WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chit-Chat (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   WoW Interface Re-opens (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79)

Cairenn 01-13-05 09:41 AM

WoW Interface Re-opens

After a bit of a false start during closed beta, WoW Interface is now up and running. Brought to you by some of the same people who helped make EQ Interface the highly successful site it has become, WoW Interface hopes to follow in their footsteps, providing you with the most comprehensive site dealing with anything Interface related in WoW. From a place for authors to host their mods and users to download them, to technical help on creating and maintaining mods, WoW Interface wants to be there for you.

From both Remelio and myself, welcome. :)

Olethros et Teleute 01-15-05 03:45 AM

Woot! Finally open! Time for me to get some customizing done on WoW so I can do some flossin' with my Hyjal homies ;) !

shadrak 01-15-05 12:41 PM

Nice to see this site back up! I look forward to seeing great things!

thanks

guice 01-15-05 06:17 PM

Welcome to the Dark side. /grin

Kudane and Dolby still playing EQII? :confused:

Cairenn 01-15-05 06:23 PM

Aye, that they are, although they have been known to drop by in WoW from time to time. ;)

Cide 01-15-05 07:32 PM

Nice site! I'll try to keep this site updated with the latest stuff from CTMod :).

Oh, while we're on that subject, I noticed that I couldn't post in the "Releases" forum. Do you need some kind of access for that? I can prove that I'm a CTMod developer if need be :).

Cairenn 01-15-05 10:02 PM

Cide, I'm not completely sure why you are having a problem posting in that section. I've bumped it along to those that would know a bit better. ;)

And thank you very much for your support of the site.

/edit Cide, try now. Let us know if it's working for you now? Thanks. :)

RodimusPrime1 01-16-05 02:36 AM

Nice to see the site up. Used interface for ever quest, and ever quest 2. Now that i quit both looking forward to some good uis for wow.

Cide 01-16-05 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cairenn
Cide, I'm not completely sure why you are having a problem posting in that section. I've bumped it along to those that would know a bit better. ;)

And thank you very much for your support of the site.

/edit Cide, try now. Let us know if it's working for you now? Thanks. :)

Yup, works better now. Thanks a bunch.

TheBlackMage 01-22-05 12:27 AM

Hi everyone! :D

Cairenn 01-22-05 01:24 AM

Welcome. :)

Thoreac 01-22-05 04:25 PM

Welcome to WoW !

I wondered if you guys were going to put up a WoW site... I'm so psyched! It rocks to see you guys again!

See you soon, and see you around the servers!
-
Thoreac - WoW Mage
Tailoring || Enchanting

Once and Forever: Fyste - Monk of Everquest ( retired but not forgotten )

KudaneEQI 02-09-05 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guice
Welcome to the Dark side. /grin

Kudane and Dolby still playing EQII? :confused:

We are here and there. Our main attention is on the EQ and EQ2 side, but Cairenn and Remelio are doing a superb job of doing the admin work here. Both Dolby and I a very glad they decided to take on this project.

/bow

Kudane
EQInterface Admin/Owner