WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   News (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Massive AddOn Author Cataclysm Beta Key Give-Away! (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33892)

Cralor 08-13-10 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WyriHaximus (Post 202446)
Well or be a webdev and have to push complete websites from time to time :).

QFT

I just had the worst issue ever. My small, 2-lined PHP.ini file was causing ALL of the issues my website was having!! Argggggggg... and here I was blaming the host. :eek:

WyriHaximus 08-14-10 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cralor (Post 202463)
I just had the worst issue ever. My small, 2-lined PHP.ini file was causing ALL of the issues my website was having!! Argggggggg... and here I was blaming the host. :eek:

Blame the host always! (Well unless you hosting it your self :P.)

Bluspacecow 08-14-10 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WyriHaximus (Post 202472)
Blame the host always! (Well unless you hosting it your self :P.)

lolz Read this and thought why you blaming this charming guy:

WyriHaximus 08-14-10 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluspacecow (Post 202475)
lolz Read this and thought why you blaming this charming guy:

Ah an Orc they are easy :cool: .

Bluspacecow 08-14-10 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WyriHaximus (Post 202478)
Ah an Orc they are easy :cool: .

*slap* unlettered heathen!

Nah just kidding :)

It's an obscure Buffy/Angel reference I hoped someone would get. Fairly easy just get the source of the image and do a wiki search.

I would reveal more but I'm running late for work *runs out door*

O_O *runs back in door* *puts work clothes on and does dishes*

*runs out door again*

WyriHaximus 08-14-10 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluspacecow (Post 202485)
*slap* unlettered heathen!

Nah just kidding :)

It's an obscure Buffy reference I hoped someone would get. Fairly easy just get the source of the image and do a wiki search.

I would reveal more but I'm running late for work *runs out door*

O_O *runs back in door* *puts work clothes on and does dishes*

*runs out door again*

Ah thats where I seen his face before :D!

GL at work ;).

Kuredo 08-15-10 12:22 PM

There's been no bumps to this topic for over 24 hours. I am disappoint.

saphera55 08-15-10 02:55 PM

I'm lurking the thread. I don't see the need to post...

Uh oh.

WyriHaximus 08-15-10 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphera55 (Post 202621)
I'm lurking the thread. I don't see the need to post...

Uh oh.

Busted young Lady!

Amethyst 08-15-10 08:09 PM

Thread needs more donuts.

....and coffee. Definitely coffee.

*yawns*

Wimpface 08-15-10 08:44 PM

Just out of curiousity, how often do keys get handed out? I can see you're giving out big batches of keys which leads me to believe it's on a monthly basis maybe? I'm not sure how Blizzard really likes WoWInterface, so it's just a guess. :)

OT: I can't remember the green demon's name, and I used to watch Angel quite a lot back in the day. :(
EDIT: I remember he was homo though!

Bluspacecow 08-15-10 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wimpface (Post 202655)
Just out of curiousity, how often do keys get handed out? I can see you're giving out big batches of keys which leads me to believe it's on a monthly basis maybe? I'm not sure how Blizzard really likes WoWInterface, so it's just a guess. :)

It's not really on a monthly basis par se.

It's more like whenever Blizzard remembers to mail out the keys. Cairenn and the mods have always been more then forthcoming with updates for this sort of thing.

I can assume Blizzard have yet to send them the keys yet :)
Quote:

OT: I can't remember the green demon's name, and I used to watch Angel quite a lot back in the day. :(
EDIT: I remember he was homo though!
Does no one get my pulp culture references anymore ?

Lorne of the Deathwok clan is his name. Aliases the Host or Krevlornswath. Hails from a dimension where they have no Music (he likes his Music).

AFAIK His sexuality was never a proven thing. Not talking about the actor here either >_> . I think the actor may be Bisexual like I am :)

Nefrirr 08-16-10 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluspacecow (Post 202660)
I think the actor may be Bisexual like I am :)

The beta-key thread: an unending stream of spectacular revelations. Conspiracies, aliens and sex - we have it all!

WyriHaximus 08-16-10 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nefrirr (Post 202682)
The beta-key thread: an unending stream of spectacular revelations. Conspiracies, aliens and sex - we have it all!

Thats why I keep coming back :banana: .

ezarra 08-16-10 03:02 AM

Quote:

Lorne of the Deathwok clan is his name. Aliases the Host or Krevlornswath. Hails from a dimension where they have no Music (he likes his Music).

I really liked Lorne.

<sniff>

Wimpface 08-16-10 11:29 AM

Quote:

It's not really on a monthly basis par se.

It's more like whenever Blizzard remembers to mail out the keys. Cairenn and the mods have always been more then forthcoming with updates for this sort of thing.

I can assume Blizzard have yet to send them the keys yet :)

Does no one get my pulp culture references anymore ?

AFAIK His sexuality was never a proven thing. Not talking about the actor here either >_> . I think the actor may be Bisexual like I am :)

Thanks for the answer! :)

Lorne, that was his name. He really liked his music, and I remember in some episode (or in many, I was quite young when watching this show) he had a show in Vegas where he performed and sang various pop songs. This and the way he dressed drew me to the conclusion that he was homosexual, but I'm probably wrong. He did have that little lisp, you know that little special way some talk, that some homosexuals have though!

I'm not sure, and shouldn't really get too deep in that subject! :D

Bluspacecow 08-16-10 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wimpface (Post 202726)
This and the way he dressed drew me to the conclusion that he was homosexual, but I'm probably wrong. He did have that little lisp, you know that little special way some talk, that some homosexuals have though!

There's a difference between being a certain way and acting a certain way.

For example you have guys who hide their true sexuality for years acting hetrosexual the entire time. Then they discover they're gay , divorce their wives and run away with truckies called Steve (just kidding guys :) ). Flamboyancy also doesn't necessarily mean they are gay - look at Morrisey of the Smiths who was pretty flamboyant (at least AFAIK) and he was famous for defining his sexuality as neither gay , straight or Bi.

Unfortunately the actor who played Lorne , Andy Hallett passed away due to heart complications from a dental infection in March 2009. His sexuality was never really determined but I do remember a few eulogies written by his friends. He sounded like a really top friend , the sort of friend who would not think twice about jumping on a plane to go cheer a friend up. Fans will miss his portrayal of Lorne and his fellow actors and people who worked with him will miss his extremely cheerful attitude and just general happy outlook in life.

From what I heard he made the long hours working on the Angel series fun for everyone - actors , crew , roadies etc etc. You can read more of what his friends say about him here :

http://whedonesque.com/tag/andy+hallett

eThuz 08-17-10 07:53 PM

Wait, how exactly did we get on this topic anyway?

voodoodad 08-17-10 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eThuz (Post 202850)
Wait, how exactly did we get on this topic anyway?

All I know is that it wasn't me this time.

eThuz 08-18-10 07:41 AM

I'm not sure I believe you