WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   RealUI (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=163)
-   -   RealUI (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44763)

Anj 11-28-12 04:55 AM

Updated Arkinventory and MSBT and it's going well.

EDIT: Also updated Aurora.

Xellahmai 11-28-12 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by damafan (Post 269615)
I am having some problem with the nameplate UI. When enemy target cast something, the height of the casting bar on the nameplate is borked, resulting in thick cast bar line. Any one encounter this issue?

I developed a simple workaround for the castbar height issue. Perhaps one of the authors could figure out why this works and do it the right way since I have no clue what I'm doing in LUA. Thanks for all of your hard work btw, it's very much appreciated!

In the file nibRealUI/Modules/Nameplates.lua:

162a163
> self.barFrame.castBar.healthBarSaved = self.barFrame.healthBar
165c166
< self.barFrame.castBar:SetHeight(6)--db.barsize.normal.height + db.resolution[ndbc.resolution].height)
---
> self.barFrame.castBar:SetHeight(db.barsize.normal.height + db.resolution[ndbc.resolution].height)
200c201,206
<
---
>
> self:ClearAllPoints()
> self:SetPoint("TOP", self.healthBarSaved, "BOTTOM", 0, -2)
> self:SetHeight(db.barsize.normal.height + db.resolution[ndbc.resolution].height)
> self:SetWidth(db.barsize.normal.width + db.resolution[ndbc.resolution].width)
>

BalwickMaggy 11-28-12 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by damafan (Post 269615)
I am having some problem with the nameplate UI. When enemy target cast something, the height of the casting bar on the nameplate is borked, resulting in thick cast bar line. Any one encounter this issue?

This is the only issue I'm having as well. That, and that some nameplates are TINY - like the fish in Whitepetal Lake, in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.

I don't use Ark - I'd recommend people look at Bagnon if it's giving you issues. Had to update individual mods like Aurora and MSBT, but it's nothing I didn't expect.

chenuki 11-28-12 11:50 AM

Fix for Remote Chat users not showing up in Guild Info Line

It appears in 5.1 GetGuildRosterInfo() marks users as guild online and mobile online exclusively, causing remote chat users who are not logged into the game client to no longer appear in the RealUI Guild info pop-out.

Simple fix as follows:

File AddOns\nibRealUI\Modules\InfoLine.lua:

Line 2172:
- if online then
+ if (online or mobile) then

EarthTec 11-28-12 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chenuki (Post 269662)
Fix for Remote Chat users not showing up in Guild Info Line

It appears in 5.1 GetGuildRosterInfo() marks users as guild online and mobile online exclusively, causing remote chat users who are not logged into the game client to no longer appear in the RealUI Guild info pop-out.

Simple fix as follows:

File AddOns\nibRealUI\Modules\InfoLine.lua:

Line 2172:
- if online then
+ if (online or mobile) then

thanks works fine now

Nibelheim 11-28-12 01:57 PM

Uploaded 7.3 r3, hopefully with these issues fixed up.

Anj 11-28-12 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nibelheim (Post 269680)
Uploaded 7.3 r3, hopefully with these issues fixed up.

Thanks Nib.

And welcome back. :)

Nibelheim 11-28-12 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anj (Post 269681)
Thanks Nib.

And welcome back. :)

Thanks :) Though, I'm not totally back. The amount I can do is still very limited.

s1lence 11-28-12 05:25 PM

Hi there...
has anything related to "Aura Watch" been changed? Its not working like it used to do before 7.3 r3 and r2.
I had it setup to show a battle shout/commanding shout icon when im solo, in raid or in party whenever something is missing, now it shows nothing.

this is my old aura watch setting in the nibRealUI.lua... which worked fine and now it doesnt :(
http://pastebin.com/LhtdBzc0

Can anyone look into this please?
Really big thanks in advance!

Borgleader 11-28-12 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nibelheim (Post 269692)
Thanks :) Though, I'm not totally back. The amount I can do is still very limited.

Still very much appreciated <3<3<3

regen1337 11-29-12 02:22 AM

Aurora Error maybee not updatet yet ...

5x Chatter-v.1.3.5\Modules\PlayerNames.lua:443: attempt to index local "tbl" (a nil value)
Chatter-v.1.3.5\Modules\PlayerNames.lua:443: in function "GetColor"
Chatter-v.1.3.5\Modules\PlayerNames.lua:497: in function <Chatter\Modules\PlayerNames.lua:464>
<in C code>
Chatter-v.1.3.5\Modules\PlayerNames.lua:582: in function <Chatter\Modules\PlayerNames.lua:579>
(tail call): ?
FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3147: in function <FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2949>
FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2761: in function <FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2754>
<in C code>
<string>:"*:OnEvent":1: in function <string>:"*:OnEvent":1

Locals:

1x Aurora-4.3\aurora-4.3.lua:4035: attempt to index a nil value
Aurora-4.3\aurora-4.3.lua:4035: in function <Aurora\aurora.lua:554>
<in C code>
FrameXML\UIParent.lua:299: in function "UIParentLoadAddOn"
FrameXML\UIParent.lua:310: in function "AuctionFrame_LoadUI"
FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1078: in function <FrameXML\UIParent.lua:657>

Locals:
(*temporary) = "Blizzard_AuctionUI"
(*temporary) = "ADDON_LOADED"
(*temporary) = <func> =[C]:-1

damafan 11-29-12 03:43 AM

hmm the castbar issue isn't toally fixed. sometimes it work sometimes it doesn't.

Frenzy 11-29-12 07:24 AM

Can you write a step by step instructions how to change fonts on the Russian, and link to similar fonts?
Sorry for my English :D

regen1337 11-29-12 08:06 AM

some compact Raidframe errors

---------------
1x [ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] AddOn "ArkInventory" tried to call the protected function "CompactRaidFrameContainer:Hide()".
!BugGrabber-r188\BugGrabber.lua:587: in function <!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:587>
<in C code>
Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameManager.lua:515: in function "CompactRaidFrameManager_UpdateContainerVisibility"
Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameManager.lua:460: in function <Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameManager.lua:449>
Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameManager.lua:499: in function "CompactRaidFrameManager_SetSetting"
nibRealUI-7.3 r3\Modules\FrameMover.lua:934: in function <nibRealUI\Modules\FrameMover.lua:931>
nibRealUI-7.3 r3\Modules\FrameMover.lua:946: in function "?"
Libs\CallbackHandler\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:146: in function <Libs\CallbackHandler\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:146>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4
<in C code>

---------------
1x [ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] AddOn "ACP" tried to call the protected function "CompactRaidFrameManagerContainerResizeFrame:Hide()".
!BugGrabber-r188\BugGrabber.lua:587: in function <!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:587>
<in C code>
Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameManager.lua:559: in function "CompactRaidFrameManager_LockContainer"
Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameManager.lua:552: in function "CompactRaidFrameManager_UpdateContainerLockVisibility"
Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameManager.lua:46: in function <Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameManager.lua:39>

Locals:
nil

ginamarie 11-29-12 08:23 AM

NIBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!! :):):):)

Good to see you back darlin! How are you?

outbirk 11-29-12 10:19 AM

I've had an issue since 5.1 where my DoTs aren't being tracked in the HuD. I've tried it on two different classes- both my shaman and my mage have no DoT bars.

Anyone else having this issue, or should I just try and clean install?

Nibelheim 11-29-12 02:18 PM

Posting r4 with some more minor updates/fixes. Let me know what you think of the new High-Res font. I was looking for something a little more compact and neat than Pixel Arial.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ginamarie (Post 269777)
NIBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!! :):):):)

Good to see you back darlin! How are you?

Hey Gina :) I'm not too bad, slowly getting stronger :o

oxente 11-29-12 02:24 PM

I love this UI but I'm trying to setup TidyPlates instead of the UI's nameplates so I can see debuff icon/timers on top of the nameplates, but it doesn't seem to be working. If I disable realui's core and login with just tidyplates enabled, it works fine.

Does anyone know what I need to do in real ui to make that feature work? I already tried disabling RealUI's nameplates but that didn't work

Anj 11-29-12 07:12 PM

I was about to report a Chatter error and what do you know, there's already an r4!

Thanks!

Imax101 11-29-12 07:42 PM

Hey Ash if you get time and log on this evening I need to ask you a question about the monks. The windwalker shows the white chi dots fine and the green bar for the tiger palm buff. But when playing as a brewmaster. It shows the chi dots fine, and shows the tiger palm buff to the left of the player health bar. But tiger palm stacks up to 3 times so it doesnt show the green dots. I think it has something to do with NibPointDisplay. James tried to talk me into messing with the settings. We know what happens if I do that.

litesung 11-30-12 12:48 AM

Enemy Player HP name plates are all showing up in red instead of their class colors for me. Is this a known issue or only happening with me? After updating to 7.3 r4 I've noticed that the cooldown timer is not appearing on some bars for my skills too.

regen1337 11-30-12 01:47 AM

Aurora still not working properly and omni CC error no cooldown on spells showing

1x Aurora-4.3\aurora-4.3.lua:4035: attempt to index a nil value
Aurora-4.3\aurora-4.3.lua:4035: in function <Aurora\aurora.lua:554>
<in C code>
FrameXML\UIParent.lua:299: in function "UIParentLoadAddOn"
FrameXML\UIParent.lua:310: in function "AuctionFrame_LoadUI"
FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1078: in function <FrameXML\UIParent.lua:657>

Locals:
(*temporary) = <func> =[C]:-1

------------

4x OmniCC-5.1.1\settings\settings-Settings.lua:103: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value
OmniCC-5.1.1\settings\settings-Settings.lua:103: in function "GetVersionID"
OmniCC-5.1.1\settings\settings-Settings.lua:31: in function "UpgradeSettings"
OmniCC-5.1.1\settings\settings-Settings.lua:25: in function "StartupSettings"
OmniCC-5.1.1\main.lua:23: in function "?"
OmniCC-5.1.1\main.lua:15: in function <OmniCC\main.lua:14>

Locals:
self = OmniCC {
0 = <userdata>
GetGroupDefaults = <func> @OmniCC\..\settings.lua:59
OnCommand = <func> @OmniCC\extras.lua:37
FindGroup = <func> @OmniCC\..\groups.lua:21
GetGroupIndex = <func> @OmniCC\..\groups.lua:48
VARIABLES_LOADED = <func> @OmniCC\main.lua:22

regen1337 11-30-12 02:26 AM

and some ark inventory error
still castbar of player nameplates sometimes buggy

1x [ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] AddOn "ArkInventory" tried to call the protected function "CompactRaidFrameContainer:Hide()".
<in C code>
Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameManager.lua:515: in function "CompactRaidFrameManager_UpdateContainerVisibility"
Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameManager.lua:460: in function <Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameManager.lua:449>
Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameManager.lua:499: in function "CompactRaidFrameManager_SetSetting"
nibRealUI-7.3 r4\Modules\FrameMover.lua:934: in function <nibRealUI\Modules\FrameMover.lua:931>
nibRealUI-7.3 r4\Modules\FrameMover.lua:946: in function "?"
Libs\CallbackHandler\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:146: in function <Libs\CallbackHandler\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:146>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":4
<in C code>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":13: in function "?"
Libs\CallbackHandler\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:91: in function "Fire"
Externals\Ace3-AceEvent\AceEvent-3.0-3.lua:120: in function <Externals\Ace3-AceEvent\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>

Locals:
nil

------------

BTW Welcome Back NIB !!! appreciate your work

PunkROC 11-30-12 02:29 AM

Just downloaded the UI, I really enjoy it.

My only issue I am having as of now is everything is really big. When I open my bag, it takes up half of my screen. I also cannot rearrange the stuff in the bag.

Meren2109 11-30-12 04:16 AM

The Pet Battle UI is completely ****ed up. All textures are missing. Can this get fixed, please?

OmniCC not working either.

BalwickMaggy 11-30-12 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PunkROC (Post 269865)
Just downloaded the UI, I really enjoy it.

My only issue I am having as of now is everything is really big. When I open my bag, it takes up half of my screen. I also cannot rearrange the stuff in the bag.

ArkInventory auto-sorts the inventory so you can't rearrange it manually. I swapped to Bagnon because of this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meren2109 (Post 269867)
The Pet Battle UI is completely ****ed up. All textures are missing. Can this get fixed, please?

OmniCC not working either.

Have you got any pet battle mods instaled from pre 5.1?

OmniCC is working fine for me, so check the font sizes and the exclusion sizes for the buttons.

rdobkins 11-30-12 06:08 AM

A question and a couple of observations

Great work on the updates and bug squashing. I have a question about the config mode for nibPointDisplay_RealUI. What is is for?

The reason I ask is that since MoP, my Elemental Shaman's Lightning Shield stacks are not showing correctly. For MoP, they changed Lightning Shield show it starts at one and increases to 6 max vice starting at 3 and increasing to 9 max. I tried fixing it by changing the config mode setting but that didn't work, so I edited the .lua file to change the "-3" to a "-1"

is anyone else's infoLine not displaying Valor Point and Justice Point weekly/total cap numbers incorrectly?

Meren2109 11-30-12 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BalwickMaggy (Post 269869)
ArkInventory auto-sorts the inventory so you can't rearrange it manually. I swapped to Bagnon because of this.

Have you got any pet battle mods instaled from pre 5.1?

OmniCC is working fine for me, so check the font sizes and the exclusion sizes for the buttons.

No.

Here is what it looks like: http://i.imgur.com/6zxF1.jpg (all textures are missing).
As for OmniCC, none of the cooldowns are showing on my bars since last RealUI release.

Skyotter 11-30-12 09:11 AM

Set Focus

Ok so after years of playing wow when I used Blizz Default UI, and LUI; I had always had the option to right click a nameplate and set focus.

Is there a function for that? I ask this because I keep trying to right click set focus for the Windlord, and with no avail have I had any luck to setting focus >_< I there is a way to do so can you tell me and if there isnt can you make a way to do so.

-Sky

nukeum 11-30-12 10:00 AM

nibIceHud

is anyone else having an issue where the icehud is showing split, i have a destro warlock and my burning embers are showing between the bars of icehud, not on the right of the two bars together. one of the spells is the burning embers tick up where it shows me the time till the next award of a burning ember, and the other is eitehr incinerate or conflagerate, has anyone else experienced this problem, I have reset the profiel on nibicehud to nibicehud-HR to no avail

any help would be appreciated, i will try and get a screenie and post it to this message so all can see what I am taliking about

thaks for your time

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/x...6-22-21-19.png

Zepid

Nibelheim 11-30-12 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyotter (Post 269889)
Ok so after years of playing wow when I used Blizz Default UI, and LUI; I had always had the option to right click a nameplate and set focus.

Is there a function for that? I ask this because I keep trying to right click set focus for the Windlord, and with no avail have I had any luck to setting focus >_< I there is a way to do so can you tell me and if there isnt can you make a way to do so.

-Sky

Shift+Click on a unit frame to set focus.

haudegen16 11-30-12 11:23 AM

Healthbar transparency

hi, how i can configure the transparency of the health bar, its to low for me, i cant see my life in big fights xD

Nibelheim 11-30-12 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haudegen16 (Post 269903)
hi, how i can configure the transparency of the health bar, its to low for me, i cant see my life in big fights xD

AddOns\oUF_RealUI\cfg.lua

Overlay section > bars > opacity > bar > increase numbers

regen1337 11-30-12 01:18 PM

There is an error when assigning loot in a Raid via LOOT Master

always an error

had to disable all addons to assign the loot

PunkROC 11-30-12 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nibelheim (Post 269908)
AddOns\oUF_RealUI\cfg.lua

Overlay section > bars > opacity > bar > increase numbers

That was scary. I have never edited Lua before. >.>

BalwickMaggy 11-30-12 04:07 PM

Nameplate castbar issue is persisting for me.

regen1337 12-01-12 04:51 AM

Aurora 4.3a @ wowinterface is working fine no errors so far

Tzalix 12-01-12 05:18 AM

Just want to start by thanking you for this UI, been using it for a long time and I love it.

I'm wondering though, how do I change back to the previous font for high res? I liked it better. I've tried going into the RealUI interface menu and change the font to "Standard", but it still doesn't look like it used to.

regen1337 12-01-12 07:15 AM

ACP Error

115x [ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] AddOn "ACP" tried to call the protected function "CompactRaidFrame3:Hide()".
<in C code>
FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:278: in function "CompactUnitFrame_UpdateVisible"
FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:234: in function "CompactUnitFrame_UpdateAll"
FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:136: in function <FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:136>

Locals:
nil

Ordrosh 12-01-12 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tzalix (Post 269956)
Just want to start by thanking you for this UI, been using it for a long time and I love it.

I'm wondering though, how do I change back to the previous font for high res? I liked it better. I've tried going into the RealUI interface menu and change the font to "Standard", but it still doesn't look like it used to.

you could try grabbing the font files from an older release and replacing the new ones with them, you can find them in addons/sharedmedia_mymedia/fonts. you might want to backup the folder first just incase ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by regen1337 (Post 269965)
ACP Error

115x [ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] AddOn "ACP" tried to call the protected function "CompactRaidFrame3:Hide()".
<in C code>
FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:278: in function "CompactUnitFrame_UpdateVisible"
FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:234: in function "CompactUnitFrame_UpdateAll"
FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:136: in function <FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:136>

Locals:
nil

ah the dreaded compactraidframe *shudder* that error has been with us probably ever since blizz redid the raidframes, though it got a lot more prominent starting with 5.0 the amount of those you are 'blessed' with during almost any group related activity is silly. anyway that error is mostlikly not stemming from acp as it doesn't have anything todo with raidframes...

Gloks 12-01-12 12:44 PM

Does anyone know what's happening with omnicc? It isn't working for me. The textures for my death knight's UI panels, and reputation screen are WoW's default textures. Along with achievement and auction houses and such. However on my other toons, its ok. Anyone know what's up?

This is the error for omnicc. Im also getting an aurora error.

37x OmniCC-5.1.1\settings\settings-Settings.lua:103: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value

Clasmir 12-01-12 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gloks (Post 269984)
Does anyone know what's happening with omnicc? It isn't working for me. The textures for my death knight's UI panels, and reputation screen are WoW's default textures. Along with achievement and auction houses and such. However on my other toons, its ok. Anyone know what's up?

This is the error for omnicc. Im also getting an aurora error.

37x OmniCC-5.1.1\settings\settings-Settings.lua:103: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value

I am seeing the same thing. Trying to figure out now if a previous version will work.

Clasmir 12-01-12 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clasmir (Post 269990)
I am seeing the same thing. Trying to figure out now if a previous version will work.

Fixed it.

Go into the curse client and delete OmniCC, and make certain the checkbox for deleting saved variables is selected as well. Then I downloaded the latest from http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/omn...les/107-5-1-1/

Which is probably the same as we get here but I went right to the source to save some time / hassle.

Gloks 12-01-12 03:09 PM

Just tried that. Didnt work.

regen1337 12-01-12 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clasmir (Post 269994)
Fixed it.

Go into the curse client and delete OmniCC, and make certain the checkbox for deleting saved variables is selected as well. Then I downloaded the latest from http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/omn...les/107-5-1-1/

Which is probably the same as we get here but I went right to the source to save some time / hassle.

WORKING FINE THX !!!

(delete your omnicc config files in your WTF Folder) (saved Variables)
and its working like a charm

Gloks 12-01-12 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by regen1337 (Post 270005)
WORKING FINE THX !!!

(delete your omnicc config files in your WTF Folder) (saved Variables)
and its working like a charm

Now that worked for me! Tyvm!

Skypperx 12-01-12 11:36 PM

How i can change targets buffs and debuffs?
There are debuffs that are not showing up in target.

BalwickMaggy 12-02-12 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skypperx (Post 270025)
How i can change targets buffs and debuffs?
There are debuffs that are not showing up in target.

That's done through Raven - it has exclusion lists which are annoying as things like Pyroblast are on it. You need to remove spells from the exclusion list - thing is it's done by spell ID so you have to look them up on wowhead. On wowhead, a spell page's URL has the spell ID at the end like http://www.wowhead.com/spell=1978

outbirk 12-02-12 03:08 PM

Tired completely re-installing the UI, and I'm still getting not DoT bars next to my target frame. :( Any ideas?

gsnerf 12-02-12 05:01 PM

Just wanted to confirm the loot assignment bug. Here's the error message:

Code:

35x nibRealUI-7.3 r4\Modules\Loot-Beute.lua:667: Usage: GiveMasterLoot(slot, index)
<in C code>
nibRealUI-7.3 r4\Modules\Loot-Beute.lua:667: in function "OnAccept"
FrameXML\StaticPopup.lua:3897: in function "StaticPopup_OnClick"
<string>:"*:OnClick":1: in function <string>:"*:OnClick":1

Locals:
self = StaticPopup1 {
 0 = <userdata>
 hideOnEscape = 1
 inviteAccepted = 1
 itemFrame = StaticPopup1ItemFrame {}
 data = "LootWindow"
 button3 = StaticPopup1Button3 {}
 extraFrame = StaticPopup1ExtraFrame {}
 icon = StaticPopup1AlertIcon {}
 maxWidthSoFar = 320
 button2 = StaticPopup1Button2 {}
 moneyFrame = StaticPopup1MoneyFrame {}
 moneyInputFrame = StaticPopup1MoneyInputFrame {}
 text = StaticPopup1Text {}
 editBox = StaticPopup1EditBox {}
 timeleft = 0
 numButtons = 2
 maxHeightSoFar = 85.000007629395
 button1 = StaticPopup1Button1 {}
 which = "CONFIRM_LOOT_DISTRIBUTION"
}
data = "LootWindow"

I suspect self:GetText() is wrong, as the function requires an index, but gets the items name (just a guess, didn't debug into it)?

Jubant 12-03-12 12:13 AM

I've noticed that if I hold shift on an item that's being rolled on I don't see a stat compare. I haven't been able to find anywhere in the UI to toggle that. What am I missing?

anubis06660 12-03-12 05:31 PM

junk seller

still has the error below. I did a fresh install with 7.3 r3, and then did the addon update w/ r4. Couple tidbits of info that might help. It still sell the grays for me. Also was on an alt and received the error, yet I had no gray items in my inventory. Hope this helps.

1x nibRealUI-7.3 r4\Modules\JunkSeller.lua:88: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value
nibRealUI-7.3 r4\Modules\JunkSeller.lua:88: in function "?"
<in C code>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":13: in function "?"
Libs\CallbackHandler\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:91: in function "Fire"
Externals\Ace3-AceEvent\AceEvent-3.0-3.lua:120: in function <Externals\Ace3-AceEvent\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>

Locals:
nil

Craacoottee 12-04-12 12:16 PM

Raven

Hi!

i have a problem, i can't see my buff and debuff a the top right of the screen and on the target! omnicc don't work to..

I love RealUi but is impossible to play without that.. :(

Do you know why?

Thank's

Craacoottee! :banana:

metalman 12-04-12 05:31 PM

Is there any way to change the font size of the info bar on the bottom of the UI?

Greenhorn04 12-05-12 12:22 PM

Help

Hi,
i Disable the Action Bar Extras ...

we can i enable ?

thanks

Tripwyr 12-05-12 03:30 PM

I recently started leveling a monk brewmaster, and I've noticed there are several abilities which could be better tracked. The following abilities are important to Brewmasters, and could use some form of tracking bar/interaction:

Tiger Palm applies buffs:
Tiger Power (Self buff) - Attacks ignore 30% armor. 20 seconds.
Power Guard (Self buff) - Your next Guard is increased by 15%. 30 seconds.
Both could simply be a bar. At the very least Tiger Power should be tracked via a bar, Power Guard could be tracked some other way or not tracked at all.
Brewing: Elusive Brew Stacks up to 15 times.
Could be identical to rogue's combo points (except the same teal color as monks?) and 1 point = 3 stacks. Then 5 "points" would mean a 15 stack of Brew.
Stagger - Monk's mastery/mitigation mechanic, applies 3 different buffs:
Light Stagger
Moderate Stagger
Heavy Stagger
Could be tracked the same way Rogue's Bandit's Guile is tracked. A single bar which can be colored Green, Yellow or Red (representing their respective buffs). Then, similar to Vengeance, the actual value of the stagger could be displayed as a number at the bottom of the bars.
Just ideas, but currently Brewmaster support is fairly poor.

Additionally, Rogue's Anticipation talent should be tracked.

Anticipation - Grants an "overflow pool" for 5 extra combo points. Any points generated beyond the standard 5 will stack this buff, and offensive finishing moves will convert this buff into new combo points.
Currently I have this being tracked by the former deadly poison (deadly poison no longer has stacks) tracking display. I simply changed the debuff to a buff, and changed the spell ID from Deadly Poison to Anticipation. This causes Anticipation stacks to display as green counters underneath the standard Combo Point tracker.
Thanks for all of the hard work, this is better than anything I've ever used before. My entire guild uses ElvUI, but when I switched post-patch I couldn't last 15 minutes without RealUI. I switched back immediately. I have no idea what I'm going to do if RealUI gets abandoned.

Nibelheim 12-05-12 08:51 PM

Thanks for the post, Tripwyr. Class Tracking is always a work in progress and this info helps a lot.

If anyone else has suggestions to improve their own class/spec tracking, don't be afraid to post :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tripwyr (Post 270241)
I recently started leveling a monk brewmaster, and I've noticed there are several abilities which could be better tracked. The following abilities are important to Brewmasters, and could use some form of tracking bar/interaction:

Tiger Palm applies buffs:
Tiger Power (Self buff) - Attacks ignore 30% armor. 20 seconds.
Power Guard (Self buff) - Your next Guard is increased by 15%. 30 seconds.
Both could simply be a bar. At the very least Tiger Power should be tracked via a bar, Power Guard could be tracked some other way or not tracked at all.
Brewing: Elusive Brew Stacks up to 15 times.
Could be identical to rogue's combo points (except the same teal color as monks?) and 1 point = 3 stacks. Then 5 "points" would mean a 15 stack of Brew.
Stagger - Monk's mastery/mitigation mechanic, applies 3 different buffs:
Light Stagger
Moderate Stagger
Heavy Stagger
Could be tracked the same way Rogue's Bandit's Guile is tracked. A single bar which can be colored Green, Yellow or Red (representing their respective buffs). Then, similar to Vengeance, the actual value of the stagger could be displayed as a number at the bottom of the bars.
Just ideas, but currently Brewmaster support is fairly poor.

Additionally, Rogue's Anticipation talent should be tracked.

Anticipation - Grants an "overflow pool" for 5 extra combo points. Any points generated beyond the standard 5 will stack this buff, and offensive finishing moves will convert this buff into new combo points.
Currently I have this being tracked by the former deadly poison (deadly poison no longer has stacks) tracking display. I simply changed the debuff to a buff, and changed the spell ID from Deadly Poison to Anticipation. This causes Anticipation stacks to display as green counters underneath the standard Combo Point tracker.
Thanks for all of the hard work, this is better than anything I've ever used before. My entire guild uses ElvUI, but when I switched post-patch I couldn't last 15 minutes without RealUI. I switched back immediately. I have no idea what I'm going to do if RealUI gets abandoned.

regen1337 12-06-12 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nibelheim (Post 270256)
Thanks for the post, Tripwyr. Class Tracking is always a work in progress and this info helps a lot.

If anyone else has suggestions to improve their own class/spec tracking, don't be afraid to post :)

is it possible to Track Elusive Brew like the described way with points or similar..

and if u activate the brew u get a Dodge buff can this dodge buff be displayed as a bar ticking down so you alway see how long u have the dodge buff active ?

tryed it but the problem is the stacks are elusive brew and the activated buff is also elusive brew maybee it works with spell _ID because when u trak the name it tracks both dhe stacks and the buff in one bar

regen1337 12-06-12 08:17 AM

can somebody post the three SpellIDīs 4 the Stagger Spells for monk Tanks ?

cant find them
light stagger
medium stagger
high stagger ....

thx 4 help

Ordrosh 12-06-12 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by regen1337 (Post 270282)
can somebody post the three SpellIDīs 4 the Stagger Spells for monk Tanks ?

cant find them
light stagger
medium stagger
high stagger ....

thx 4 help

according to wowhead
124275 for light
124274 for moderate
124273 for heavy