WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Carbonite Archive (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Remote quest turn in? (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37036)

OldSnake 11-25-10 11:43 AM

Remote quest turn in?

HI, i was wondering does the remote quest turn in work with the most recent version of Carbonite, 4.030108?

carboniteaddon 11-26-10 12:52 AM

You should see this under a quest name in the Watch List:

<<< Click button to complete

You then left click the Watch List tracking button for that quest.

tamartarken 11-27-10 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carboniteaddon (Post 219860)
You should see this under a quest name in the Watch List:

<<< Click button to complete

You then left click the Watch List tracking button for that quest.

I am also having this problem. I see the "<<< Click button to complete", but it is not allowing me to click it. Every time I have a remote turn in quest, I have to camp, disable Carbonite, relog, turn in, then log out and reinable.

frozendawn 11-27-10 03:48 PM

yea, im also having this problem, when i left click the watch list tracking button it says "This objective is not in the database" could just be that its one of the new quests in the game that its not working, the current quest is;

13 Rise, Forsaken

is there a way to disable this from carbonite taking over this and allow it to be done through the blizzard completion thing instead until this is working with all quests, if not thanks anyways its a great addon :)

I guess for now I'll just run back and hand it in like you're meant to, before blizz made this for slack ppl lol

lcoil79 11-27-10 04:11 PM

Press "Alt-L", and it will bring up the standard WOW Quest screen and not Carb. No logging out needed.

tamartarken 11-27-10 04:20 PM

I figured out my problem >.>

...push the white button... as if trying to track the quest. I was looking for a button like the default quest button.

<goofball>

frozendawn 11-27-10 07:26 PM

thanks the Alt+L trick works well

Thiassi 11-29-10 05:34 AM

I have the completed quests option enabled out in Carb watch list - is there any way for the remote turn in quests to still be listed when completed in the quest watch list without having to disable "Remove Completed Quests" which would cover all quests?

carboniteaddon 11-29-10 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thiassi (Post 220503)
I have the completed quests option enabled out in Carb watch list - is there any way for the remote turn in quests to still be listed when completed in the quest watch list without having to disable "Remove Completed Quests" which would cover all quests?

That has be fixed in 4.03011 beta.

carboniteaddon 11-29-10 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tamartarken (Post 220141)
I figured out my problem >.>

...push the white button... as if trying to track the quest. I was looking for a button like the default quest button.

In 4.03011 beta, I made the gray button turn into a big ?, since many people did not get what the message meant.