WoWInterface

WoWInterface (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/index.php)
-   nUI: Bug Reports (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   dungeon finder icon (https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29179)

greml1n 12-12-09 09:57 PM

dungeon finder icon

With the latest version posted today I'm no longer getting the dungeon finder icon in my minimap button bag with /nui minimap off

Also where do I see these role icons on the unit frames i've been seeing posts about ? are these only in raids, or are they supposed to be visible in party as well ?

Thanks for the hard work Scott.

spiel2001 12-12-09 10:04 PM

The dungeon finder icon should be on your minimap now. Top center by default. However, if you have nUI's minimap management turned off, I have no idea where it is located.

That said, it will only appear while you are queued to find a dungeon or raid.

As for the role icons, I believe they to only work for raids... I could be wrong on that.

greml1n 12-12-09 10:22 PM

prior to your last update with minimap off it would always be in the minimap bag, since the last change it's now missing.

greml1n 12-13-09 12:40 AM

I decided the quickest solution was just to edit the buttonbag lua and disable the exlclusion of MinimapLFGFrame

Thanks.

Chmee 12-13-09 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiel2001 (Post 169590)
it will only appear while you are queued to find a dungeon or raid.

Is that blizz default behavior? I'd have thought the icon should always be there, so you can call up the dungeon finder to find a group.

Xrystal 12-13-09 09:32 AM

That is the looking for dungeon button in your micro menu bar you are referring to. The mini map button is after you have joined a queue.

Chmee 12-13-09 09:38 AM

Ah, right, okay, thanks.:)

Xrystal 12-13-09 09:42 AM

Think of it like the battleground button.

greml1n 12-15-09 02:09 AM

btw the Role Icon's do display in 5 man groups as well, would it be possible to have these added to the nUI unit frames ? or should I post in the suggestions forum for this ?

TIA.

spiel2001 12-15-09 05:23 AM

It should be working in both raids and groups. If it isn't working in groups (and you are running 5.06.06) then I'll look into it.

greml1n 12-15-09 07:31 AM

Thanks Scott, for me it doesn't seem to be working, though I'm also not 100% certain what I should be looking for on the unit frames, any chance of a screen shot of them in action in nUI ?

To confirm there are new party role icons I disabled nUI and did a quick LFG Heroic and definitely saw new icons on the default blizzard frames, just haven't been able to see anything new on my nUI frames and have been having a hard time in some groups working out who has the tank role in particular in some groups.

spiel2001 12-15-09 07:33 AM

May still be a bug in there since that's all brand new code... I'll have a look at it when the servers come back up.

deadboy 12-16-09 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiel2001 (Post 170145)
May still be a bug in there since that's all brand new code... I'll have a look at it when the servers come back up.

Yeah, I'm getting the same thing. Before the last little mini patch I had the button in my bag that allowed me to teleport to and from a dungeon. Afterwards it's gone.

neuralassassin 12-16-09 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadboy (Post 170324)
Yeah, I'm getting the same thing. Before the last little mini patch I had the button in my bag that allowed me to teleport to and from a dungeon. Afterwards it's gone.

Scott moved the button out of the button bag and back onto the map at top center with nui 5.06.06

slask777 12-18-09 01:42 PM

Yeah, I get this too. The role-icons(tank, healer, dps) are missing in Nui+. Running the latest version. Rest seems to work as it should regarding the new dungeon finder.