WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   nUI: Suggestion Box (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   Pallypower Intergration (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29132)

euphraties 12-20-09 01:16 PM

no it doesn't stay inside that little info box but in all honesty i cant really see a reason to keep that info window up anyways. once i go into combat i nee either healbot or omen/recount up anyways so regardless of where i place pallypower on the screen it disappears as soon as i change to my normal info windows

Xrystal 12-20-09 01:43 PM

Yes, as euphraties the idea of the addon is the ability to hide it when not needed. Obviously it is better if it can be kept inside the panel but it isn't a tardis :D

That said, if you place the pallypower window where you want it to be when you are in raids you can then switch to your healing window or chat window etc and it will be hidden until you want to switch to it.

The reason I wanted a screenshot so that I could see how it expanded as the group/raid grew so that I could see if there was something I could programmatically do to deal with most instances.

harleymax 12-27-09 12:13 PM

Alrighty. I saw that it took it off the screen when you change to Recount/Omen etc... and tha is nice and all, but I'm one of the people that like to see the info boxes so that i know how long is left on certain buffs or if someone dies and gets B-rez'd, I'm able to re-buff them asap. I have it set pretty small already so that it doesn't take up hardly any room on my screen. TY for the input and all the work that went into this, but I've already un-installed this one. I will keep an eye on this one however, just incase that gets changed...

Xrystal 12-27-09 12:45 PM

Yeah, that is the idea of the infopanel system. To hide it when not in use. Its useful for things like a dps/healer class that won't always need the healing panels or things like the mage portals or informational items.

It's down to pure choice. Some people may be quite happy keeping it on display whilst others buff and forget about it for 10 minutes, switch to the window between fights and see if people need rebuffs :D

I don't have a paladin myself but the above is how I use healbot/grid plugins for my healy types :D

euphraties 12-27-09 06:53 PM

yea i would agree with Xrystal on this one. the reason i love it so much is that as a tank the less stuff i have cluttering my screen the better off i am. and regardless of how small i make things they still have a chance to cover up some really important piece that i need to be aware of. and Xrystal i promise that a screenshot should be forthcoming later today when i go into wintergrasp i just keep forgetting about it

Xrystal 12-27-09 08:11 PM

No problems, it just helps me get an idea as to how it grows so I can make any set changes. If you can let me know as well what settings you end up using to make it fit better before you move it whenever necessary :D

euphraties 04-13-10 09:40 AM

well good news for you, its been running perfectly for well over 4 months now and quite frankly i couldnt be happier. so thanks again. also note that i will actually remember to upload a couple of photos at some point this week. things got crazy here for a while so i forgot all about it.

Xrystal 04-13-10 09:54 AM

No worries .. no news is good news :D Just would be good to see how the layout grows as the raid grows.. not having a pally beyond level 5 means I cant test much rofl.