WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Carbonite: Quests Module (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=160)
-   -   Quest Module not showing all quests (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55914)

dark_godzilla2002 12-13-17 04:22 PM

Quest Module not showing all quests
 
Oddly enough, I donít really have this problem with my main, but my characters Iíve made within the last month or so are experiencing something weird. While all the quests are checked for watching, only two of them ever so in the quest window. If I unwatch one that is showing up, one of the Ďhiddení quests show up, but will disappear again if I rewatch the quest I removed. All the watched objectives still show up on my Carbonite map even tho the arenít showing in the quest window. Iíve made sure I have the latest of all the add on files and have been playing with the settings but nothing seems to fix this. My wife says she is experiencing the same thing on her new alts as well. Any ideas?

jeffy162 12-14-17 09:05 AM

I don't know if it's still an option, but, do you run Carbonite with a "fixed size" quest watch window? You somehow might have accidentally clicked that option.

I say that because I haven't been able to play WoW for over a year now and Carbonite was my one "go-to" addon when I could play!

Posted using an Acer Android tablet.

rafaelmb82 12-17-17 06:45 AM

Same problem here

All time u need to click in "Watch all Quests" to see them
This but appears at 7.3 patch

jeffy162 12-17-17 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rafaelmb82 (Post 326168)
Same problem here

All time u need to click in "Watch all Quests" to see them
This but appears at 7.3 patch

No, you don't. There are (or were) several places to check for this. One is in the options (sorry, I don't remember exactly where any more, 'cause it's been over a year since I played WoW), the other is the right click menu (or one of the "arrow" menu's on the watch window header) for the watch window.

There may be more places. I don't know ... er, remember.

rafaelmb82 12-20-17 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffy162 (Post 326172)
No, you don't. There are (or were) several places to check for this. One is in the options (sorry, I don't remember exactly where any more, 'cause it's been over a year since I played WoW), the other is the right click menu (or one of the "arrow" menu's on the watch window header) for the watch window.

There may be more places. I don't know ... er, remember.

Well guy, i checked the option menu and the arrow menu. The problem persists

When u got a new quest it's not appear, u need to click "arrown menu" and click "Watch all quests"
You need to do it every time when u got a new quest :(

ircdirk 12-20-17 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rafaelmb82 (Post 326197)
Well guy, i checked the option menu and the arrow menu. The problem persists

When u got a new quest it's not appear, u need to click "arrown menu" and click "Watch all quests"
You need to do it every time when u got a new quest :(

Just leveled from 80 till 110 no problems with new quests, all ware added to Carbonite Watch Quest window.

jeffy162 12-20-17 05:05 AM

I'm going to go out on a limb here and ask how Carbonite works for you with no other addons enabled? That is, with Carbonite as the only enabled addon. There MAY be another addon that is conflicting with Carbonite and that's the only way to check.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:19 AM.

vBulletin © 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd
© 2004 - 2019 MMOUI