WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   AddOn Help/Support (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Error with addons (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54910)

Trommy 12-10-16 06:40 AM

Error with addons

Whats wrong in this errors?

Code:

1x [ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] Аддон 'whoaUnitFrames' пытался вызвать защищенную функцию 'CompactRaidFrame4:Show()'.
!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:573: in function <!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:573>
[C]: in function `Show'
FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:339: in function `CompactUnitFrame_UpdateVisible'
FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:280: in function `CompactUnitFrame_UpdateAll'
FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:115: in function <FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:51>

Locals:

And this:
Code:

1x [ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] Аддон 'whoaUnitFrames' пытался вызвать защищенную функцию 'PartyMemberFrame3:Show()'.
[C]: in function `Show'
FrameXML\PartyMemberFrame.lua:141: in function `PartyMemberFrame_UpdateMember'
FrameXML\PartyMemberFrame.lua:365: in function `PartyMemberFrame_OnEvent'
[string "*:OnEvent"]:1: in function `OnEvent'
FrameXML\UnitFrame.lua:917: in function <FrameXML\UnitFrame.lua:915>

Locals:

Code:

1x [ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED] Аддон 'WorldQuestTracker' пытался вызвать защищенную функцию '<unnamed>:Hide()'.
[C]: in function `Hide'
FrameXML\WorldMapActionButton.lua:58: in function `Clear'
FrameXML\WorldMapActionButton.lua:67: in function `Refresh'
FrameXML\WorldMapActionButton.lua:19: in function `SetMapAreaID'
FrameXML\WorldMapFrame.lua:418: in function <FrameXML\WorldMapFrame.lua:381>
[C]: in function `Hide'
FrameXML\UIParent.lua:2358: in function `SetUIPanel'
FrameXML\UIParent.lua:2385: in function `MoveUIPanel'
FrameXML\UIParent.lua:2416: in function `HideUIPanel'
FrameXML\UIParent.lua:2090: in function <FrameXML\UIParent.lua:2082>
[C]: in function `SetAttribute'
FrameXML\UIParent.lua:2884: in function `HideUIPanel'
FrameXML\UIParent.lua:2850: in function `ToggleFrame'
FrameXML\WorldMapFrame.lua:242: in function <FrameXML\WorldMapFrame.lua:233>
[C]: in function `ToggleWorldMap'
[string "TOGGLEWORLDMAP"]:1: in function <[string "TOGGLEWORLDMAP"]:1>

Locals:

And how fix it? All addons is up to date. No addons for raid or party, only default

Seerah 12-10-16 12:42 PM

Since the actual error is in Russian, I'm not sure. ;)

jeffy162 12-10-16 02:21 PM

Your errors are, unfortunately for me, all in Russian. I don't speak Russian, but, it looks like the errors are being caused by two addons. Whoa Unit Frames and World Quest Tracker. If they are not enabled, I would be asking "Why are these addons causing errors if they are NOT enabled???".

By-the-way, those addons are up to date.

I looked over your post again and I noticed errors from BugGrabber also. WTH? BugGrabber never errors!
Besides, it's up to date also.

SDPhantom 12-10-16 07:18 PM

Honestly, the presence of ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED is saying it's responding to a taint event rather than an actual Lua error. Translation is redundant, but here's what I got.
Quote:

The addon 'whoaUnitFrames' tried to call a protected function 'CompactRaidFrame4: Show ()'.
-Google Translate

It's the standard taint error. Beyond that, there's really nothing else the error describes. The addon did something that resulted in the taint of the execution path or Blizzard's code screwing something up (as it often does). My first suggestion would be to do a UI reload when this happens and hope it doesn't do it again very often. If it does, you might want to consider uninstalling the addon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffy162 (Post 321262)
I looked over your post again and I noticed errors from BugGrabber also. WTH? BugGrabber never errors!

BugGrabber isn't necessarily erroring. It needs to change the offset to debugstack() as it's now including its own internal functions in the list.

Trommy 12-12-16 09:58 AM

Yes, both addons is On. I fear not errors. Just freezes. Freezes without fps down. Freezes start only when raid start battle and just into the LFR (dont go normal/etc cuz unpalyable freezes). On BG all is good, no errors. And on the local quests smtimes start freezes, but rarely like into LFR. And all my addons is up to date.