WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Released AddOns (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   InFlight - Updating default data (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18997)

Vlad 12-08-12 06:16 PM

totalpackage, I recommend that the SV data is the real time, not affected by the guild perk. ;)

Scarbrow 12-13-12 02:30 PM

Spanish Localization

1 Attachment(s)
Hi, I'm bringing the (I think) complete Spanish localization.

It was managed through two level 80 chars (one Horde and one Alliance), plus a good deal of web searching and matching for Cataclysm localizations. Few nodes should be missing.

Hope it's useful

PS: Spanish is between French and Chinese. It's listed as Horde, Alliance, Common.

macknik 12-29-12 02:54 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Some alliance data. Didn't install InFlight until a few weeks ago. I have the guild perk.

Antiphus 01-03-13 06:04 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Some Alliance MoP data.

LyssaKi 02-10-13 01:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is some flight point info for you.

and thanks for making this addon!

Gorg 02-19-13 09:22 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I hope this helps. :)

edit: And additional the *load.lua :D

MacDubhgal 02-20-13 08:46 PM

Lua file and question

1 Attachment(s)
Seeing an AWful lot of flight times without any actual destination time specified. I remember InFlight learning from previous flights. is that no longer the case? At any rate, here's my lua for inclusion and hopefully it will prove helpful in future updates. If it makes any difference, I'm running Windows 7 and my addons are installed in Public/Games...

pelf 02-22-13 11:16 PM

I have also noticed at least one flight where it does not update the time and is wrong every time I take it.

MacDubhgal 02-24-13 03:01 PM

Still looking for an answer to my query (above - from 4 days ago)... Any ideas as to why In Flight appears to have stopped giving acurrate (or any) flight times? Thanks!

Cidrei 02-24-13 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacDubhgal (Post 273417)
Still looking for an answer to my query (above - from 4 days ago)... Any ideas as to why In Flight appears to have stopped giving acurrate (or any) flight times? Thanks!

In the comments on InFlight, totalpackage says "the last update prevents saving times if you have the guild perk. I am waiting for a solid solution on how to handle that," which I assume is what is occurring.

I also posted some code in the comments to allow recording of flight times with or without the perk, along with a couple of related bug fixes if you'd like to take a look.

Vlad 02-25-13 06:10 AM

Isn't it a simple math fix? Considering we know how to detect if the Guild Perk is present, and considering the speed change is always 20%? :)

Cidrei 02-25-13 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlad (Post 273443)
Isn't it a simple math fix? Considering we know how to detect if the Guild Perk is present, and considering the speed change is always 20%? :)

25%, but yes it's relatively straightforward. Currently, if the addon detects the guild perk it doesn't record new times at all, and displays guild perk times based on already existing times (incorrectly as it turns out, because it uses the wrong math).

totalpackage 03-10-13 05:07 PM

Okay, I've just applied the Spanish localization. I'll apply time updates now on since guild perk seems to be fully supported by InFlight.

MacDubhgal 03-10-13 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cidrei (Post 273423)
In the comments on InFlight, totalpackage says "the last update prevents saving times if you have the guild perk. I am waiting for a solid solution on how to handle that," which I assume is what is occurring.

I also posted some code in the comments to allow recording of flight times with or without the perk, along with a couple of related bug fixes if you'd like to take a look.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacDubhgal (Post 273417)
Still looking for an answer to my query (above - from 4 days ago)... Any ideas as to why In Flight appears to have stopped giving accurate (or any) flight times? Thanks!

Ah HA! And I say that in all earnestness. I'm usually good about reading update texts and patch notes/change logs and the like... Somehow missed the Guild Level disclaimer. At any rate, this latest release (5.2.001) seems to have fixed the problem. Just did a test run back and forth in Jade Forest. Neither showed correct flight time (or any). Then I exited game and reloaded WoW and tried it again. Accurate data both ways! Hurray and Thank you!

InriHSM 06-05-13 09:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Flight time submission.

kittycatcharm 06-06-13 02:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This would be easier if I could just email it...

jeffy162 06-06-13 02:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's mine.

Attachment 7762

LyssaKi 09-14-13 07:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my latest file for Inflight info.

Draewind 10-01-13 12:39 PM

Here you go

1 Attachment(s)
Here it is:

Draewind 10-01-13 12:41 PM

Replacement .lua?

Are these added to the default? To get the latest info into my game, is there a .lua file we can download to replace the one we have?