WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   AddOn Help/Support (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Bagnon! (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52262)

Atwood 05-02-15 03:15 AM

Bagnon!

WTF is wrong with these Guy! Why is Bagnon not showing the Logs of the Guildbank.... Gold and Transaction...

MiRai 05-02-15 04:26 AM

If you're not using the version from Curse, then you're using an outdated version. If you're still having trouble with it after that, then the obvious suggestion would be to create a ticket over on add-on's project site where the author is more likely to actually see it.

Tonyleila 05-07-15 08:00 PM

If its still not working then try to disable or remove the Bagnon_GuildBank folder :rolleyes:

Atwood 05-08-15 10:59 AM

Still same Problem.

Petrah 05-09-15 07:42 AM

I just did a fresh install of Bagnon and am not having any issues with viewing the guild bank gold transaction tab.

Lets rule out any addons that may be conflicting with Bagnon
  1. Rename your AddOns folder to AddOns.bak
  2. Make a new folder called AddOns
  3. Install a freshly downloaded copy of Bagnon into your AddOns folder.

Still having the same problem? Try step 2

Let's rule out addon file corruption
  1. Delete AddOns folder
  2. Rename AddOns.bak to AddOns
  3. Go into the WTF folder, and up in the top right hand corner you should have a Search bar. Type in the word Bagnon and hit Enter.
  4. Hit CTRL + A and delete all files related to the Bagnon addon.
You shouldn't be having any issues with the addon. If you are, then edit your bug report from the addon authors git and tell him all of the steps you just completed, along with any other information he requests for bug reports. He cannot help you if you do not provide detailed information.

Atwood 05-09-15 09:18 AM

And i'am not be able to give him more Informations... because i did that you said before you wrote it and still have the same issues. Still using WoW Curse Client it's easy to deinstall Bagnon :)

Petrah 05-09-15 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atwood (Post 308723)
And i'am not be able to give him more Informations... because i did that

If you did all of the steps above (you did not say this in your first post), you need to tell that to the addon author. Something is wrong on your end because I am not having this problem. A fresh install with no leftover files shouldn't reproduce the problem.

Quote:

you said before you wrote it and still have the same issues.

You lost me there.. not sure what you're talking about.

Quote:

using WoW Curse Client it's easy to deinstall Bagnon

Never rely on the Curse Client to do a complete uninstall when you are trying to resolve an addon problem. Always do a complete uninstall manually.