WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chit-Chat (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Three word story (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=586)

Cairenn 04-06-05 07:11 PM

Three word story

I used to do this all the time back at EQInterface.com, thought it might be fun to do it here as well.

How it works:

Person A posts 3 words. Person B quotes Person A, then adds 3 words. Person C quotes A & B, then adds 3 words. And so on. Only caveat is that you have to let two other people respond before you can add three more. (Oh yeah, and keep it relatively clean, okay?)

So, I'll start it:

Once, in Azeroth

Remelio 04-06-05 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cairenn
Once, in Azeroth

... I lost my ...

woofiest 04-06-05 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Remelio
... I lost my ...

90g for buying

Cairenn 04-06-05 07:23 PM

Quote:

Once, in Azeroth, I lost my 90g for buying
a purple-striped, yellow

(edit, speelign r guud!)

Remelio 04-06-05 08:53 PM

Quote:

Once, in Azeroth, I lost my 90g for buying a purple-striped, yellow

pet kobold. It

Numgrak 04-06-05 11:49 PM

only ate gnomes.

woofiest 04-07-05 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Numgrak
Once, in Azeroth, I lost my 90g for buying a purple-striped, yellow pet kobold. It only ate gnomes.

Once the meal

Vitaee 04-07-05 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woofiest
Once, in Azeroth, I lost my 90g for buying a purple-striped, yellow pet kobold. It only ate gnomes. Once the meal

was completely digested

Cairenn 04-07-05 12:37 PM

Quote:

Once, in Azeroth, I lost my 90g for buying a purple-striped, yellow pet kobold. It only ate gnomes. Once the meal was completely digested
the kobold scampered

woofiest 04-07-05 01:19 PM

Quote:

Once, in Azeroth, I lost my 90g for buying a purple-striped, yellow pet kobold. It only ate gnomes. Once the meal was completely digested, the kobold scampered

to find the

thegeekyfreak 04-07-05 01:37 PM

other kobolds and

Cairenn 04-07-05 01:42 PM

Quote:

Once, in Azeroth, I lost my 90g for buying a purple-striped, yellow pet kobold. It only ate gnomes. Once the meal was completely digested, the kobold scampered to find the other kobolds and
other friends. They

woofiest 04-07-05 01:47 PM

Quote:

Once, in Azeroth, I lost my 90g for buying a purple-striped, yellow pet kobold. It only ate gnomes. Once the meal was completely digested, the kobold scampered to find the other kobolds and other friends. They

plan their agenda

MC82 04-07-05 04:03 PM

[Decided to put the whole story together as it is so far]

Once, in Azeroth I lost my 90g for buying a purple-striped, yellow pet kobold. It only ate gnomes. Once the meal was completely digested the kobold scampered to find the other kobolds and other friends. They plan their agenda

...in a little

Remelio 04-07-05 08:21 PM

Once, in Azeroth I lost my 90g for buying a purple-striped, yellow pet kobold. It only ate gnomes. Once the meal was completely digested the kobold scampered to find the other kobolds and other friends. They plan their agenda in a little

shoebox-like building. However,

woofiest 04-08-05 01:01 AM

Once, in Azeroth I lost my 90g for buying a purple-striped, yellow pet kobold. It only ate gnomes. Once the meal was completely digested the kobold scampered to find the other kobolds and other friends. They plan their agenda in a little shoebox-like building. However,

a night-elf rogue

Mistleto 04-08-05 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woofiest
Once, in Azeroth I lost my 90g for buying a purple-striped, yellow pet kobold. It only ate gnomes. Once the meal was completely digested the kobold scampered to find the other kobolds and other friends. They plan their agenda in a little shoebox-like building. However, a night-elf rogue

came a knockin'

Cairenn 04-08-05 04:19 PM

Quote:

Once, in Azeroth I lost my 90g for buying a purple-striped, yellow pet kobold. It only ate gnomes. Once the meal was completely digested the kobold scampered to find the other kobolds and other friends. They plan their agenda in a little shoebox-like building. However, a night-elf rogue came a knockin'
and a rockin'

woofiest 04-08-05 05:47 PM

Quote:

Once, in Azeroth I lost my 90g for buying a purple-striped, yellow pet kobold. It only ate gnomes. Once the meal was completely digested the kobold scampered to find the other kobolds and other friends. They plan their agenda in a little shoebox-like building. However, a night-elf rogue came a knockin' and a rockin'

outta shadowmeld to

Kreagan 04-08-05 07:14 PM

Once, in Azeroth I lost my 90g for buying a purple-striped, yellow pet kobold. It only ate gnomes. Once the meal was completely digested the kobold scampered to find the other kobolds and other friends. They plan their agenda in a little shoebox-like building. However, a night-elf rogue came a knockin' and a rockin',outta shadowmeld to

...to steal their...