WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   RealUI (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=163)
-   -   RealUI (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44763)

Nibelheim 10-27-13 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disconnecktiex (Post 286299)
Looked into it, can't sort it out. I've configured everything correct to my knowledge. Tried it in a raid it decided then to put all my raid frame in a big line and not sort anything out. Looked through realui config & also through the add on's themselves. Can't figure out the problem.

EDIT:: It no longer shows blizzard UI but makes tiny frames. I've removed all "control" Real UI has over the frames etc. Still not working. Tried everything.
(This is applied the same problem to both 10 & 25m)

Can you post a screenshot of the raid frames?

If you've unticked all "RealUI Control" boxes under /realui > Raid Frames, you should be free to adjust any Grid settings.

geekingitout 10-28-13 11:45 AM

Nib -

First off, thanks for an awesome UI - I am really enjoying it. I just have a few questions for you, as I cannot figure this out for the life of me.

1) How can I increase the buff bars in the pic shown below? I want to make them a little taller and maybe change the font - It can be hard to read at times. Even on the Large HUD format.

2) If you are raid leader, how is it that one goes about finding the controls for the raid. I know the mini map has the markers you can throw down, but nothing about the raid check ability and etc.

3) I am not seeing the targets cast bar at all. Is it turned off by default (wouldn't think it is, but ya never know). If it is not - how can I change the settings for it - so I am able to make sure I see it with my blind as a bat eyes :D Answered myself.

BalwickMaggy 10-28-13 04:46 PM

@geeking to run a readycheck, as far as I know you have to type /readycheck -- for setting assistants, right click on the frame of the people you want to set as assistant, and for changing loot mode settings, right click your own unit frame.

Nibelheim 10-28-13 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geekingitout (Post 286316)
1) How can I increase the buff bars in the pic shown below? I want to make them a little taller and maybe change the font - It can be hard to read at times. Even on the Large HUD format.

Your UI looks like it's been scaled down (hence all the super tiny fonts and blurred edges). Done on purpose?

Slideroh 10-29-13 08:32 AM

Hello, thanks for awesome ui, but Im used to filled in hp bars/mana at start. Can I switch and "fix problem" ? :)

Véralin 10-29-13 08:53 AM

Hello,

I heard some good things about real UI. Now that i wanted to try it out for myself i was unable to launch wow after putting the interface folder in my destination folder (ofcourse after backing up my WTF and old interface folders).

I recently been playing Heartstone too, and in order for that i had to download the blizzard beta launcher. Now instead of running the game with realUI it launches the beta launcher. If i press play on that launcher nothing happens.. This never happened before and when i replace the realUI interface folder with my back up folders it works just fine again.

I would really like to try out realUI.. Does anyone know what the problem is? Thanks in advance.

- Véralin

stevesy 10-29-13 11:05 AM

Whenever I open the map, I get this error (I have "Allow RealUI to control the action bars unchecked):

It also shows up when I uncheck to display LUA errors in the interface options.

MarcusQuinn 10-29-13 11:08 AM

Error after maintenance today

This error just started today after the maintenance period.

8x [ADDON_ACTION_FORBIDDEN] AddOn "Bartender4" tried to call the protected function "IsDisabledByParentalControls()".
!BugGrabber-r188\BugGrabber.lua:588: in function <!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:588>
<in C code>
FrameXML\MainMenuBarMicroButtons.lua:229: in function "UpdateMicroButtons"
FrameXML\WorldMapFrame.lua:272: in function <FrameXML\WorldMapFrame.lua:255>
(tail call): ?
<in C code>
<in C code>
<in C code>
WoWDBProfiler-5.4.0-3\Main.lua:784: in function <WoWDBProfiler\Main.lua:768>
WoWDBProfiler-5.4.0-3\Main.lua:806: in function "HandleZoneChange"
WoWDBProfiler-5.4.0-3\Main.lua:904: in function <WoWDBProfiler\Main.lua:872>
<in C code>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":9: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":5
libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0-12.lua:558: in function "EnableAddon"
libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0-12.lua:651: in function <libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:636>
<in C code>
FrameXML\UIParent.lua:303: in function "UIParentLoadAddOn"
FrameXML\UIParent.lua:377: in function "TimeManager_LoadUI"
FrameXML\UIParent.lua:737: in function <FrameXML\UIParent.lua:702>

Locals:
nil

Nibelheim 10-29-13 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slideroh (Post 286344)
Hello, thanks for awesome ui, but Im used to filled in hp bars/mana at start. Can I switch and "fix problem" ? :)

No switch available, sorry. Shouldn't take too long to get used to, though :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Véralin (Post 286345)
Hello,

I heard some good things about real UI. Now that i wanted to try it out for myself i was unable to launch wow after putting the interface folder in my destination folder (ofcourse after backing up my WTF and old interface folders).

I recently been playing Heartstone too, and in order for that i had to download the blizzard beta launcher. Now instead of running the game with realUI it launches the beta launcher. If i press play on that launcher nothing happens.. This never happened before and when i replace the realUI interface folder with my back up folders it works just fine again.

I would really like to try out realUI.. Does anyone know what the problem is? Thanks in advance.

- Véralin

Could try doing the following, see if it helps:
  1. Make sure WoW isn't installed in Program Files (if it is, move 'World of Warcraft] folder to C:\)
  2. Delete the World of Warcraft\Cache, World of Warcraft\Data\Cache and World of Warcraft\WTF folders

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevesy (Post 286348)
Whenever I open the map, I get this error (I have "Allow RealUI to control the action bars unchecked):

It also shows up when I uncheck to display LUA errors in the interface options.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarcusQuinn (Post 286349)
This error just started today after the maintenance period.

8x [ADDON_ACTION_FORBIDDEN] AddOn "Bartender4" tried to call the protected function "IsDisabledByParentalControls()".
!BugGrabber-r188\BugGrabber.lua:588: in function <!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:588>
<in C code>
<in C code>
<in C code>
<in C code>
WoWDBProfiler-5.4.0-3\Main.lua:784: in function <WoWDBProfiler\Main.lua:768>
WoWDBProfiler-5.4.0-3\Main.lua:806: in function "HandleZoneChange"
WoWDBProfiler-5.4.0-3\Main.lua:904: in function <WoWDBProfiler\Main.lua:872>
<in C code>
<string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":9: in function <string>:"safecall Dispatcher[1]":5
libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0-12.lua:558: in function "EnableAddon"
libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0-12.lua:651: in function <libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:636>
<in C code>
FrameXML\UIParent.lua:303: in function "UIParentLoadAddOn"
FrameXML\UIParent.lua:377: in function "TimeManager_LoadUI"
FrameXML\UIParent.lua:737: in function <FrameXML\UIParent.lua:702>

Locals:
nil

Latest WoW maintenance has protected a function causing Bartender issues. Will have to wait for Bartender author to update the addon.

Castria 10-29-13 03:11 PM

CargBags

Just wanna say love the ui.

Mainly i have a question about the cargbags built into the ui .

For example you have new inventory amour sets trade goods and things move accordingly to there correct bags so lets say i want any and all Jewel crafting items to go to a bag name jewelcrafting how would i do this so i dont have to have it ctrl alt right click each item to a custom made bag , so if say im gathering herbs from elwyn all the way to mop zone all herbs i pick goto an herb named bag instead of trade goods or new stuff?

i hope i explained this well and thanks in advance for the help

Nibelheim 10-29-13 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Castria (Post 286367)
Just wanna say love the ui.

Mainly i have a question about the cargbags built into the ui .

For example you have new inventory amour sets trade goods and things move accordingly to there correct bags so lets say i want any and all Jewel crafting items to go to a bag name jewelcrafting how would i do this so i dont have to have it ctrl alt right click each item to a custom made bag , so if say im gathering herbs from elwyn all the way to mop zone all herbs i pick goto an herb named bag instead of trade goods or new stuff?

i hope i explained this well and thanks in advance for the help

Once you've moved one unique item (i.e Silverthorn) into a custom bag, all additional Silverthorn will move accordingly. So after a while all gems and herbs etc will move automatically if you've moved them once. To do categories and auto-moving based on item type requires a far larger addon than cargBags (ie ArkInventory)

Castria 10-29-13 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nibelheim (Post 286376)
Once you've moved one unique item (i.e Silverthorn) into a custom bag, all additional Silverthorn will move accordingly. So after a while all gems and herbs etc will move automatically if you've moved them once. To do categories and auto-moving based on item type requires a far larger addon than cargBags (ie ArkInventory)

Yeah i just seen that but it the thing is i love the way your addons feels looks etc does this work in conjunction to yours or its pick or chose one

Nibelheim 10-29-13 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Castria (Post 286381)
Yeah i just seen that but it the thing is i love the way your addons feels looks etc does this work in conjunction to yours or its pick or chose one

Pick or choose. And ArkInventory's configuration is complicated (relatively speaking).

Hakamaori 10-29-13 06:54 PM

Ace3 Error

So, I just got this error message:

Code:

4x [ADDON_ACTION_FORBIDDEN] AddOn "Ace3" tried to call the protected function "IsDisabledByParentalControls()".
<in C code>
<in C code>
<in C code>
FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1819: in function "SetUIPanel"
FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1624: in function "ShowUIPanel"
FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1545: in function <FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1541>
<in C code>
FrameXML\UIParent.lua:2262: in function "ShowUIPanel"
FrameXML\UIParent.lua:2246: in function "ToggleFrame"
<string>:"TOGGLEWORLDMAP":1: in function <string>:"TOGGLEWORLDMAP":1

Locals:
nil

Nibelheim 10-29-13 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakamaori (Post 286392)
So, I just got this error message:

Yep. Latest maintenance introduced some stuff that's breaking addons. Will update RealUI once addons are updated.

Jasmer 10-29-13 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nibelheim (Post 286386)
Pick or choose. And ArkInventory's configuration is complicated (relatively speaking).

I can post my arkinventory saved variables if anybody wants to us it instead. It's the old file from before cargbags plus a few more rules and bags added. It matches the UI as well as ArkInventory can, though.

It just seems easier to get ridiculously, ludicrously, unnecessarily organized.

I...I may or may not have OCD.

Rumil_Dunemaul 10-29-13 10:11 PM

This is some seriously slick stuff, presses all my design/style/functionality ocd buttons! Thanks for all the hard work that clearly went in.

HiiQueue 10-29-13 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nibelheim (Post 286296)
Max of 24 per side. I just show 6 to help in configuring.

Can't seem to get Maelstrom Weapon stacks to show in the auras tracker... I am currently using WeakAuras 2 to track it but would love to use RealUI instead... Any specifics you can give on settings for it?

Also... Have an error now whenever I open the map:
Code:

12x [ADDON_ACTION_FORBIDDEN] AddOn "Ace3" tried to call the protected function "IsDisabledByParentalControls()".
<in C code>
<in C code>
<in C code>
<in C code>

Locals:
nil

Nibelheim 10-29-13 11:59 PM

Maelstrom should be tracked by default. I will check it out.

For the map, have you updated to r20b?

Banis 10-30-13 03:30 AM

Bartrender

i think the bartrender error hasn't solved, when i open map i get a blizzard error disable addon or ignore :S

Tolil77 10-30-13 06:45 AM

EDIT: Temporary solution is to use:
/run C_StorePublic.IsDisabledByParentalControls = function () return false end
every single time you login/reloadui. This breaks certain things like changing talents, so be careful.

The 'bartender error' from opening the map is odd. Disabling bartender causes a Chatter error to appear when bartender is disabled, and when both were disabled it gave a DeathNote error. I didn't go any further.

Errors I got:
Code:

23x [ADDON_ACTION_FORBIDDEN] AddOn "Bartender4" tried to call the protected function "IsDisabledByParentalControls()".
<in C code>
<in C code>
<in C code>
<in C code>

Locals:
nil

Code:

1x [ADDON_ACTION_FORBIDDEN] AddOn "Chatter" tried to call the protected function "IsDisabledByParentalControls()".
<in C code>
<in C code>
<in C code>
<in C code>

Locals:
nil

Code:

1x [ADDON_ACTION_FORBIDDEN] AddOn "DeathNote" tried to call the protected function "IsDisabledByParentalControls()".
<in C code>
<in C code>
<in C code>
<in C code>

Locals:
nil

geekingitout 10-30-13 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nibelheim (Post 286333)
Your UI looks like it's been scaled down (hence all the super tiny fonts and blurred edges). Done on purpose?

Nope, not at all. In fact, using your UI - I am physically unable to adjust the UI Scale. This is what your UI has done to me... caused me to feel like a :banana: dancing about. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by geekingitout (Post 286316)
Nib -

2) If you are raid leader, how is it that one goes about finding the controls for the raid. I know the mini map has the markers you can throw down, but nothing about the raid check ability and etc.

Still waiting for an answer on this question too.

Reinstalling the UI to see if it makes any changes.

Here are the results of the fresh install. The only addons I have installed are the ones that came with UI.

I have a random timer bar up in the top right hand corner next to my auras. What's that about? It appears to match the timer that is right above the unit frame. Pic shows ya what I mean.

I do have it set to show LARGE HUD and this is the scale I am getting.

Here is a side by side comparsion. I am not noticing much a difference, a slight one, but not much. In fact, the difference that I am able to see is positioning of the UI itself, not the overall one would expect. For example, the map resizes - but it doesn't appear that the timers have at all.

zxa 10-30-13 11:08 AM

Bt4

Updated to 8.0 r20b (still says 8.0 r20 in game) And I am still getting the error message

Massiveunit 10-30-13 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zxa (Post 286426)
Updated to 8.0 r20b (still says 8.0 r20 in game) And I am still getting the error message

I think the addon authors need time to work out the bugs and then Nib will do 1 update.

geekingitout 10-30-13 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zxa (Post 286426)

Yea, anytime I open my map I get an error message that Bartender 4 has been blocked.

meljen 10-30-13 12:51 PM

Indicators?

First of all... WOW. I was afraid I would be intimidated by this very unique UI. But I am trying it now. I am absolutely blown away. I LOVE how everything is already placed perfectly for my screen, and how CLEAN it is when I'm idle!

I do need help with something pretty important though.

I would like to show forbearance and my hand abilities on the Grid2 raid frames on my hpally. I know how to add new buffs/debuffs that I can choose from for the indicators. What I need is advice on how/where to place them. I don't want to override the RealUI settings or mess anything up. Any suggestions?

Would the best solution be to include them along with all of the other buff indicators that come default with the RealUI Grid2, and just set priorities for which shows foremost? Still not sure how I would show forbearance since that is a debuff and I'd like it to show separately from buffs.

Mucci 10-30-13 01:47 PM

What is happending?

The ui is ****ing up when i go in to a dungeon, it shows the party frame(blizzard party frame), i just wanna hear if other have the same problem or its just me.

KlaypexDelusion 10-30-13 02:17 PM

sry 4 some bad english
Not sure if this is asked but ok.

Cant find and get to info how to move grid2. Mean i can move him but when i release mouse it returns on that botom mid point/place.
Is there way to unlock him so i can put it on other place !?
Thanks

Shylier 10-30-13 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meljen (Post 286431)
First of all... WOW. I was afraid I would be intimidated by this very unique UI. But I am trying it now. I am absolutely blown away. I LOVE how everything is already placed perfectly for my screen, and how CLEAN it is when I'm idle!

I do need help with something pretty important though.

I would like to show forbearance and my hand abilities on the Grid2 raid frames on my hpally. I know how to add new buffs/debuffs that I can choose from for the indicators. What I need is advice on how/where to place them. I don't want to override the RealUI settings or mess anything up. Any suggestions?

Would the best solution be to include them along with all of the other buff indicators that come default with the RealUI Grid2, and just set priorities for which shows foremost? Still not sure how I would show forbearance since that is a debuff and I'd like it to show separately from buffs.

First of all, Welcome to RealUI. I haven't ever set up forbearance to show for my holy pally but I used to set up my Disc priest to show Weakened soul and PW:Shield in the same corner with 2 different colors (PW:Shield-Yellow, Weakened soul-grey). I set PW:Shield to take priority over Weakened Soul, if PW:Shield is on a target it will also have Weakened soul.
Perhaps you could set up forbearance the same way, The upper right corner isn't used by RealUI so you can set it up there.
If you look at the main page for RealUI Down at the very bottom is a picture to show where the indicators RealUI places in grid are located.

Shylier 10-30-13 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KlaypexDelusion (Post 286435)
sry 4 some bad english
Not sure if this is asked but ok.

Cant find and get to info how to move grid2. Mean i can move him but when i release mouse it returns on that botom mid point/place.
Is there way to unlock him so i can put it on other place !?
Thanks

You can move it using the RealUI config panel, Go to "Positions" and from that panel select "Grid (Healing)" or "Grid(DPS/Tank)" from the drop down menu. Once you have done this, use the sliders below that menu to adjust the position where you want it. You will have to do this for each layout if you do both healing and DPS/Tank.

Hakamaori 10-30-13 09:19 PM

More Error Stuff

So, Aurora caused this error today. I updated to the version that was updated today before logging in as well.

Code:

1x [ADDON_ACTION_FORBIDDEN] AddOn "Aurora" tried to call the protected function "IsDisabledByParentalControls()".
<in C code>
Blizzard_TrainerUI\Blizzard_TrainerUI.lua:95: in function <Blizzard_TrainerUI\Blizzard_TrainerUI.lua:84>
<in C code>
FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1663: in function "ShowUIPanel"
<in C code>
Blizzard_TrainerUI\Blizzard_TrainerUI.lua:42: in function "ClassTrainerFrame_Show"
FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1145: in function <FrameXML\UIParent.lua:702>

Locals:
nil

Also, the map issue still persists:

Code:

34x [ADDON_ACTION_FORBIDDEN] AddOn "Ace3" tried to call the protected function "IsDisabledByParentalControls()".
<in C code>
<in C code>
<in C code>
<in C code>

Locals:
nil

Regardless, I still love the UI. keep up the good work.

meljen 10-30-13 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shylier (Post 286440)
First of all, Welcome to RealUI. I haven't ever set up forbearance to show for my holy pally but I used to set up my Disc priest to show Weakened soul and PW:Shield in the same corner with 2 different colors (PW:Shield-Yellow, Weakened soul-grey). I set PW:Shield to take priority over Weakened Soul, if PW:Shield is on a target it will also have Weakened soul.
Perhaps you could set up forbearance the same way, The upper right corner isn't used by RealUI so you can set it up there.
If you look at the main page for RealUI Down at the very bottom is a picture to show where the indicators RealUI places in grid are located.

Thank you SO much. I did set up beacon & my hand abilities on the right-hand side icon where you have typical HoT abilities set up, and I set priorities and it seems to work well. :-)

I still need to get used to the placement of the raid frames. I'm thinking of doing 3 action bars at the bottom and bumping the raid frames up - not sure yet. But I think I'm getting used to it slowly! This is a VERY different UI, but it is addictingly smooth and slick. Fantastic job!

Hakamaori 10-31-13 10:34 PM

Errors

I typed /who and i got this error:

Code:

2x [ADDON_ACTION_FORBIDDEN] AddOn "AtlasLoot" tried to call the protected function "IsDisabledByParentalControls()".
<in C code>
FrameXML\FriendsFrame.lua:258: in function <FrameXML\FriendsFrame.lua:254>
<in C code>
FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1663: in function "ShowUIPanel"
<in C code>
FrameXML\FriendsFrame.lua:1213: in function "ShowWhoPanel"
FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:1986: in function "?"
FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4316: in function "ChatEdit_ParseText"
FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3962: in function "ChatEdit_SendText"
FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4008: in function "ChatEdit_OnEnterPressed"
<string>:"*:OnEnterPressed":1: in function <string>:"*:OnEnterPressed":1

Locals:
nil

Nibelheim 10-31-13 10:59 PM

"IsDisabledByParentalControls()" errors will persist until Blizz fixes their code or every single addon author affected implements work-arounds (which can cause their own issues). Don't worry about them too much.

atobie 11-01-13 03:24 AM

hey! love the comp!...but i was wondering if there is a way to separate specific bags into their own category, or to make them highlighted separately (i.e. mining bag, herb bag, etc.)

any help is greatly appreciated

thanks in advance ^_^

meljen 11-02-13 07:08 PM

Grid color & position?

Hi all, I have a question - when I installed RealUI, my Grid frames were colorized. They were a pastel-like color instead of black like shown on the main page. Is this intentional? If so, is there a way to make them dark again, or would you recommend against it?

Also, when I click tank/dps and then healer for the layouts, I didn't notice any real change. Granted I was trying it in town, but I was wondering what the changes are that happen between the two layouts.

Thanks in advance! :-)

LightninBladez 11-03-13 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tolil77 (Post 286417)
EDIT: Temporary solution is to use:
/run C_StorePublic.IsDisabledByParentalControls = function () return false end
every single time you login/reloadui. This breaks certain things like changing talents, so be careful.

The 'bartender error' from opening the map is odd. Disabling bartender causes a Chatter error to appear when bartender is disabled, and when both were disabled it gave a DeathNote error. I didn't go any further.

I found another function that someone posted on the Curse website that also disables the errors I've been getting.

/run StaticPopupDialogs["ADDON_ACTION_FORBIDDEN"] = nil

Seems to work very well until fixes implemented by Blizzard and whatnot.

Bearshaker 11-04-13 08:58 AM

[Monk] Tigereye Brew

Hey!

I was wondering if there is a bug regarding Tigereye Brew on the "active" bar.

It seems to stack up fine but when I activate my brew only sometimes it will change to show how long the buff lasts. Most of the times it will just continue to show the stacks and I can't seem to find anywhere else to see the time of the buff.

Any idea what could cause this or what I could do to show it somewhere else?

EDIT: The problem only appears if there is over 10 stacks.

Trendkill09 11-04-13 01:42 PM

Dude When i use Overachiever with RealUI i get

Overachiever has been blocked from an action only available to BlizzardUI thing. how can i solve this

HiiQueue 11-04-13 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nibelheim (Post 286408)
Maelstrom should be tracked by default. I will check it out.

For the map, have you updated to r20b?

Any news on the Maelstrom being tracked? Like, it does show on the SIDE of my healthframe, as a generic buff with the yellow border being the timer and a small number showing stacks, however, I would love it if it was in the buff/debuff zone above my healthframe like when I use divine protection (on my pally) or other buffs.

Nibelheim 11-04-13 07:30 PM

Sorry all. Real Life has taken over atm and very little to no time for UI work.

Dyaxion 11-05-13 01:31 PM

Bottom Bar

Any way to change/manage what appears on the bottom bar? There used to be a button in 7.something which said my bag space that could also be clicked to open my inventory. I just got back into WoW (oh dear) and I was sad to see it gone.

artiq 11-05-13 09:17 PM

I love the Grid2 layout. Is there a way to get that layout without the rest of the UI?

BalwickMaggy 11-06-13 01:08 PM

Hey all - I've installed a new graphics card (a GTX 650) and all my UI in-game is blurry :D

Now I'm pretty sure I found my solution to this here before, but can't find it now, so - help? Other games and everything else on the PC look fine.

Nibelheim 11-06-13 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dyaxion (Post 286699)
Any way to change/manage what appears on the bottom bar? There used to be a button in 7.something which said my bag space that could also be clicked to open my inventory. I just got back into WoW (oh dear) and I was sad to see it gone.

/realui > Advanced > Advanced Settings > Modules > Info Line

Quote:

Originally Posted by artiq (Post 286719)
I love the Grid2 layout. Is there a way to get that layout without the rest of the UI?

Not really. RealUI manipulates Grid2 a fair bit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BalwickMaggy (Post 286738)
Hey all - I've installed a new graphics card (a GTX 650) and all my UI in-game is blurry :D

Now I'm pretty sure I found my solution to this here before, but can't find it now, so - help? Other games and everything else on the PC look fine.

Possibilities:
  1. Your Windows or WoW resolution is set incorrectly
  2. You're running WoW in windowed mode and the window is being stretched
  3. Multi-sampling is enabled in WoW's System Options

BalwickMaggy 11-07-13 01:02 PM

Thanks nib, it's sorted now. Booting the game in windowed and then going back to fullscreen windowed fixes it - no idea why, but it was suggested to me on the WoW forum. Hope things are all good on your end.

cchenny88 11-07-13 04:37 PM

I set up all my bartender bars, minimap, and chat in different areas / scales and made a new realui profile for it (i think). Upon reloading UI it was all lost. What can I do to save the changes I make?

Nibelheim 11-07-13 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cchenny88 (Post 286780)
I set up all my bartender bars, minimap, and chat in different areas / scales and made a new realui profile for it (i think). Upon reloading UI it was all lost. What can I do to save the changes I make?

Create new profile > /rl > go back to profiles page > Copy from profile "RealUI" > /rl

This should get the settings you applied to the new profile you made

cchenny88 11-07-13 07:01 PM

great thank you for the quick response!

wodaji 11-08-13 07:29 AM

Clean install Missing Bartender.

I wanted to do a clean install of RealUI and find that it does not include Bartender4. I restored my old RealUI interface and copied the update to the old folder. Just a heads up. Thanks for all the work you do to maintain this super shmexy compilation!

3ernardo 11-09-13 07:34 AM

First let me say: best... interface... ever...
Thank you so much for helping me not get blind when playing wow!

Doubt: The minimap skull icon that spots rare mobs is not appearing anymore. I get the "Rare Spotted" message, but got no idea where he is... Any thoughts?

Massiveunit 11-10-13 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3ernardo (Post 286814)

Doubt: The minimap skull icon that spots rare mobs is not appearing anymore. I get the "Rare Spotted" message, but got no idea where he is... Any thoughts?

I'm not having this issue with my UI.

praneet87 11-10-13 09:45 PM

Other addons not detected

Excellent UI ! The best part was the easy install. I do have some issues with it though.

I tried to use Deadly Boss Mods and Oqueue. These addons arent detected by the game. I put them in the interface folder with the other addons. They don't even show up in the character select addons menu. Please help. Not sure what is wrong.

Thank you

Nibelheim 11-10-13 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by praneet87 (Post 286859)
Excellent UI ! The best part was the easy install. I do have some issues with it though.

I tried to use Deadly Boss Mods and Oqueue. These addons arent detected by the game. I put them in the interface folder with the other addons. They don't even show up in the character select addons menu. Please help. Not sure what is wrong.

Thank you

Are they located like so:
World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\oQueue

?

Anj 11-11-13 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3ernardo (Post 286814)

I got this too. Message pops up, no rare skull icon HOWEVER there's a rare chest icon instead. Could that be triggering the alert?

Nibelheim 11-11-13 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anj (Post 286863)
I got this too. Message pops up, no rare skull icon HOWEVER there's a rare chest icon instead. Could that be triggering the alert?

Yes, rare chests also trigger the alert.

Anj 11-11-13 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nibelheim (Post 286864)

Thanks then for pointing us to good stuff that we might have otherwise missed :)

3ernardo 11-11-13 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nibelheim (Post 286864)

Yep, but in my case that is not the problem, it definitely doesn't spot anything in the minimap...

Everlu 11-11-13 07:52 PM

In MSBT, it seems that pets' damage shows up in the Porky's font. I'm fairly certain this isn't an intentional aesthetic choice. ;)

Nibelheim 11-11-13 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3ernardo (Post 286880)
Yep, but in my case that is not the problem, it definitely doesn't spot anything in the minimap...

Some addons can cause them to disappear (such as Zygor's Guides).