.
This way I can retain the functionaly of the actual action bar (move abilities around, tooltips on mouseover, click the ability...).

Please note that this WeakAura isn't cheap on the CPU and might hurt your performances a bit.

About the power bar underneath the core abilities bar:

It is made with WeakAuras and it's coded to fade in when in combat and/or when a target exists and fade out when not so to avoid taking unnecessary screen space.

Every other element anchored to the powerbar (e.g. the core abilities bar, the combo points, ...) follow this behaviour.

It currently supports the following Power types: Mana, Rage, Energy, Focus and Astral Power.
You can customize the power types colors (or add the missing ones...) in the condition tab. (leave the "Condition 1" untouched!!).

Main addons list:
  • WeakAuras
  • MoveAnything (the prepatch release is still bit buggy: always backup your UI before tinkering with it :/ )
  • Bartender4
  • BigWigs+LittleWigs
  • Details
  • Kaliel's Tracker
  • sArena
  • Masque (+ a skin I've designed called "Masque: Sugna")
  • OPie
  • TinyTooltip
  • OmniCC
  • ArenaTeamTracker
  • BigDebuffs
  • XPMultiBar
  • Glass

WeakAuras exports:
>Most of them still require my custom texture files inside the interface/texture folder to work!<

Optional Files (0)


Archived Files (1)
File Name
Version
Size
Author
Date
1.0
19MB
Bigabyte
11-01-20 02:07 PM


Post A Reply Comment Options
Unread 12-30-20, 12:08 PM  
tankknat
A Defias Bandit

Forum posts: 2
File comments: 34
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by Bigabyte
Originally Posted by tankknat
really starting to like this for arenas. how ever whats the nameplate addon you have in the image? as mine dont look nice like those... is it plater or kui or something else?
Hmmm this suite doesn't include nameplates addons. How to they look?
The only thing that comes to mind is that you haven't the "show larger nameplates" in the interface > names settings (My account is currently frozen so I'm going by heart...)
i'll give that a go, thanks for the reply.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-20, 09:05 AM  
Bigabyte
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 19
Uploads: 2
Originally Posted by tankknat
really starting to like this for arenas. how ever whats the nameplate addon you have in the image? as mine dont look nice like those... is it plater or kui or something else?
Hmmm this suite doesn't include nameplates addons. How to they look?
The only thing that comes to mind is that you haven't the "show larger nameplates" in the interface > names settings (My account is currently frozen so I'm going by heart...)
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-20, 10:13 PM  
tankknat
A Defias Bandit

Forum posts: 2
File comments: 34
Uploads: 0
really starting to like this for arenas. how ever whats the nameplate addon you have in the image? as mine dont look nice like those... is it plater or kui or something else?
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-20, 01:24 PM  
stahlmantel
A Murloc Raider

Forum posts: 6
File comments: 43
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by stahlmantel
Originally Posted by Bigabyte

Hey, thank you! Yup, I made most of them myself. IIRC only the unit frames (including boss and arena frames), the minimap, the castbars, the bags (and few other minor stuff) have edited textures. Recoloring all the other "off combat" textures (eg. the spellboox) would be a daunting task as well as a nightmare to mantain :/
Thank you very much, i think i will try it, it looks so neat ^^.
yeah I cant imagine how much work this would be. You have my respect and my highfive for this intuitive layout, great man
...and another high five for these fine darker background textures, i love it!!
Thank you!!
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-20, 02:28 AM  
Bigabyte
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 19
Uploads: 2
Originally Posted by Shaymin
Heya! Just wanted to say, I love this. It's simple, it's sleek, and I love the Core Cooldowns function! The only flaw that I see, is that it doesn't have native support for the rogue talent Deeper Stratagem - that is, the talent that gives Rogues 6 combo points, instead of 5. I did manage to tweak it to my needs, by looking at the way the Death Knight 6-rune system was set up, but it'd be amazing if it had support for this out of the box.
Yeah you are right. I've never played rogue so I hadn't taken that talent into account when I setup the CPs. However I've already tweaked mine to make it work with monk's ascension (same logic).

I hope I have some spare time in the weekend to add the Deeper Strategem condition as well and update the wago link

Are there any other talents/conduits/conditions that change the number of CPs for rogue I should consider? I know nothing about rogues :/
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-20, 11:59 PM  
Shaymin
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 1
Uploads: 0
Heya! Just wanted to say, I love this. It's simple, it's sleek, and I love the Core Cooldowns function! The only flaw that I see, is that it doesn't have native support for the rogue talent Deeper Stratagem - that is, the talent that gives Rogues 6 combo points, instead of 5. I did manage to tweak it to my needs, by looking at the way the Death Knight 6-rune system was set up, but it'd be amazing if it had support for this out of the box.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-20, 08:05 AM  
stahlmantel
A Murloc Raider

Forum posts: 6
File comments: 43
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by Bigabyte

Hey, thank you! Yup, I made most of them myself. IIRC only the unit frames (including boss and arena frames), the minimap, the castbars, the bags (and few other minor stuff) have edited textures. Recoloring all the other "off combat" textures (eg. the spellboox) would be a daunting task as well as a nightmare to mantain :/
Thank you very much, i think i will try it, it looks so neat ^^.
yeah I cant imagine how much work this would be. You have my respect and my highfive for this intuitive layout, great man
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-20, 04:53 PM  
Bigabyte
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 19
Uploads: 2
Originally Posted by stahlmantel
Hi there,

a nice and refreshing setup! congrats to your work

may i ask you - because i am on the search for it - did you made your darker unitframes by yourself? Or can you recommend a dark set(like yours)? on your pics it seems, that the darker borders and this stuff would be great stuff for me
are only the unitframes darke styled or the char screen, spellbook too etc?

thank you in advance. keep it up
cheers
Hey, thank you! Yup, I made most of them myself. IIRC only the unit frames (including boss and arena frames), the minimap, the castbars, the bags (and few other minor stuff) have edited textures. Recoloring all the other "off combat" textures (eg. the spellboox) would be a daunting task as well as a nightmare to mantain :/
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-20, 02:02 PM  
stahlmantel
A Murloc Raider

Forum posts: 6
File comments: 43
Uploads: 0
Hi there,

a nice and refreshing setup! congrats to your work

may i ask you - because i am on the search for it - did you made your darker unitframes by yourself? Or can you recommend a dark set(like yours)? on your pics it seems, that the darker borders and this stuff would be great stuff for me
are only the unitframes darke styled or the char screen, spellbook too etc?

thank you in advance. keep it up
cheers
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-20, 01:58 AM  
Bigabyte
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 19
Uploads: 2
Originally Posted by Jaggz
Hey, still enjoying the ui very much.. Even my gf Wants to try it out! Is There a way to turn off Auto accepting quests ?didnt find it in the cv thing

edit: jeez im always editing my stuff because i found out
its another addon called ltp!
Yup, now that you mention it I should've disabled that option before uploading the package. That is a handy feature when leveling but it gets annoying once you reach the level cap and you don't necessary want to accept all the quests
Btw if you talk to an NPC while holding shift you disable the auto-accept
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-08-20, 03:51 AM  
Jaggz
A Murloc Raider

Forum posts: 6
File comments: 30
Uploads: 0
Hey, still enjoying the ui very much.. Even my gf Wants to try it out! Is There a way to turn off Auto accepting quests ?didnt find it in the cv thing

edit: jeez im always editing my stuff because i found out
its another addon called ltp!
Last edited by Jaggz : 11-08-20 at 06:35 AM.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-20, 02:38 PM  
Jaggz
A Murloc Raider

Forum posts: 6
File comments: 30
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by Bigabyte
Originally Posted by Jaggz
Originally Posted by Baine
Originally Posted by Jaggz
Nampelates activated only show names but no borders for HP, is it intended like this since in your videos i've seen bars for nameplates
try running this:
Code:
/script SetCVar("nameplateShowOnlyNames", 0)
and check if the issue persists. had this issue in the past with a different addon/compilation
oh shit i totally forgot about that it worked fine, i had this years ago once and still don't know why this even happens.
about the groupframes, i just don't have them as soon as i join the instance and the lua error is not popping up anymore
https://imgur.com/a/52ljH2H

now i got the lua error here it is!
Message: Interface\FrameXML\PartyUtil.lua:51: bad argument #2 to 'format' (string expected, got nil)
Time: Tue Nov 3 21:02:52 2020
Count: 6
Stack: Interface\FrameXML\PartyUtil.lua:51: bad argument #2 to 'format' (string expected, got nil)
[string "=[C]"]: in function `format'
[string "@Interface\FrameXML\PartyUtil.lua"]:51: in function <Interface\FrameXML\PartyUtil.lua:43>
[string "=(tail call)"]: ?
[string "@Interface\FrameXML\PartyMemberFrame.lua"]:352: in function `PartyMemberFrame_UpdateNotPresentIcon'
[string "@Interface\FrameXML\PartyMemberFrame.lua"]:439: in function `PartyMemberFrame_OnEvent'
[string "*:OnEvent"]:1: in function `OnEvent'
[string "@Interface\FrameXML\UnitFrame.lua"]:921: in function <Interface\FrameXML\UnitFrame.lua:919>

Locals: (*temporary) = "%s

%s"
(*temporary) = "You are currently in Timewalking Campaigns: Portal to Outland"
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = "string expected, got nil"
99,9% chance this has nothing to do with my UI. The problem at the nameplates you described suggests that you might have other Cvars messed up.

If I were you, I'd run a "/console cvar_default" to reset all the cvars back to default, delete the WTF and Interface folders and reinstall mine again.
You'd obviously lose all your settings, so backup everything you can first
did all that and still have no group frames how weird is that...

Edit: I created a new Raid Profile, with Default Settings now i get group settings but its not set up as yours i guess
Last edited by Jaggz : 11-04-20 at 02:48 PM.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-20, 03:06 PM  
Bigabyte
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 19
Uploads: 2
Originally Posted by Jaggz
Originally Posted by Baine
Originally Posted by Jaggz
Nampelates activated only show names but no borders for HP, is it intended like this since in your videos i've seen bars for nameplates
try running this:
Code:
/script SetCVar("nameplateShowOnlyNames", 0)
and check if the issue persists. had this issue in the past with a different addon/compilation
oh shit i totally forgot about that it worked fine, i had this years ago once and still don't know why this even happens.
about the groupframes, i just don't have them as soon as i join the instance and the lua error is not popping up anymore
https://imgur.com/a/52ljH2H

now i got the lua error here it is!
Message: Interface\FrameXML\PartyUtil.lua:51: bad argument #2 to 'format' (string expected, got nil)
Time: Tue Nov 3 21:02:52 2020
Count: 6
Stack: Interface\FrameXML\PartyUtil.lua:51: bad argument #2 to 'format' (string expected, got nil)
[string "=[C]"]: in function `format'
[string "@Interface\FrameXML\PartyUtil.lua"]:51: in function <Interface\FrameXML\PartyUtil.lua:43>
[string "=(tail call)"]: ?
[string "@Interface\FrameXML\PartyMemberFrame.lua"]:352: in function `PartyMemberFrame_UpdateNotPresentIcon'
[string "@Interface\FrameXML\PartyMemberFrame.lua"]:439: in function `PartyMemberFrame_OnEvent'
[string "*:OnEvent"]:1: in function `OnEvent'
[string "@Interface\FrameXML\UnitFrame.lua"]:921: in function <Interface\FrameXML\UnitFrame.lua:919>

Locals: (*temporary) = "%s

%s"
(*temporary) = "You are currently in Timewalking Campaigns: Portal to Outland"
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = "string expected, got nil"
99,9% chance this has nothing to do with my UI. The problem at the nameplates you described suggests that you might have other Cvars messed up.

If I were you, I'd run a "/console cvar_default" to reset all the cvars back to default, delete the WTF and Interface folders and reinstall mine again.
You'd obviously lose all your settings, so backup everything you can first
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-20, 01:42 PM  
Jaggz
A Murloc Raider

Forum posts: 6
File comments: 30
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by Baine
Originally Posted by Jaggz
Nampelates activated only show names but no borders for HP, is it intended like this since in your videos i've seen bars for nameplates
try running this:
Code:
/script SetCVar("nameplateShowOnlyNames", 0)
and check if the issue persists. had this issue in the past with a different addon/compilation
oh shit i totally forgot about that it worked fine, i had this years ago once and still don't know why this even happens.
about the groupframes, i just don't have them as soon as i join the instance and the lua error is not popping up anymore
https://imgur.com/a/52ljH2H

now i got the lua error here it is!
Message: Interface\FrameXML\PartyUtil.lua:51: bad argument #2 to 'format' (string expected, got nil)
Time: Tue Nov 3 21:02:52 2020
Count: 6
Stack: Interface\FrameXML\PartyUtil.lua:51: bad argument #2 to 'format' (string expected, got nil)
[string "=[C]"]: in function `format'
[string "@Interface\FrameXML\PartyUtil.lua"]:51: in function <Interface\FrameXML\PartyUtil.lua:43>
[string "=(tail call)"]: ?
[string "@Interface\FrameXML\PartyMemberFrame.lua"]:352: in function `PartyMemberFrame_UpdateNotPresentIcon'
[string "@Interface\FrameXML\PartyMemberFrame.lua"]:439: in function `PartyMemberFrame_OnEvent'
[string "*:OnEvent"]:1: in function `OnEvent'
[string "@Interface\FrameXML\UnitFrame.lua"]:921: in function <Interface\FrameXML\UnitFrame.lua:919>

Locals: (*temporary) = "%s

%s"
(*temporary) = "You are currently in Timewalking Campaigns: Portal to Outland"
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = "string expected, got nil"
Last edited by Jaggz : 11-03-20 at 02:03 PM.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-20, 06:53 AM  
Baine
A Murloc Raider
 
Baine's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 4
File comments: 371
Uploads: 1
Originally Posted by Jaggz
Nampelates activated only show names but no borders for HP, is it intended like this since in your videos i've seen bars for nameplates
try running this:
Code:
/script SetCVar("nameplateShowOnlyNames", 0)
and check if the issue persists. had this issue in the past with a different addon/compilation
__________________
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump: