WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Carbonite: Quests Module (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=160)
-   -   Missing: use quest items button? (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56841)

PoorPenny 11-13-18 06:33 AM

Missing: use quest items button?
 
I was trying to do a world quest which was to take a selfie at some locations around the Norwington Estate. However I was unable to locate the world quests selfie camera to use. Is there a setting I am missing which is supposed to display the quest item to use or something? I had to ultimately disable the carbonite quest addon in order for the default UI to show me the item to use. :( Will be kinda annoying if I have to do that every single time I run into a quest with an item to use.

ircdirk 11-13-18 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoorPenny (Post 330842)
I was trying to do a world quest which was to take a selfie at some locations around the Norwington Estate. However I was unable to locate the world quests selfie camera to use. Is there a setting I am missing which is supposed to display the quest item to use or something? I had to ultimately disable the carbonite quest addon in order for the default UI to show me the item to use. :( Will be kinda annoying if I have to do that every single time I run into a quest with an item to use.

World Quest items are not supported at this time. U can find them in your inventory.

PoorPenny 11-13-18 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ircdirk (Post 330843)
World Quest items are not supported at this time. U can find them in your inventory.

Okay so next time it's a quest with an item to use, just check my bags for it? Okay that isn't so bad then, I can live with that.
Also, do you have any idea if support for world quest items will be added in the future?

ircdirk 11-13-18 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoorPenny (Post 330844)
Okay so next time it's a quest with an item to use, just check my bags for it? Okay that isn't so bad then, I can live with that.
Also, do you have any idea if support for world quest items will be added in the future?

Ill add it on the list, but cannot tell u when.

PoorPenny 11-13-18 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ircdirk (Post 330845)
Ill add it on the list, but cannot tell u when.

k, thanks. :D


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:27 PM.

vBulletin © 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd
© 2004 - 2019 MMOUI