WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   AddOn Help/Support (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   2.12 Bug? (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10661)

Wizz 06-19-07 05:06 PM

2.12 Bug?

My Action bar stops working when I come out of stealth mode. I remaped the keys, I have rebooted the system, and still I lose my action bar buttons when I come out of stealth. My other bars seem to function. They act as so they are not mapped. I can't click them or get them to work with the keys. Action bar is mapped 1 thru = sign.

When it first happened I went to your sight, pulled the latest full patch which was uploaded to ctmod.net 1.2 hours earlier.

That did not help.

Great mod's by the way! I will be watching to see if you have any ideas. :)

rassa 06-19-07 06:29 PM

exact same thing happening to me, cant click or use the keyboard on my action bar when i come out of stealth, tried everything :(

rexttc 06-19-07 06:41 PM

I have the same problem its in the bottom bar mod just dissable it for now

Eviscthis 06-19-07 09:32 PM

hey guys same thing happening to me :) i know a lot of bar mod got that bug after the patch jsut hope u find a fix soon ty :D

anyway awesome mod been using it forever :D

Drexl 06-20-07 03:52 AM

Yup. Ditto. Stealth bar seems to work but once I enter combat the Action Bar locks up. Can't use mouse or key bindings on it.

I've disabled every other mod, so nothing seems to be interfering with it.
It's definitely CT.
Please help! :p

-Drexl

diselle 06-20-07 06:28 AM

same thing with my druid last night. I use CT. Would suddenly not be able to use my keys or my mouse to click on my keys. May have been related to change from tree to regular. I was in the middle of an instance and backup healer (eek). I used "resetui" which I have on a hot key (sorry can't remember the exact words now). and that would work but it happened about 10 times in one instance.

jazzdacom 06-20-07 07:21 AM

lol, is it 2.12 bug? or bug of mod?

i use bartender3.. and, same thing happen to me.. after this patch..
so, is there anyone know about bar mod, with no lock..

i'm feral druid, now i'm using BZ basic interface

rassa 06-20-07 07:37 AM

Guys they fixed it, go to the ctmod web page and download it, there is an updated version for ct_bottombar, cheers!! :)

Naruni 07-18-07 10:07 PM

Set the mod up and every time I import the settings to a new character I get it so that the class bar, for me as a warrior it's my stances, that I can not move I can right click to change if it is horizontal or vertical but I CAN NOT move it. I have to completely wipe my WTF and install an older version to get it to work move it and then reinstall the newest version but this only works half the time usually it is stuck there. Is there a fix for this? I use the newest version and I still get this issue.

Dreadlorde 07-18-07 10:10 PM

I don't think CT is being updated anymore, they started another, better version of CT which they're working on ATM. I'd try bongos for a replacement.

Naruni 07-18-07 10:35 PM

That sucks, I tried Trinity Bars but it was kinda icky for me too many bells and whistles. CT Bottom Bar was nice cause it was simple for us UI-impaired. Does bongos do everything on the bottom bar like CT_Mod does in he way it breaks it up?