WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=119)
-   -   Mini Map not shoiwng in New Dalaran (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55863)

jpsgaming 11-19-17 10:33 PM

Mini Map not shoiwng in New Dalaran

Hello,

First off great addon :)

When I am in new dalaran only the detailed overview map shows in the fullscreen map and the small merged map. It has a few carbonite addons like inns, mailboxes etc but no matter what I do I cant get the reguler minimap to dock no matter how far out or in I zoom or when I choose make mini map fullsized to dock it. It just wont show.

So I can still see the map with the area and the carbonite icons but I cant see the trainer icons, vendors, AH etc like in other cities with the merged map or the docked map.

ircdirk 11-20-17 02:26 AM

Please provide some screenshots.

jpsgaming 11-20-17 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ircdirk (Post 325873)
Please provide some screenshots.

Sure thing I will get some in a bit or later tonight.

jeffy162 11-20-17 03:36 PM

Just out of curiosity, how does it work with all of your addons (except Carbonite, of course) shut off? No need to uninstall them, just turn them off at the character selection screen.

There could be an addon interfering with Carbonite and that's the only way to tell.

jpsgaming 11-27-17 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffy162 (Post 325882)
Just out of curiosity, how does it work with all of your addons (except Carbonite, of course) shut off? No need to uninstall them, just turn them off at the character selection screen.

There could be an addon interfering with Carbonite and that's the only way to tell.

Sorry for the delay guys, I am going to get pics this week and have them into you...real life can be a buzz kill sometimes :)

Driddle 01-11-18 10:42 AM

Seems to do it for me as well.

vbalbert 01-20-18 01:54 PM

It's happening to me too.

1 Attachment(s)
It's not just in New Dalaran, it's happening in Warsong Lumber Camp (not the battleground.) I disabled all the addons except Carbonite Maps. (Carbonite Quest is disabled as well.) You'll also note the error message in the middle. The count number is just going up and I got another error message saying that it's generated a large number of errors.

ircdirk 01-20-18 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vbalbert (Post 326563)
It's not just in New Dalaran, it's happening in Warsong Lumber Camp (not the battleground.) I disabled all the addons except Carbonite Maps. (Carbonite Quest is disabled as well.) You'll also note the error message in the middle. The count number is just going up and I got another error message saying that it's generated a large number of errors.

Thats not the same bug.

First of all u have old version of Carbonite from Sep 27, 2017. Update to latest alpha buid and check if this persists.

jpsgaming 04-25-18 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ircdirk (Post 326567)
Thats not the same bug.

First of all u have old version of Carbonite from Sep 27, 2017. Update to latest alpha buid and check if this persists.

Hey there sorry long time no response. What he posted is sitll happening even with the latest alpha. Town maps like new dalaran, order halls and even Ashran do it.

If you need more pics let me know.