WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chit-Chat (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   A simple message to everyone at WoWI... (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22163)

spiel2001 04-15-09 10:55 AM

A simple message to everyone at WoWI...

This is *not* a thread to debate any of these topics in!

In the midst of all this pressure of the new patch, the drama and the hate resulting from the breaking of WoWMatrix, I just wanted to take a moment as a WoW Player, a mod user and a mod author to say how much I appreciate you all and everything you do.

Thank you for making my WoW experience so much more than it would be without you.

/hugz

Vis 04-15-09 11:00 AM

I fully second that sentiment :) Glad to be part of a community like this one.

And now for your viewing enjoyment.........Dancing Bananas!!!! ( i think really they're cheering)

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

LittleWhiteDove 04-15-09 11:04 AM

Glad to be able to add additional support to this thread.

:banana::banana::banana:Three cheers for the hard working people at WoWInterface.

roeddog 04-15-09 11:07 AM

/agree 100%

voodoodad 04-15-09 11:19 AM

I litterally could not agree more, Scott. The way people have split into factions over the stupidest things in the last few weeks has been really disturbing for me. I'm glad to see more users showing apreciation for the site and its admins because they deserve it whether everyone thinks so or not.

YAY SCOTT!

YAY WOWI!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Tithulta 04-15-09 11:48 AM

100% agree

Wow i was hoping today would be easier on bandwith. Good Luck and thank you all for a great service. For those with several systems that WoW....my tip for lessening bandwith usage on patch day/s.

Flash drive
d/l all the addons you use and put them on Flash drive then install them on each system. Me I have 6 systems and this simplifies things greatly. No waiting on sites that are getting bombed.....just wish I'd thought of this earlier.:D

Raventiger 04-15-09 01:03 PM

I agree with Scott,

I'm new to this community, but I love it here. I can't wait until Cog releases version 2 of his mod programming book and I can dive into learning how to program mods myself.

I also wish to say thank you to all the mod authors in this community. You do a great job. I wish I had the money to donate to all the mod authors who have made my enjoyment of WOW so wonderful. Unfortunately I don't, so I just wanted to let you know that I am grateful for the work you do for the community.

Yhor 04-15-09 01:55 PM

Thanks to all who make this my favorite WoW community website (even if I don't actually play WoW anymore). No where else will you find the support and comradery that is commonplace here at WoWI (at least no where that I've found).

I'm sure after all of this is said and done, Cairenn will be running for a nice hot bath, she already admitted to not sleeping... :p

Zergreth 04-15-09 01:58 PM

I have to agree. I'm really proud to be a part of such an awesome community. Thank you WoWInterface :banana:

Dolby 04-15-09 06:17 PM

Ax4 AddOn Authors Are Awesome! :D

Yhor 04-15-09 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dolby (Post 126908)
Ax4 AddOn Authors Are Awesome! :D

Ax4 is kinda like a data server, right? I really don't know, honest noob question.:)

Seerah 04-15-09 08:11 PM

/me huggles the thread :)

Mingz 04-15-09 08:30 PM

/agree as well! Alot has been going on lately in the add-on community with Blizzard's new policy, the WoWMatrix situation, and the new patch. Although we add-on users may not always show it/say it, we really do appreciate the work you do! So thanks to all the authors and people who work to make things keep on keepin' on!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: < ahh, it never gets old :D

ThaOne 04-15-09 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mingz (Post 126993)
/agree as well! Alot has been going on lately in the add-on community with Blizzard's new policy, the WoWMatrix situation, and the new patch. Although we add-on users may not always show it/say it, we really do appreciate the work you do! So thanks to all the authors and people who work to make things keep on keepin' on!

:D

QFT
I've always been able to come to WoWI and find something I need, including support... But until recently I'd never actually registered for the site... I'm quite thankful I have though =)

Thanks to everyone who has made my WoW experience so great!

Farm Fresh 04-15-09 09:12 PM

To those who make WoW a better place for us through their hard work, and to those who make this site and all the rest of the addon community better, here's to you. Cheers!

mnoodle 04-15-09 10:31 PM

Is Mr. Spiel still on? I need access to the nUI+ download content :)

Seerah 04-15-09 10:34 PM

The little box below his avatar is no longer green, so no. You'll have to wait until he comes back. :)

Nuchaleft 04-15-09 11:18 PM

WoWI is great, to the addon authors, mods and admins, I salute you :)

Tyrolit 04-16-09 01:12 AM

Agree totaly, thank you all for such a great site and amazing addons.

/salute.

thumpabash 04-16-09 12:30 PM

Thanks a million for all you guys do :)

Just updated using the WOWI updater, still works like a charm.

Please keep up the good work, i for one really appreciated that i was able to update my addons during patch day with no problems. ... almost unheard of with the previous content patches :D

:banana: