See me.
I'm new here.

In two days, (25 hours really) I've been:
edited,
deleted,
flamed,
called a HIM (Hello? Donna?)
and accused of trying to start trouble.

But in the middle of all of that I have been allowed to speak my mind, and to ask incendiary questions. That no one answered the questions is irrelevant. The important part is that I was still allowed to ask.

I have been trying to come up with some way to ask my questions so I can understand without pissing you guys off. Drama really isn't my thing, though all evidence to the contrary.

You guys have a metric ass-load of code. Seems to me, depending on that whatsit you gotta sign to use their site (and it's long term impact) That if you uploaded all your code onto them and made them host it, (and maybe put together a small 'patch') you could crush them under the combined weight of their greediness, The mindless clickers of the update all button And your extensive fan base.

Maybe I just need to lay off the FullThrottle on patch day.

Hi Donna,

The comment that you have been edited bothers me greatly. Could you please show me where any of the staff edited your posts, I can't find them myself. If any of my staff has edited your posts, I will want to know why they did so. So, please link me to the offending posts.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti