View Single Post
01-06-09, 02:23 PM   #1
Korvus
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Help in creating an new ui please

Reposted in (hopefully) the right place

So as the title suggests, after browsing the forums here for some time, I have decided to try and create my own UI so I know exactly what i have and how to use it The trouble is the only UI "stuff" I have done before is downlaoding mods :P

So, as i mentioned I have browsed the site for a while and decided the initial package will be containing Bartender4, Ag_unitframes ( Iread there a little easier than Pitbull?) omen, recount, Phanxchat,chinchilla, tomtom and ratings buster. Hopefully if these go well I will add more at a later date. One question: Are healbot and AG compatible?

So for my questions, will these addons slow my fps down alot in general? Also is there a mod that groups all my addons in one convenient place? How do i save them all in there relevant positions for my other chars etc? And finally is there an easy way to do this? ie where the hell do i start lol and can you recomend anymore addons to make this whole process a little easier?

edit: just noticed lunar spheres, has anyone considered using this instead of BT4?
Thanks in advance