Thread: Grid
View Single Post
08-01-09, 09:25 PM   #13
Lurpa
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Id have to disable the plugin cause just pulling it out does the same thing. Ive played around some more with it and kinda weird. First thing I did was load up, make sure I have fort set up in upper right, buffed myself, and nothing happened. Then I just did a reload and it shows. I can cancel it, rebuff myself and boom, shows up. I havent tried a raid setting yet to see if everyones works after a reloadui, but im going to hop in a AV and see what happens. Also, I found http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=21191 but my icons arent behind my frames like you say.

EDIT:
Yup just verfied in AV. When I first zone in, I buffed some random with Sacred Shield which is set up in upper right of screen. It doesnt show up. I do a reload before the buff wears off, and it shows up. I can recast it on that same person and it works fine, but when I cast it on another player it doesnt. I have to do a rl again and it only works for him. It appears that this is the case for anything set in any of the corners. I see everything I set up in the middle icon perfectly so far. Upper left I have aggro alert which is default, I went and attacked a ram, no corner popped up for aggro, I rl and sure enough its there. Im outta options here but to disable the plugin and well that blows.

Last edited by Lurpa : 08-01-09 at 09:40 PM.