Really I tried everything. Downloaded the latest version from github, uninstalled and reinstalled over and over. I can't get quests in the rightside, the addon seems to be loaded correctly but no one quest is being showed up. I tried to figure it out by the options but any combination could resolve the issue. As you can see in the screen, the addon is able to read how many quest i got atm but the list is empty.
Have you tried disabling EVERY addon EXCEPT Carbonite (although it looks like you don't run any). Another addon might be interfering with Carbonite and this is the only way to be able to tell.
You could also try rebooting your system.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:14 PM.|
vBulletin © 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd
© 2004 - 2019 MMOUI