WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cladhaire's Mods (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   PerfectRaid 2.0 Discussion/Help (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7782)

Cladhaire 06-02-07 08:09 PM

Thanks for the kind words. I'd say, disable the frame you made, and then create a new frame how you'd like to set it up, and see if it errors. I suspect it won't.

prime311 06-05-07 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kayltir
Not sure if this has been posted or not, but the final frame on PerfectRaid tends to bug out and not update until I reload my UI.

This is still happening. It's even worse in arena's. In my 3v3's oftentimes my own bar is the only one that updates and the other 2 are totally bugged out. This is persistent also as we leave arena.

Cladhaire 06-05-07 03:26 AM

Yes, I am aware. I believe I have a fix for it from working on it this weekend, and will get a new version posted as soon as possible.

Vilkku 06-10-07 06:20 AM

Would it be possible to show the number of charges a buff has somehow? As a resto shaman I buff our MT with Earth Shield and I have set it up to show who has ES using the brilliant Buff/Debuff options, so I can see when the tank has it or not, but I cannot see how many charges without targeting the tank (so that I can check on the target frame). I haven't done any research in how these kinds of bufs are handled, so I don't know if it would be possible to add at all.

Cladhaire 06-10-07 07:48 AM

Yes, I just need to make the change, get it commited and released. It won't be this weekend, but yes.

Heth 06-15-07 12:59 AM

For the Life of me I can not get this thing to Scale bigger...

I Types /praid scale 2.0

And it does nothing other in the chat box give me the following:

PerfectRaid Options
/praid, /perfectraid:
- show options GUI
- lock - Lock frames
- unlock - Unlock frames

SO I tried unlocking and doing it again.. got same thing...
What am i doing wrong? I am in raid group as I do this...

Cladhaire 06-15-07 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heth
For the Life of me I can not get this thing to Scale bigger...

I Types /praid scale 2.0

And it does nothing other in the chat box give me the following:

PerfectRaid Options
/praid, /perfectraid:
- show options GUI
- lock - Lock frames
- unlock - Unlock frames

SO I tried unlocking and doing it again.. got same thing...
What am i doing wrong? I am in raid group as I do this...

/praid scale is not an option. Where are you getting these slash commands for? Open the config UI, edit the frame on the raid frames tab and change the scale.

mdl060374 06-17-07 03:46 PM

new to perfect raid

I apologize in advance for the newb question, but I cant see in the praid options screen where to get rid of/move the "cooldown monitor" message in the middle of my screen..

(causes a
problem b/c when I try to move sometimes, it wont let me when I click to close to it.)

if their is also a link or command to get more customizations please let me know. thanks

Cladhaire 06-17-07 07:59 PM

PerfectRaid doesn't have a cooldown monitor.. Sounds like oRA2.

Vilkku 06-21-07 02:05 PM

Here are a couple more feature requests:
-Show when a hunter is using FD
-Show when shamans have ankh available
-Show when a player has SS available when the player is dead

All of these could be done by replacing Dead/Ghost with Feign Death/Ankh/Soulstone or something like that :)

Cladhaire 06-21-07 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vilkku
Here are a couple more feature requests:
-Show when a hunter is using FD
-Show when shamans have ankh available
-Show when a player has SS available when the player is dead

All of these could be done by replacing Dead/Ghost with Feign Death/Ankh/Soulstone or something like that :)

Can't do either of the second without addon communication, and that wont' do a damn thing unless everyone runs the addon. I could try to hook into the ora/ctra information. The first one should be in the next update, when I can do that.

Geboran 06-21-07 03:36 PM

Love the addon, Clad.

In looking around the options, I can't for the life of me figure out how to have 5-man groups (party groups) that I can place in different areas on my UI when I am in a 25-man raid.

To describe it, I would like to be able to set different spacing between each 5-man party group, or have "separate" 5-man party groups (much like oRa or CT Raid Assist).

Is this possible with PerfectRaid the way it is now?

Cladhaire 06-21-07 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geboran
Love the addon, Clad.

In looking around the options, I can't for the life of me figure out how to have 5-man groups (party groups) that I can place in different areas on my UI when I am in a 25-man raid.

To describe it, I would like to be able to set different spacing between each 5-man party group, or have "separate" 5-man party groups (much like oRa or CT Raid Assist).

Is this possible with PerfectRaid the way it is now?

1. /praid
2. Raid Frames tab
3. Create a frame for each group
4. Place the groups where you want them to be
5. ???
6. Profit!!

Geboran 06-21-07 03:47 PM

Doh! :eek: *bonks forehead!*

I didn't think to actually, like, CREATE a new frame for each group.

This is going to be SWEET! :D

Olgaruz 06-22-07 02:08 AM

Hi Clad... like many of the posters before me I simply love the P-Raid add-on for my priest. It is so easy and I use it in both parties and raids. U are so smart!!

I am not sure if it has already been mentioned/asked before, but can the mod display party and raid pets? If yes, please advise me how? If not what do you recommend as an additional add-on to compensate. I currently use "partypetframes" which is OK, but not spectacular.

Also, have you considered setting up frames to show who party/raid members are targeting? My thought with this is to heal using a "Target-of-target" macro, but I am guessing you don't go this route to avoid overcomplicating and therefore slowing the mod.

My main question is on showing the party/raid pets who are expected to be get some loving by priests as well.

Your thoughts would be welcome and once again... great work on the mod!!

:)
OLGA

Cladhaire 06-22-07 05:27 AM

Not at the moment, but when I get a chance to rewrite the core logic to use the new templates, this will be easy to do.

tillek 06-25-07 12:20 AM

Lockup on load in 2.1

Patch 2.1 apparently introduced an undocumented feature that causes most raidframes to lockup on load.

A work around has been found:-

http://www.wowace.com/forums/index.p...3821#msg113821

Is this implemented in perfectraid?

Cladhaire 06-25-07 04:37 AM

I have had 0 reported issues of this with PerfectRaid, which is why we're trying to do more research to get to the bottom of the issue.

Jehosefat 06-26-07 06:42 AM

Locking Windows?

I would like to see a feature that would lock your windows in place. Too many times I have accidentally clicked and dragged on one of my groups and then I have to put it back into place. Would be as easy as adding a check box (even just a global lockdown).

Is this possible to do?

Cladhaire 06-26-07 06:44 AM

Type /praid lock