WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Released AddOns (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Spiritblade's Adult Entertainment Addon (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21561)

Spiritblade 03-31-09 08:36 AM

Spiritblade's Adult Entertainment Addon

1 Attachment(s)
Mod is named after my Deathknight so not to spoil my mains good name.

THIS MOD IS CURRENTLY STILL IN BETA AND REQUIRES TESTING. PLEASE HELP.
Please email any bugs to [email protected]

The Adult Entertainment Mod has been in development for some weeks now. After downloading and using Spartan UI for a while, I went to change the graphical layout a bit and noticed that the health/mana bars in the mod were actually very small flash video files. After chatting with a bunch of dudes on the user interface forums, I worked out how to embed streaming video files into the World of Warcraft interface!

I'm still trying to work out how the Spartan UI guys got flash files to work in their mod. When I do, I'll be able to make this a much smaller stand alone mod that won't require a completely new interface.

Until then, Spartan UI is a requirement and can be found here...

http://www.spartanui.com/

I contacted a heap of adult streaming sites for permission to make this mod. Nine out of ten accepted and I even got them all to pay me a nice commission if their respective sites traffic increased noticeably after release.

I haven't been able to contact the Spartanui creators yet, but presume permission from them isn't required anyway.

So thanks to their generosity, this mod is 100% free! (Donations however can be made by following the in-game link).

Download today!

(Edit: External Link removed, attached instead)

FrankN 03-31-09 08:46 AM

Is raiding that boring? :banana:

Dridzt 03-31-09 08:52 AM

At least the current link is not malware.
(still I don't see it staying here long, external file linking is not allowed)

Zyonin 03-31-09 08:57 AM

This sounds like some kind of joke or Rickroll. Then again, I am not going to check it out, I got enough problems with my PC without putting out a "Welcome mat" for malware.

Kallieen 03-31-09 09:43 AM

You're about 12 hours to early for the US....

Vyper 03-31-09 10:15 AM

of course, anyone knowing anything about addons programming can already tell you this isn't possible. I think Kallieen got it right. Your 12 hours early.

Evolution85 03-31-09 10:20 AM

I am going to drop a note to Ansu, let him know how his UI is being used...... :mad:

Sythalin 03-31-09 10:47 AM

New catagory:

April Fool's FAIL

As pointed out, too early mate.

EDIT: No need to report anything. Nothing malicious here, just a joke released too early.

fred 03-31-09 10:53 AM

perfectly clean.....everyone should take a peak at this interesting mod...I can see it's potential in any UI set up.

Vyper 03-31-09 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evolution85 (Post 123288)
I am going to drop a note to Ansu, let him know how his UI is being used...... :mad:

I think I can safely say he won't mind.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lykofos (Post 123279)
This sounds like some kind of joke or Rickroll. Then again, I am not going to check it out, I got enough problems with my PC without putting out a "Welcome mat" for malware.

Having looked at it :eek:, I offer my personal gaurentee that it is safe.

Zyonin 03-31-09 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vyper (Post 123312)
I think I can safely say he won't mind.

Having looked at it :eek:, I offer my personal gaurentee that it is safe.

Meeh, I will pass, I wonder how many more April Fools type of AddOns we will get. I remember last year's, the "Roll 100 Guaranteed" mod, I forget what the name was :D

Spiritblade 03-31-09 05:05 PM

Australian time is the only real time. Every other time is a fake time.

This was also an eleberate way of showing my opinion on blizzards new UI terms of use.

Yhor 03-31-09 05:17 PM

I laughed... hard.

It took all I could muster to not blow this up, well done man, well done. :cool:

Soulofsin_007 03-31-09 05:20 PM

I was hoping that would be real...

Oh well, it would be to funny to be raiding
and watching that and you let the tank die
instead of healing it...and group is wondering why =/

Gemini_II 03-31-09 11:59 PM

Would of been much better a few hours from now, but made me chuckle. :p

zork 04-01-09 05:54 AM

Nice one, too bad I knew how Spartan UI does the animated bars :/.

voodoodad 04-01-09 06:19 AM

yeah... I knew this one was a joke too... yeah... I didn't actually spend fruitless hours trying to find a download link... huh uh... not me... nope... no way... I don't even look at stuff like that...