||03-27-17 07:24 PM
WoW 7.2: The Tomb of Sargeras Patch Notes, 28 March 2017
- The Broken Shore
- New Dungeon: The Cathedral of Eternal Night
- Class Campaigns
- Demon Assaults
- Flying in the Broken Isles
- Legion Reputation Progress
- PvP Brawls
- Pet Battle Dungeon
Source and full patch notes.
- On PvE servers, players of the opposite faction now have orange names.
- You can now assign a specialization to an equipment set in the Equipment Manager.
- The Blood of Sargeras vendor now sells items in multiple amounts (Shift-click).
- To help prevent accidental clicking, the resurrection option to “Decline” now has a brief countdown before it can be clicked.
- An “Open All” button has been added to the mailbox.
- Achievements linked from other players now show your own progress on the same tooltip.
- You can now preview an ensemble set by CTRL-clicking it.
- The Transmogrifier NPC is now trackable on the minimap.
- You can now search your Appearance Collection by dungeon name and boss name.
- Player versus Player
- In Arenas, your enemies’ crowd control Honor Talents are now tracked on their unit frames.
- Various improvements have been made to party member visibility in Battlegrounds.
- Quick Join
- Auto Accept: A setting has been added to allow friends and guild members to instantly join your queues without a confirmation. This setting is located in Interface Options -> Social.
- Group tooltips now show the available roles and if auto accept is enabled.
- Right click a Quick Join group to whisper a member of that group.
- Spells that haven’t been moved to an action bar are highlighted in the spellbook.
- Mousing over a spell highlights it on your action bar, making it easier to locate.
- Pet spells can now be dragged onto the player action bar.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:20 PM.
vBulletin © 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd
© 2004 - 2017 MMOUI